Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other newbies looking to RP?
Hey everyone! I'm new to FR and excited to kinda break into the roleplay scene here. I've done lots of onexone and 3-way roleplay in my free time over the years, but it's been a while since I've utilized a site like this to do it, and I haven't roleplayed in a group setting in a long time either, so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone wanted to give it a shot. ^^ Umm, what else.... I have experience in casual/conversational roleplay as well as more in-depth/multi-paragraph roleplay, so I'm cool with whatever style you all are into. Just ping me if you're interested in starting something, mmkay? WOO!
Hey everyone! I'm new to FR and excited to kinda break into the roleplay scene here. I've done lots of onexone and 3-way roleplay in my free time over the years, but it's been a while since I've utilized a site like this to do it, and I haven't roleplayed in a group setting in a long time either, so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone wanted to give it a shot. ^^ Umm, what else.... I have experience in casual/conversational roleplay as well as more in-depth/multi-paragraph roleplay, so I'm cool with whatever style you all are into. Just ping me if you're interested in starting something, mmkay? WOO!
Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread. XD @whitetailmoon
Pinging myself so I don't lose the thread. XD @whitetailmoon
I'll mabey do one. I'm not used to one one one RPing, but I could hopefully figure it out. I've done RPs on other sites but have only tried to join on FR. Do you want to do a FR RP? If not that's alright, I may do another topic.
I'll mabey do one. I'm not used to one one one RPing, but I could hopefully figure it out. I've done RPs on other sites but have only tried to join on FR. Do you want to do a FR RP? If not that's alright, I may do another topic.
@arloste Yes I am!! I'm Whitetailmoon on all sites actually, easy to keep track of. Who are you?? And also what kind of roleplay would you be interested in?

@cubeyshine I'd be happy with whatever~ Do you have another topic you'd prefer? I don't really do fandom rps for the most part, but I'm always willing to discuss~
@arloste Yes I am!! I'm Whitetailmoon on all sites actually, easy to keep track of. Who are you?? And also what kind of roleplay would you be interested in?

@cubeyshine I'd be happy with whatever~ Do you have another topic you'd prefer? I don't really do fandom rps for the most part, but I'm always willing to discuss~
Depends on what you like. I've done warrior cat, animal apocalypse, and dragon RPs. I have kinda been wanting to do a Pokemon RP for a while. Do you like any of these? What type of topics do you perfer?
Depends on what you like. I've done warrior cat, animal apocalypse, and dragon RPs. I have kinda been wanting to do a Pokemon RP for a while. Do you like any of these? What type of topics do you perfer?
@whitetailmoon ooooo!!! ping me if you guys settle on an OC or Flight Rising rp! as a newbie i think that getting into a small group of beginners here like this will really get me rolling! :3

i'm a little slow, but it depends on the required post size. i can easily do 4, 5 or even 6 paragraph replies, or just one. i'm actually cool with both, but may get behind on fast moving RPs. haven't been in one for a couple years, now!
@whitetailmoon ooooo!!! ping me if you guys settle on an OC or Flight Rising rp! as a newbie i think that getting into a small group of beginners here like this will really get me rolling! :3

i'm a little slow, but it depends on the required post size. i can easily do 4, 5 or even 6 paragraph replies, or just one. i'm actually cool with both, but may get behind on fast moving RPs. haven't been in one for a couple years, now!

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@cubeyshine
@arloste
@agvriska

Let's see... How about this. Do you all wanna try a group FR/Dragon RP on here? And then if any of you would be interested in a onexone RP doing something else (OCs? Yes? OwO) you can go ahead and private message me, and we can talk about how that'll go. Response time for me varies depending on the day and my work schedule, but I do generally keep up pretty well.

So let's see.... Since I'm more used to onexone Roleplay, I might need a little refresher course on how to start up a group Roleplay in a forum format.
@cubeyshine
@arloste
@agvriska

Let's see... How about this. Do you all wanna try a group FR/Dragon RP on here? And then if any of you would be interested in a onexone RP doing something else (OCs? Yes? OwO) you can go ahead and private message me, and we can talk about how that'll go. Response time for me varies depending on the day and my work schedule, but I do generally keep up pretty well.

So let's see.... Since I'm more used to onexone Roleplay, I might need a little refresher course on how to start up a group Roleplay in a forum format.
@whitetailmoon @arloste @cubeyshine ....Me too, honestly. :P i remember forms for characters and starter prompts, but that's really it. i'll probably be a little rocky.

(also i have like 5849 OCs. and by that i mean like, seven or eight, not including my dragons. soOOOooOOOOooo...)
@whitetailmoon @arloste @cubeyshine ....Me too, honestly. :P i remember forms for characters and starter prompts, but that's really it. i'll probably be a little rocky.

(also i have like 5849 OCs. and by that i mean like, seven or eight, not including my dragons. soOOOooOOOOooo...)

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
I remember on another RP they were doing something like dragons from different clans grouping together due to a major lack of resources such as food. Perhaps it could start off as the different clans hating one another then slowly growing closer as one group.

By the way, how do you ping? Been trying to figure that out for the past few days.
I remember on another RP they were doing something like dragons from different clans grouping together due to a major lack of resources such as food. Perhaps it could start off as the different clans hating one another then slowly growing closer as one group.

By the way, how do you ping? Been trying to figure that out for the past few days.
@arloste @cubeyshine that... actually sounds great!!
@arloste @cubeyshine that... actually sounds great!!

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png