Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Murder is a Crime [temp closed]
1 2 3 4
An ivory snout pushed through the wall of brush, clearly visible to the wildclaw settling down into the epicenter of the bush. Then came the heavy, dusty wizard's had that hid her eyes and made it hard to see in the darkness of the vegetation. Her tongue roped out towards the dragon before her, reaching her grubby paws up to take the aloe out of her mouth, holding on to the clippings with both sets of claws as she spoke gently.

"I saw and scented blood. I brought something to soothe and heal those nasty cuts from the thorns." the she-drake paused and glanced at her own torn up body. "Ah, it seems they have gotten the best of both of us-" she paused abruptly, ears swiveling as she picked up the presence of a skydancer on the other side of Daik.

"My, what is going on here I wonder-" she spoke lowly, nose taking in the scent of fear. "By the look of your quivering, someone's been after you."

@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai
An ivory snout pushed through the wall of brush, clearly visible to the wildclaw settling down into the epicenter of the bush. Then came the heavy, dusty wizard's had that hid her eyes and made it hard to see in the darkness of the vegetation. Her tongue roped out towards the dragon before her, reaching her grubby paws up to take the aloe out of her mouth, holding on to the clippings with both sets of claws as she spoke gently.

"I saw and scented blood. I brought something to soothe and heal those nasty cuts from the thorns." the she-drake paused and glanced at her own torn up body. "Ah, it seems they have gotten the best of both of us-" she paused abruptly, ears swiveling as she picked up the presence of a skydancer on the other side of Daik.

"My, what is going on here I wonder-" she spoke lowly, nose taking in the scent of fear. "By the look of your quivering, someone's been after you."

@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @puppydoe @Llanai

His shape took physical form for a few moments, the most visible part being only one glowing white eye under the hood of his cloak, before flickering out again. The skydancer was using up quite a bit of energy and would need to let himself recharge soon, but he needed to help this wildclaw as much as he could. Taking a breath out of habit, he scratched into the ground again.

"My name is Yukine and I was once in a situation similar to yours," he paused, a chuckle ruffling the leaves in front of him like wind. "However, I was not as lucky. Which is why I would like to help you."

The spiral's sudden entrance spooked Yukine and he faded out completely. A ghost being spooked by someone alive, now that was a sight to see. He stayed quiet and still, hoping the spiral wouldn't sense him at all. He had found that there were certain dragons that could see him even when he was trying very hard not to be seen. So he just sat quietly and waited.
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @puppydoe @Llanai

His shape took physical form for a few moments, the most visible part being only one glowing white eye under the hood of his cloak, before flickering out again. The skydancer was using up quite a bit of energy and would need to let himself recharge soon, but he needed to help this wildclaw as much as he could. Taking a breath out of habit, he scratched into the ground again.

"My name is Yukine and I was once in a situation similar to yours," he paused, a chuckle ruffling the leaves in front of him like wind. "However, I was not as lucky. Which is why I would like to help you."

The spiral's sudden entrance spooked Yukine and he faded out completely. A ghost being spooked by someone alive, now that was a sight to see. He stayed quiet and still, hoping the spiral wouldn't sense him at all. He had found that there were certain dragons that could see him even when he was trying very hard not to be seen. So he just sat quietly and waited.
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe [Mind if I join?] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7343905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73440/7343905_350.png[/img] [/url] Raphael maneuvered through the trees as gracefully as his large body would allow. He was certain he was on the right trail. The mute mercenary had been unusually slow on this job that he was certain that his bounty did not yet know of his existence. His target's track had led him to a large open pond. Raphael paused; it would be difficult for him to pick up another trail here. [Edit: I've been calling the pond a lake, whoops. It's been fixed]
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe [Mind if I join?]

7343905_350.png

Raphael maneuvered through the trees as gracefully as his large body would allow. He was certain he was on the right trail. The mute mercenary had been unusually slow on this job that he was certain that his bounty did not yet know of his existence.

