Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Murder is a Crime [temp closed]
1 2 3 4
Footsteps beat against the ground at a steady and quick pace, running. [i]Fleeing[/i]. It burned to breathe as Daiki dashed through the woods trying not to smash into any trees as he ran through the Viridan Labyrinth. His fur was soaked with sweat and large gashes were visible along his wings, sides, and hind legs. He was becoming weak from fighting and running all morning. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12706479] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127065/12706479_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]'He's going to get me.He's going to catch me!'[/i] Daiki's eyes were filled with tears as he dreaded what he knew was behind him. He let out a pained cry as a twig struck his face, leaving a rather large cut from Daiki's momentum.
Footsteps beat against the ground at a steady and quick pace, running. Fleeing. It burned to breathe as Daiki dashed through the woods trying not to smash into any trees as he ran through the Viridan Labyrinth. His fur was soaked with sweat and large gashes were visible along his wings, sides, and hind legs. He was becoming weak from fighting and running all morning.

12706479_350.png

'He's going to get me.He's going to catch me!' Daiki's eyes were filled with tears as he dreaded what he knew was behind him. He let out a pained cry as a twig struck his face, leaving a rather large cut from Daiki's momentum.
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
Okay open RP! Let's go!

"Rules"
  • Please reply at least once a day!
  • If you would like to quit, do just tell me so I can work around the absence.
  • If you stop replying for a week, you are automatically out. Please PM me if you would like to continue or jump back in.
\

*This may involve gore and horror*
Okay open RP! Let's go!

"Rules"
  • Please reply at least once a day!
  • If you would like to quit, do just tell me so I can work around the absence.
  • If you stop replying for a week, you are automatically out. Please PM me if you would like to continue or jump back in.
\

*This may involve gore and horror*
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Icaruis
@Icaruis
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10659040] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/106591/10659040_350.png[/img] [/url] Baladeva stalked his prey like any good predator would, silently and swiftly. But Daiki had put up [i]quiet[/i] a fight. Baladeva bore a few more minor cuts to the face and shoulders from the wildclaw's struggle. He ran through the forest, the smell of Daiki's blood only fueling his rage as he chased after him- even if Daiki was well ahead of him. His feet made no sounds against the ground as he chased the youthful wildclaw, and he made his way past the trees, thorns, and bushes with [i]ease[/i]. (How exciting :3 I assume you want the shadow?) @abraliopsis

10659040_350.png

Baladeva stalked his prey like any good predator would, silently and swiftly. But Daiki had put up quiet a fight. Baladeva bore a few more minor cuts to the face and shoulders from the wildclaw's struggle. He ran through the forest, the smell of Daiki's blood only fueling his rage as he chased after him- even if Daiki was well ahead of him. His feet made no sounds against the ground as he chased the youthful wildclaw, and he made his way past the trees, thorns, and bushes with ease.

(How exciting :3 I assume you want the shadow?) @abraliopsis
[center][size=2]@Abraliopsis @Icaruis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8878387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88784/8878387_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon hunting dragon. As he followed the two wildclaws through the forest, the scene brought to the surface unpleasant memories. It would be a pain to put effort in becoming visible, but the chase he was currently watching reminded him too much of his own past. Making sure his hood was secure, he floated in front of the blue wildclaw being chased, motion with his head for him to turn, for there was a pond not too far that would be good for hiding scent.[/size][/center]
@Abraliopsis @Icaruis

8878387_350.png

Dragon hunting dragon. As he followed the two wildclaws through the forest, the scene brought to the surface unpleasant memories. It would be a pain to put effort in becoming visible, but the chase he was currently watching reminded him too much of his own past. Making sure his hood was secure, he floated in front of the blue wildclaw being chased, motion with his head for him to turn, for there was a pond not too far that would be good for hiding scent.
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
Daiki was starting to slow his pace, tired from the constant running when suddenly a cloaked skydancer appeared from seemingly nowhere.

"Wh-Wha-" He panted out, then made note of the way he motioned for Daiki to continue. Without hesitating, he turned his direction the way he was told to. Seeing the pond, the wildclaw's eyes widened and he examined his surroundings. The wildclaw made note of a thorn bush on the opposite side of the pond.

He winced, knowing the pain it would cause for him to squeeze into the thick bush, but took the chance anyways. If Daiki could just barely make it into there, there was no way Baladeva could fit his tremendous sized body into there. He jumped into the pond and dove completely underwater, then started swimming in the direction.

He climbed out of the pond once at the other side, then dove into the bush nose first. He could feel the thorns tearing his skin, and some of them breaking off into his body, but he did not care. He had to get out of Baladeva's reach, whether he could loose Baladeva or not. There was no way he could run forever.

After much force and a lot of blood loss, Daiki managed to squeeze into the bush and get to the base of the large plant. He laid on the soft dirt where the plant had taken root and laid their panting and crying. He looked out of the bush to see if he could get a glimpse of Baladeva or the mysterious skydancer that had helped him, but was too tired from running to keep his concentration on the subject.

