Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A private RP with Violi
1 2 3
@BloodyAngel12 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140361/14036055_350.png[/img] "I see...", was all he said. He was thinking for long moments, than his eyes narrowed. "This is all fine and well, but why you chose us? There are plenty of clans out there, and you already made an alliance with a Water flight clan. My clan is small at the moment. I could only provide a few warriors if you were in danger, also a scholar from the Arcane flight who learned the ways of the Water clan's magic about oracles and prophecies. That is not much. Again, why our clan? Because your Granddaughter told nice things about me?", he asked in a slightly ironic tone. He wasn't a nice dragon. Tama next to him fidgeted uncomfortably.
@BloodyAngel12

14036055_350.png

"I see...", was all he said. He was thinking for long moments, than his eyes narrowed.

"This is all fine and well, but why you chose us? There are plenty of clans out there, and you already made an alliance with a Water flight clan. My clan is small at the moment. I could only provide a few warriors if you were in danger, also a scholar from the Arcane flight who learned the ways of the Water clan's magic about oracles and prophecies. That is not much. Again, why our clan? Because your Granddaughter told nice things about me?", he asked in a slightly ironic tone.

He wasn't a nice dragon.

Tama next to him fidgeted uncomfortably.
@Violi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12145695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121457/12145695_350.png[/img] [/url] Hideaki smiled at Adaar, "because you have the fire and the warmth in you to be a good leader. Because you have the potential to raise a strong clan. It is now the moment to create an alliance, to see your clan grow and thrive and to make sure that happens." he said sternly. "I've seen many potential clans fall, from the Beastclans to something as simple as an infection," Hideaki continued, stopping Adaar from speaking. Seeing that his point was made, he relaxed before giving him a goofy grin, "besides we would still like to see Tama in person. You should realize how rare it can be to ever see, much less keep contact with a guardian child. You being a Guardian and all." He smiled, gently at Tama.
@Violi

12145695_350.png

Hideaki smiled at Adaar, "because you have the fire and the warmth in you to be a good leader. Because you have the potential to raise a strong clan. It is now the moment to create an alliance, to see your clan grow and thrive and to make sure that happens." he said sternly.

"I've seen many potential clans fall, from the Beastclans to something as simple as an infection," Hideaki continued, stopping Adaar from speaking. Seeing that his point was made, he relaxed before giving him a goofy grin, "besides we would still like to see Tama in person. You should realize how rare it can be to ever see, much less keep contact with a guardian child. You being a Guardian and all." He smiled, gently at Tama.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140361/14036055_350.png[/img] Warmth... Adaar thought. In all his long life, no one ever said he had warmth in him. Fire, certainly. It meant dedication, aggression, power. But warmth meant love, comfort and kindness, empathy... "I... thank you", he said quietly, not looking Hideaki in his eyes. He would have seen too much of his emotions. Tama next to him happily smiled at her grandfather. Adaar cleared his throat. "I suppose there is no need to be suspicious. I would be happy, but I have terms. If we ever fail each other we we are in a dire need, the alliance shall be broken. We do not share our secrets with other clans before consulting with each other first. We always pay our debts", he said solemnly. He thought for a moment, then he said "That is all. Do you have terms you would like to discuss, or can we create the alliance? Tama", he said and Tama readied the bole from a sack on her back, a huge, red ball, engraved with fire runes.
@BloodyAngel12

14036055_350.png

Warmth... Adaar thought. In all his long life, no one ever said he had warmth in him. Fire, certainly. It meant dedication, aggression, power. But warmth meant love, comfort and kindness, empathy...

"I... thank you", he said quietly, not looking Hideaki in his eyes. He would have seen too much of his emotions. Tama next to him happily smiled at her grandfather. Adaar cleared his throat.

