Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sunshine After Rain [Private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ren

Alec grinned, shaking his head. He tugged Ren closer to him, pushing their hips against each other and standing on his toes to bring his lips closer to Ren's ear, "I would rather get you into trouble right now."

He laughed and took a step back, allowing Ren to react how the dragon chose to. Alec felt his heart rate double though. He sat on the edge of Ren's bed and threw himself across the covers, spread eagle. He glanced up and smirked at the dragon, "You alright there, babe?"

A huge part of Alec wondered if Ren could tell he was nervous and, sadly, was overcompensating. This would be the first whole night they spent together and it had been filled with so much openness and sharing already but Alec couldn't shake the feeling that something he did would scare Ren off and he would have to traipse down the stairs, rejected and mortified with himself. Logically, logically of course this wouldn't happen but the nagging thoughts in the back of his mind wouldn't let him rest.
@Ren

Alec grinned, shaking his head. He tugged Ren closer to him, pushing their hips against each other and standing on his toes to bring his lips closer to Ren's ear, "I would rather get you into trouble right now."

He laughed and took a step back, allowing Ren to react how the dragon chose to. Alec felt his heart rate double though. He sat on the edge of Ren's bed and threw himself across the covers, spread eagle. He glanced up and smirked at the dragon, "You alright there, babe?"

A huge part of Alec wondered if Ren could tell he was nervous and, sadly, was overcompensating. This would be the first whole night they spent together and it had been filled with so much openness and sharing already but Alec couldn't shake the feeling that something he did would scare Ren off and he would have to traipse down the stairs, rejected and mortified with himself. Logically, logically of course this wouldn't happen but the nagging thoughts in the back of his mind wouldn't let him rest.
@incompleteicarus

Ren's pupils went wide and his mouth went dry when Alec whispered into his ear, pushing himself as close to Ren as he could. But before he could do anything, Alec pulled back and situated himself open and inviting on Ren's bed.
Ren eyed him hungrily, but there was a note of...uncertainty, almost fear, coming from Alec and it brought him back to his senses. What was there for Alec to be afraid of?

"I'm more than alright." He said as he clambered onto the bed with Alec. He situated himself with his knees on either side of Alec's hips, staying upright to look down at the human sprawled before him.

Leaning forward, he took both of his thumbs and traced a line up from Alec's belly button to his collarbones, sending small notes of calm and affection through where he touched. When he got to his neck, he cupped Alec's face and bent all the way down for a chaste kiss.
The nervousness was still present, coming through in small hums to Ren, so he pulled back with a small frown.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?"
@incompleteicarus

Ren's pupils went wide and his mouth went dry when Alec whispered into his ear, pushing himself as close to Ren as he could. But before he could do anything, Alec pulled back and situated himself open and inviting on Ren's bed.
Ren eyed him hungrily, but there was a note of...uncertainty, almost fear, coming from Alec and it brought him back to his senses. What was there for Alec to be afraid of?

"I'm more than alright." He said as he clambered onto the bed with Alec. He situated himself with his knees on either side of Alec's hips, staying upright to look down at the human sprawled before him.

Leaning forward, he took both of his thumbs and traced a line up from Alec's belly button to his collarbones, sending small notes of calm and affection through where he touched. When he got to his neck, he cupped Alec's face and bent all the way down for a chaste kiss.
The nervousness was still present, coming through in small hums to Ren, so he pulled back with a small frown.

"Are you alright? What's wrong?"
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@Ren

Alec took a deep breath, enjoying the soft touch of Ren's thumbs. He leaned into the kiss and was disappointed when Ren pulled away, but the nerves he felt were obvious to the dragon. He could see that.

He swallowed and propped himself up on his elbows, looking into the dragon's eyes. God they were green. He focused himself and thought about how to address his... Situation with Ren.

"I think, well, I don't know what you're expecting. Like," he waved a hand at his crotch area which meant he was gesturing towards Ren's too, "I'm not... What you'd expect. It's because of my scars up here," he pointed to the faded white scars on his pecs, "the doctors fixed that bit but they didn't fix the bottom."

He could feel himself radiating nerves and... And fear, too? Oh god.
@Ren

Alec took a deep breath, enjoying the soft touch of Ren's thumbs. He leaned into the kiss and was disappointed when Ren pulled away, but the nerves he felt were obvious to the dragon. He could see that.

He swallowed and propped himself up on his elbows, looking into the dragon's eyes. God they were green. He focused himself and thought about how to address his... Situation with Ren.

"I think, well, I don't know what you're expecting. Like," he waved a hand at his crotch area which meant he was gesturing towards Ren's too, "I'm not... What you'd expect. It's because of my scars up here," he pointed to the faded white scars on his pecs, "the doctors fixed that bit but they didn't fix the bottom."

He could feel himself radiating nerves and... And fear, too? Oh god.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7