He knew the fight and the chase wasn't over yet, but he needed a break badly. He glanced at his wounded body, wincing again at the bloody sight, then rested his head on a root. He would heal himself later, he was much to tired to even try to gain breath to heal himself.

@Icaruis @KaylenAldanae
Daiki was starting to slow his pace, tired from the constant running when suddenly a cloaked skydancer appeared from seemingly nowhere.

"Wh-Wha-" He panted out, then made note of the way he motioned for Daiki to continue. Without hesitating, he turned his direction the way he was told to. Seeing the pond, the wildclaw's eyes widened and he examined his surroundings. The wildclaw made note of a thorn bush on the opposite side of the pond.

He winced, knowing the pain it would cause for him to squeeze into the thick bush, but took the chance anyways. If Daiki could just barely make it into there, there was no way Baladeva could fit his tremendous sized body into there. He jumped into the pond and dove completely underwater, then started swimming in the direction.

He climbed out of the pond once at the other side, then dove into the bush nose first. He could feel the thorns tearing his skin, and some of them breaking off into his body, but he did not care. He had to get out of Baladeva's reach, whether he could loose Baladeva or not. There was no way he could run forever.

After much force and a lot of blood loss, Daiki managed to squeeze into the bush and get to the base of the large plant. He laid on the soft dirt where the plant had taken root and laid their panting and crying. He looked out of the bush to see if he could get a glimpse of Baladeva or the mysterious skydancer that had helped him, but was too tired from running to keep his concentration on the subject.

He knew the fight and the chase wasn't over yet, but he needed a break badly. He glanced at his wounded body, wincing again at the bloody sight, then rested his head on a root. He would heal himself later, he was much to tired to even try to gain breath to heal himself.

@Icaruis @KaylenAldanae
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@KaylenAldanae (fffffffriickck i didn't see your reply until i submitted it. Let me change a few things)
@KaylenAldanae (fffffffriickck i didn't see your reply until i submitted it. Let me change a few things)
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
@Abraliopsis

[ooooops. i knew i should have waited longer before i replied. xD]
@Abraliopsis

[ooooops. i knew i should have waited longer before i replied. xD]
xxxxx
QQYyU47.pngtn0RSo5.png
CQ7Bbrl.pngz8s5c34.png
4PVRKCL.pngfX0bVgZ.png
rbqiEGB.pngRwPwJw9.png
y41plqc.pngebjDWAS.png
M8bsogX.png ZGbqOx7.png0onMt94.png
(haha it's okay, I always end up doing that anyways :p) @KaylenAldanae
(haha it's okay, I always end up doing that anyways :p) @KaylenAldanae
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
The white skydancer went unnoticed by Baladeva, his attention was stuck on his prey. The smell of blood was still strong in his nose as he followed Daiki's abrupt turn. He followed the scent up to the pond where the trail seemed to stop. Baladeva's black, soulless eyes seemed to reflect the light in the same manner as the pond infront of him as he looked around the pond for any signs of where Daiki could be.

Baladeva let out a growl, obviously flustered by the incident. How could he have been careless enough to let his prey have an opportunity to escape? The wildclaw raised his head, taking in a large breath to see if he could identify where Daiki could have gone as his eyes continued to scan the surroundings.

Perhaps he was still in the pond? That was the best solution Baladeva could come up with, but there was one problem... He didn't want to get wet. He knew that if he were to get drenched, that would be the end of this hunt, and Baladeva was much more persistent with his kills for that. Instead, he went back to complete silence, lowered his body and backed up into the darkness of the trees behind him. Besides, Daiki had to come up for breath sooner or later...

@abraliopsis @KaylenAldanae ((helllooooo kaylen C:))
The white skydancer went unnoticed by Baladeva, his attention was stuck on his prey. The smell of blood was still strong in his nose as he followed Daiki's abrupt turn. He followed the scent up to the pond where the trail seemed to stop. Baladeva's black, soulless eyes seemed to reflect the light in the same manner as the pond infront of him as he looked around the pond for any signs of where Daiki could be.

Baladeva let out a growl, obviously flustered by the incident. How could he have been careless enough to let his prey have an opportunity to escape? The wildclaw raised his head, taking in a large breath to see if he could identify where Daiki could have gone as his eyes continued to scan the surroundings.

Perhaps he was still in the pond? That was the best solution Baladeva could come up with, but there was one problem... He didn't want to get wet. He knew that if he were to get drenched, that would be the end of this hunt, and Baladeva was much more persistent with his kills for that. Instead, he went back to complete silence, lowered his body and backed up into the darkness of the trees behind him. Besides, Daiki had to come up for breath sooner or later...

@abraliopsis @KaylenAldanae ((helllooooo kaylen C:))
1 2 3 4