"I suppose there is no need to be suspicious. I would be happy, but I have terms. If we ever fail each other we we are in a dire need, the alliance shall be broken. We do not share our secrets with other clans before consulting with each other first. We always pay our debts", he said solemnly. He thought for a moment, then he said "That is all. Do you have terms you would like to discuss, or can we create the alliance? Tama", he said and Tama readied the bole from a sack on her back, a huge, red ball, engraved with fire runes.
@Violi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12145695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121457/12145695_350.png[/img] [/url] Realizing he might of it hit a soft spot in Adaar, he smiled gently, "I agree with your terms, Adaar. We may begin the creating the alliance." Hideaki and Urie watched intrigued as Tama pulled different objects out of a sack. Tama carefully held a huge, red bowl engraved with the fire runes. "May I ask what that is for?" Urie asked, his voice gruff, but kind. Since this looked intriguing, Hideaki decided to hold off doing his clan's normal ritual of bonding an alliance. While Adaar waited patiently for Tama to finish, Hideaki decided now would be a good opportunity to study his granddaughter. The gold necklace she wore added to the beauty and power she held herself as. Her tiger stripes rippled as her muscles moved and her light eyes sparkled in mischief and happiness as she caught his eye. He smiled back at her, she had grown up from a scrambling little hatchling to a graceful, beautiful Guardian. He couldn't be more proud. And judging from the way Urie looked at her, he could see he felt the same way. Hideaki shuffled his wings, relaxing them against his back once more, he was very happy how this meeting was going.
@Violi

12145695_350.png

Realizing he might of it hit a soft spot in Adaar, he smiled gently,
"I agree with your terms, Adaar. We may begin the creating the alliance." Hideaki and Urie watched intrigued as Tama pulled different objects out of a sack. Tama carefully held a huge, red bowl engraved with the fire runes. "May I ask what that is for?" Urie asked, his voice gruff, but kind.

Since this looked intriguing, Hideaki decided to hold off doing his clan's normal ritual of bonding an alliance.

While Adaar waited patiently for Tama to finish, Hideaki decided now would be a good opportunity to study his granddaughter. The gold necklace she wore added to the beauty and power she held herself as. Her tiger stripes rippled as her muscles moved and her light eyes sparkled in mischief and happiness as she caught his eye. He smiled back at her, she had grown up from a scrambling little hatchling to a graceful, beautiful Guardian. He couldn't be more proud. And judging from the way Urie looked at her, he could see he felt the same way.

Hideaki shuffled his wings, relaxing them against his back once more, he was very happy how this meeting was going.
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140361/14036055_350.png[/img] //It was a bowl, but a misspelled, sorry xD// Adaar looked at Urie with mild interest. "Swearing oaths, making alliances, mating rituals... every participant gives a little of their blood, let it flow into the bowl, and then we boil it with our fire, until the last drop of every dragon's blood has molten together. Then we take small vials and in each we pour a little of the blood. Every dragon gets one vial and they keep it, guard it, wearing it, whatever you wish. It is a symbol of our alliance. If the vial is harmed, or it breaks, than it is considered a profanity and the alliance is no more", he said, the last sentence said in a rumbling, threatening growl. Then he softened. "What is your way? I thought we could do both", he offered and Tama looked surprised to hear that, be he smiled warmly at him. She clearly didn't expect such a kind gesture from Adaar.
@BloodyAngel12

14036055_350.png

//It was a bowl, but a misspelled, sorry xD//

Adaar looked at Urie with mild interest.

"Swearing oaths, making alliances, mating rituals... every participant gives a little of their blood, let it flow into the bowl, and then we boil it with our fire, until the last drop of every dragon's blood has molten together. Then we take small vials and in each we pour a little of the blood. Every dragon gets one vial and they keep it, guard it, wearing it, whatever you wish. It is a symbol of our alliance. If the vial is harmed, or it breaks, than it is considered a profanity and the alliance is no more", he said, the last sentence said in a rumbling, threatening growl. Then he softened.

