Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC RP thread
Oki we'll post our dragons here~~~

Plot (thusfar): Dragons are converging at one particular meeting point for the upcoming brightshine jubilee, whether it be to assist in decorating or stand around and watch etc etc.

We'll put:
Dragon being used (name) Username
Short bio of dragon and personality (and/or case i guess))
@Gamethewolf @LambyChan @Kagitsun @DaBatter
Oki we'll post our dragons here~~~

Plot (thusfar): Dragons are converging at one particular meeting point for the upcoming brightshine jubilee, whether it be to assist in decorating or stand around and watch etc etc.

We'll put:
Dragon being used (name) Username
Short bio of dragon and personality (and/or case i guess))
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140281/14028009_350.png[/img] Name: ThistleWing Username: LambyChan Personality/bio: Demiboy who is completely capable of handling problems by himself, but is treated as though he can do nothing on his own due to his size and species. Has a somewhat short fuse and is bad at outwardly expression emotion. Cold and unreachable outwardly- but once you get to know him he's really very distraught and in need of companionship.
14028009_350.png

Name: ThistleWing
Username: LambyChan

Personality/bio: Demiboy who is completely capable of handling problems by himself, but is treated as though he can do nothing on his own due to his size and species. Has a somewhat short fuse and is bad at outwardly expression emotion. Cold and unreachable outwardly- but once you get to know him he's really very distraught and in need of companionship.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140247/14024652_350.png[/img] Name: Rafyl Username: DaBatter Bio: ? I'll edit this later, I don't really know what to put for bio 8D ? Personality: Rafyl is a rather stuck up dragon who is also rather demanding and selfish. But, he also is somewhat polite in people he trusts. He is also really a really annoying, talkative dragon on the inside, but he is mostly consumed by the selfish, rude part as of now. He really is also kind of quiet and for the most part, he isn't really all that mysterious. Rafyl doesn't really actually want any friends, but he is actually okay with having two or three.
14024652_350.png

Name: Rafyl
Username: DaBatter

Bio: ? I'll edit this later, I don't really know what to put for bio 8D ?
Personality: Rafyl is a rather stuck up dragon who is also rather demanding and selfish. But, he also is somewhat polite in people he trusts. He is also really a really annoying, talkative dragon on the inside, but he is mostly consumed by the selfish, rude part as of now. He really is also kind of quiet and for the most part, he isn't really all that mysterious. Rafyl doesn't really actually want any friends, but he is actually okay with having two or three.

You can use more than one dragon if you can't choose~~ and really- If any of you get any plot ideas at all as we go please shoot them at me (I'm super flexible with interest and I want everyone to have fun~~~ ))

You can use more than one dragon if you can't choose~~ and really- If any of you get any plot ideas at all as we go please shoot them at me (I'm super flexible with interest and I want everyone to have fun~~~ ))

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132091/13209047_350.png [/img] Name: Steelheart Username: Gamerthewolf Short bio and personality: He's a storyteller of his clan, He is incredible social with members other clans and often asks them for story ideas. His mates are Twyla a skydancer and Beautyblight and Spiral. He was adopted at a young age and began to live with this new formed clan ever since. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141154/14115314_350.png[/img] Name: Rush Username: Gamerthewolf Short bio and personality: She is a battler, she is quick on her feet. She is cheerfull and won't lt a dark situation bug her. She unlike most light dragons being raised in a place that had a lot of dark dragons also has a dark side. Bu she knows it and is fond of it.
13209047_350.png

Name: Steelheart
Username: Gamerthewolf
Short bio and personality: He's a storyteller of his clan, He is incredible social with members other clans and often asks them for story ideas. His mates are Twyla a skydancer and Beautyblight and Spiral. He was adopted at a young age and began to live with this new formed clan ever since.

14115314_350.png

Name: Rush
Username: Gamerthewolf
Short bio and personality: She is a battler, she is quick on her feet. She is cheerfull and won't lt a dark situation bug her. She unlike most light dragons being raised in a place that had a lot of dark dragons also has a dark side. Bu she knows it and is fond of it.

sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png