His target's track had led him to a large open pond. Raphael paused; it would be difficult for him to pick up another trail here.

[Edit: I've been calling the pond a lake, whoops. It's been fixed]
OSdYejY.png
Daiki read the note and nodded. Then rolled over onto his stomach, folding his legs and arms to his side, and his tail wrapping around him. He rested his chin on a root and folded his wings, his eyes fixed on the spectre.

"My name is Daiki." He spoke softly, keeping at a calm whisper. "...Am I dead?"

As he asked this, the spiral had poked her face into the bushes. Her appearance startled Daiki, he flinched and slid himself backwards, his flanks getting pushed against the thorn bush. This made Daiki wince, and tears filled his eyes, but he refused to yell in fear of giving up his safe haven.

"H-he's going to kill me." Daiki panicked.

@drcerberus @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
(jump on in!)
Daiki read the note and nodded. Then rolled over onto his stomach, folding his legs and arms to his side, and his tail wrapping around him. He rested his chin on a root and folded his wings, his eyes fixed on the spectre.

"My name is Daiki." He spoke softly, keeping at a calm whisper. "...Am I dead?"

As he asked this, the spiral had poked her face into the bushes. Her appearance startled Daiki, he flinched and slid himself backwards, his flanks getting pushed against the thorn bush. This made Daiki wince, and tears filled his eyes, but he refused to yell in fear of giving up his safe haven.

"H-he's going to kill me." Daiki panicked.

@drcerberus @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
(jump on in!)
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
She could sense the presence of the undead, she was not quite that ordinary herself- it was rumored that she had three eyes total under that dusty old hat. Even though she was never given direct permission she set to using the aloe on the wildclaw, smearing it first over the newest set of thorn-cuts and working up to his neck, all the while spilling more of her loops into the small area.

As she tended to the dragon's wounds, the she-drake softly called out at seemingly nothing, but the spectre beyond her field of view still gave off a presence she could sense. "Come out, I wont harm anyone.... I've sssseen far more undead than you."

@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @drcerberus
She could sense the presence of the undead, she was not quite that ordinary herself- it was rumored that she had three eyes total under that dusty old hat. Even though she was never given direct permission she set to using the aloe on the wildclaw, smearing it first over the newest set of thorn-cuts and working up to his neck, all the while spilling more of her loops into the small area.

As she tended to the dragon's wounds, the she-drake softly called out at seemingly nothing, but the spectre beyond her field of view still gave off a presence she could sense. "Come out, I wont harm anyone.... I've sssseen far more undead than you."

@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @drcerberus
Baladeva knew that he had to be covered with Daiki's blood, and the smell very likely filled the tundra's nose just as well as it did his. Baladeva blinked at the tundra a couple of times before he answered the tundra. "I'm... on a hunt." He stated blatantly with a shameless expression.

@Abraliopsis @Llanai@KaylenAldanae@puppydoe @drcerberus
(hello drcerberus :p i assume you're with Baladeva??)
Baladeva knew that he had to be covered with Daiki's blood, and the smell very likely filled the tundra's nose just as well as it did his. Baladeva blinked at the tundra a couple of times before he answered the tundra. "I'm... on a hunt." He stated blatantly with a shameless expression.

@Abraliopsis @Llanai@KaylenAldanae@puppydoe @drcerberus
(hello drcerberus :p i assume you're with Baladeva??)
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae@puppydoe @drcerberus

"I see." This was not good. "What are y'hunting?" he said slowly as he could manage. From the look of things, the hunt wasn't going so well. "Maybe I can help you find it." by the time he had said that, he had made his way around the stranger, "I'm Zenu, by the way," now he took a step back toward the pond, not breaking eye contact, "I think my nose may be of assistance t'you, perhaps."
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae@puppydoe @drcerberus

"I see." This was not good. "What are y'hunting?" he said slowly as he could manage. From the look of things, the hunt wasn't going so well. "Maybe I can help you find it." by the time he had said that, he had made his way around the stranger, "I'm Zenu, by the way," now he took a step back toward the pond, not breaking eye contact, "I think my nose may be of assistance t'you, perhaps."
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @puppydoe @Llanai @drcerberus

Grimacing, Yukine stayed quiet as the wildclaw asked if he was dead. Of course the dragon was scared, but that was a very dumb question. Of course he wasn't dead, if he had been it was likely he would have passed on completely, unlike himself. He snorted again, leaves rustling.