"What is your way? I thought we could do both", he offered and Tama looked surprised to hear that, be he smiled warmly at him. She clearly didn't expect such a kind gesture from Adaar.
@Violi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12145695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121457/12145695_350.png[/img] [/url] Hideaki blinked in surprise [i]I was right. He is a good leader,[/i] he thought to himself. Opening the his own sack, he pulled out several small crystals, each bound to a leather strip, like a necklace chain. Holding one of the crystals to the sun, Adaar could see that although the crystal was see-through, there was a pale yellow frost surrounding the edges. "Our ritual is similar but also very different. Before any alliance, oath or permeant mating made, we use these crystals to tie ourselves to our bond agreement. These crystals are only native to the Light territory and are not only rare, but extremely precious. These crystals hold magic within. The custom is that each dragon will get one crystal, and together, they all will stream their magic at the exact same time. The crystals will hold mostly the owners magic, however you can see the colors, or brightness if both dragons are of the same birth flight, of the other dragons held within the crystal. It is suppose to represent the bonding of the dragons. As you know, our magical glow is colored differently depending on our birth flight. Yours will be orange while mine will be pale yellow," Hideaki said, waiting to allow Adaar a moment to process the information before he continued, "like yours, if the crystal is harmed in anyway, or if it shatters, the alliance is off." He finished, keeping his voice even. "Since every dragon here will be participating in your ritual, we can all participate in mine. Usually only the leaders and their mates do it, however Urie will most likely be my successor and Tama is your charge, no? If something was to happen to you, she can protect the alliance and pass the crystal to the next leader." Hideaki reasoned, when Tama looked like she was going to object. "It is up to you, Adaar. I do not mind either way. The only reason leaders usually do this ritual is to make sure that no one will break the crystal on petty feelings. I have no concerns about this however. Especially if you aren't concerned, Adaar." // I'll fix it. :) //
@Violi

12145695_350.png

Hideaki blinked in surprise I was right. He is a good leader, he thought to himself. Opening the his own sack, he pulled out several small crystals, each bound to a leather strip, like a necklace chain. Holding one of the crystals to the sun, Adaar could see that although the crystal was see-through, there was a pale yellow frost surrounding the edges.

"Our ritual is similar but also very different. Before any alliance, oath or permeant mating made, we use these crystals to tie ourselves to our bond agreement. These crystals are only native to the Light territory and are not only rare, but extremely precious. These crystals hold magic within. The custom is that each dragon will get one crystal, and together, they all will stream their magic at the exact same time. The crystals will hold mostly the owners magic, however you can see the colors, or brightness if both dragons are of the same birth flight, of the other dragons held within the crystal. It is suppose to represent the bonding of the dragons. As you know, our magical glow is colored differently depending on our birth flight. Yours will be orange while mine will be pale yellow," Hideaki said, waiting to allow Adaar a moment to process the information before he continued, "like yours, if the crystal is harmed in anyway, or if it shatters, the alliance is off." He finished, keeping his voice even.

"Since every dragon here will be participating in your ritual, we can all participate in mine. Usually only the leaders and their mates do it, however Urie will most likely be my successor and Tama is your charge, no? If something was to happen to you, she can protect the alliance and pass the crystal to the next leader." Hideaki reasoned, when Tama looked like she was going to object.

"It is up to you, Adaar. I do not mind either way. The only reason leaders usually do this ritual is to make sure that no one will break the crystal on petty feelings. I have no concerns about this however. Especially if you aren't concerned, Adaar."

// I'll fix it. :) //
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140361/14036055_350.png[/img] Adaar listened carefully, then he thought for long moments. Tama began to worry, she fidgeted uncomfortably when she saw Adaar's furrowed brows. Then Adaar looked up at hideaki, his eyes hopeful. "Is there a way to... do both? Perhaps filling the crystals with out blood? Or would that be tainting those sacred items?", he asked. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136468/13646718_350.png[/img] Tama looked wide eyed. Is he really that serious about this alliance, that he wants to share everything, wants so full commitment to the Lightseeker clan? She was touched, and she felt her heartbeat flutter as she stared at him. When Adaar met her eyes, she quickly glanced away. And then realization hit her... [i]Lightweaver save me[/i], she thought. She didn't dare to look upon Adaar again, instead she searched her father's gaze.
@BloodyAngel12

14036055_350.png

Adaar listened carefully, then he thought for long moments. Tama began to worry, she fidgeted uncomfortably when she saw Adaar's furrowed brows. Then Adaar looked up at hideaki, his eyes hopeful.

