Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone up for a gem RP?
1 2
I just got (mostly) up to date on Steven Universe, and now I wanna do a Gem roleplay. It doesn't have to be a 1x1 in specific, but just asking.
I just got (mostly) up to date on Steven Universe, and now I wanna do a Gem roleplay. It doesn't have to be a 1x1 in specific, but just asking.
BiXaltQ.gif
@SP3CT3R

I should get up to date but.... Kinda busy. It sounds fun RPing in the world of SU though. (My name happens to be a gem name) May I join?
@SP3CT3R

I should get up to date but.... Kinda busy. It sounds fun RPing in the world of SU though. (My name happens to be a gem name) May I join?
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls
Sure! Maybe we could start off in Kindergarten a long time ago before humans and stuff arrived?
@LongLiveFangirls
Sure! Maybe we could start off in Kindergarten a long time ago before humans and stuff arrived?
BiXaltQ.gif
@SP3CT3R

Sure! Should we have our made up gems or the ones in the show?
@SP3CT3R

Sure! Should we have our made up gems or the ones in the show?
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls
Made up. Amethyst is the only gem to come from it, and I haven't gotten a chance to try out my Gem OC. Feel free to start!
@LongLiveFangirls
Made up. Amethyst is the only gem to come from it, and I haven't gotten a chance to try out my Gem OC. Feel free to start!
BiXaltQ.gif
@SP3CT3ER

Can you start? I have no idea where to start. XD
@SP3CT3ER

Can you start? I have no idea where to start. XD
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls
Wait, is it okay for me to drag a friend of mine into this? He's a fan of Steven Universe as well.
@LongLiveFangirls
Wait, is it okay for me to drag a friend of mine into this? He's a fan of Steven Universe as well.
BiXaltQ.gif
@SP3CT3R

Of course! It's your rp!
@SP3CT3R

Of course! It's your rp!
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@LongLiveFangirls @Esko

(FYI Esko, we're starting in Earth's Kindergarten as the first batch of gems to pop out of the ground, and whoever posts next can determine the time period)

A small, venom green snake-like creature with a strange crystalline eye slithered out of a wall of the canyon. The creature, who gave itself the name Serpentine, looked around. In several other places along the walls and floor of the canyon, Gems were digging themselves up, most of whom taking animal forms to make the process easier.
@LongLiveFangirls @Esko

(FYI Esko, we're starting in Earth's Kindergarten as the first batch of gems to pop out of the ground, and whoever posts next can determine the time period)

A small, venom green snake-like creature with a strange crystalline eye slithered out of a wall of the canyon. The creature, who gave itself the name Serpentine, looked around. In several other places along the walls and floor of the canyon, Gems were digging themselves up, most of whom taking animal forms to make the process easier.
BiXaltQ.gif
@LongLiveFangirls @Esko
((Bump))
@LongLiveFangirls @Esko
((Bump))
BiXaltQ.gif
1 2