Ah, so the spiral could see things many could not. That was both reassuring and slightly terrifying. The only one who had been able to see him without him actively trying to be seen was his clan leader up until now. But he knew that even with increased vision, the female dragon wouldn't be able to hear him if he spoke. He could expend energy to project it, but that would be more than it took too just scratch out what he wanted to say in the dirt.

The skydancer glanced at Daiki, feeling bad for him. If he still had a heart it would have ached in sympathy but ghosts didn't have organs, there was no need for them. Watching the two dragons interact so solidly made him a bit jealous though. So he scratched a quick message into the dirt and left the bush to keep watch outside, but still close enough to hear the conversation.

"Keeping watch outside, only good skill of a dragon that cannot be seen."
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @puppydoe @Llanai @drcerberus

Grimacing, Yukine stayed quiet as the wildclaw asked if he was dead. Of course the dragon was scared, but that was a very dumb question. Of course he wasn't dead, if he had been it was likely he would have passed on completely, unlike himself. He snorted again, leaves rustling.

Ah, so the spiral could see things many could not. That was both reassuring and slightly terrifying. The only one who had been able to see him without him actively trying to be seen was his clan leader up until now. But he knew that even with increased vision, the female dragon wouldn't be able to hear him if he spoke. He could expend energy to project it, but that would be more than it took too just scratch out what he wanted to say in the dirt.

The skydancer glanced at Daiki, feeling bad for him. If he still had a heart it would have ached in sympathy but ghosts didn't have organs, there was no need for them. Watching the two dragons interact so solidly made him a bit jealous though. So he scratched a quick message into the dirt and left the bush to keep watch outside, but still close enough to hear the conversation.

"Keeping watch outside, only good skill of a dragon that cannot be seen."
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
The scent of blood hung in the air as Raphael stalked the edge of the pond. Had another mercenary taken out his target, or was this the blood of a victim. Raphael could only hope that he wasn't too late as he searched the pond for clues.

[Hiya Icaruis :> Raphael is a mercenary and bounty hunter, he's working on his own to catch criminals]
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
The scent of blood hung in the air as Raphael stalked the edge of the pond. Had another mercenary taken out his target, or was this the blood of a victim. Raphael could only hope that he wasn't too late as he searched the pond for clues.

[Hiya Icaruis :> Raphael is a mercenary and bounty hunter, he's working on his own to catch criminals]
OSdYejY.png
"H-aahhh..!" The aloe felt good, but at the same time hurt from the sore sensitivity of his body. Daiki's lips twisted and his eyes stared at the spiral with inteintensity. What if Baladeva had heard him? That would proove to be fairly bad news, even with the help of another dragon.

He heard Yukine start scratching and he turned his attention onto that to keep from moving away from the spiral. The note was somewhat comforting. Daiki looked over to where he assumed the skydancer was.

"Th-Thank you, Yukine." Daiki whispered.

@drcerberus @icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
"H-aahhh..!" The aloe felt good, but at the same time hurt from the sore sensitivity of his body. Daiki's lips twisted and his eyes stared at the spiral with inteintensity. What if Baladeva had heard him? That would proove to be fairly bad news, even with the help of another dragon.

He heard Yukine start scratching and he turned his attention onto that to keep from moving away from the spiral. The note was somewhat comforting. Daiki looked over to where he assumed the skydancer was.

"Th-Thank you, Yukine." Daiki whispered.

@drcerberus @icaruis @KaylenAldanae @Llanai @puppydoe
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
1 2 3 4