"Is there a way to... do both? Perhaps filling the crystals with out blood? Or would that be tainting those sacred items?", he asked.

13646718_350.png

Tama looked wide eyed. Is he really that serious about this alliance, that he wants to share everything, wants so full commitment to the Lightseeker clan? She was touched, and she felt her heartbeat flutter as she stared at him. When Adaar met her eyes, she quickly glanced away. And then realization hit her... Lightweaver save me, she thought. She didn't dare to look upon Adaar again, instead she searched her father's gaze.
@Violi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12307224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123073/12307224_350.png[/img] [/url] When Tama stared directly at him, he could read the emotion in her eyes. He smiled, [i]I think she might be falling in love[/i]. He nodded in encouragement. Adaar glanced curiously between the two of them but focused on the deciding Hideaki. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12145695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121457/12145695_350.png[/img] [/url] Thinking seriously, Hideaki considered Adaar's request. The fact that Adaar even asked him this, and judging from Tama's emotions, proved to him that Adaar wanted this alliance and he was ready to fully commit to it. He slowly nodded, thinking aloud, "the fact we're putting blood in the crystals for a ritual important to the Fire flights, will allow the crystals from being tainted..." he said, rubbing a claw on his jaw, "we can insert the blood when we place our magic into the crystal, blending not only your ritual but mine." He looked up at Adaar excitedly, "I think this could work!"
@Violi

12307224_350.png

When Tama stared directly at him, he could read the emotion in her eyes. He smiled, I think she might be falling in love. He nodded in encouragement. Adaar glanced curiously between the two of them but focused on the deciding Hideaki.

12145695_350.png

Thinking seriously, Hideaki considered Adaar's request. The fact that Adaar even asked him this, and judging from Tama's emotions, proved to him that Adaar wanted this alliance and he was ready to fully commit to it. He slowly nodded, thinking aloud, "the fact we're putting blood in the crystals for a ritual important to the Fire flights, will allow the crystals from being tainted..." he said, rubbing a claw on his jaw, "we can insert the blood when we place our magic into the crystal, blending not only your ritual but mine."

He looked up at Adaar excitedly, "I think this could work!"
SYJDX48.png
@BloodyAngel12 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140361/14036055_350.png[/img] Adaar grinned happily, a truly rare sight to see, all shining white teeth glistening in the light. "Alright, let us do this. Tama, the bowl", he said and Tama complied, placing the bowl between the two parties. Adaar held his paw to his mouth and bit into it, the held it above the bowl so his blood poured into the object. "Hideaki, Urie", he said patiently.
@BloodyAngel12

14036055_350.png

Adaar grinned happily, a truly rare sight to see, all shining white teeth glistening in the light.

"Alright, let us do this. Tama, the bowl", he said and Tama complied, placing the bowl between the two parties. Adaar held his paw to his mouth and bit into it, the held it above the bowl so his blood poured into the object.

"Hideaki, Urie", he said patiently.
@violi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12145695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121457/12145695_350.png[/img] [/url] Hideaki grinned as well, while mentally grimacing, as he bit into his paw until he tasted the metallic, salty taste of blood. He held his paw over the bowl, grimacing as the blood soaked through his fur, but it dripped successfully into the bowl. Urie waited, wondering what to do next, after he dropped his share of blood into the bowl. Hideaki and Urie stared at Adaar, waiting for their next instructions.
@violi

12145695_350.png

Hideaki grinned as well, while mentally grimacing, as he bit into his paw until he tasted the metallic, salty taste of blood. He held his paw over the bowl, grimacing as the blood soaked through his fur, but it dripped successfully into the bowl. Urie waited, wondering what to do next, after he dropped his share of blood into the bowl. Hideaki and Urie stared at Adaar, waiting for their next instructions.
SYJDX48.png
1 2 3