Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any other newbies looking to RP?
1 2 3
@arloste @cubeyshine @agvriska

Yeah that seems pretty cool! Just some questions to consider beforehand though:

-Why do the clans hate each other to begin with? What caused the tension?
-What caused the lack of resources? Maybe weather-related? Some kind of extreme killed off all the prey? (flooding, hard winter, too-hot summer?)
-Our goal is to bring the Clans together, but should we maybe start a bit before that idea comes on the horizon? Whose idea is it to bring them together? Likely not clan leaders or anything if there's bad blood, maybe there's a chance encounter? Maybe one Clan starts invading another's territory in response to the famine / destruction of their homeland? (I'm really kinda gravitating towards the flooding idea.)

Just brewing some ideas. What do you think, guys?
@arloste @cubeyshine @agvriska

Yeah that seems pretty cool! Just some questions to consider beforehand though:

-Why do the clans hate each other to begin with? What caused the tension?
-What caused the lack of resources? Maybe weather-related? Some kind of extreme killed off all the prey? (flooding, hard winter, too-hot summer?)
-Our goal is to bring the Clans together, but should we maybe start a bit before that idea comes on the horizon? Whose idea is it to bring them together? Likely not clan leaders or anything if there's bad blood, maybe there's a chance encounter? Maybe one Clan starts invading another's territory in response to the famine / destruction of their homeland? (I'm really kinda gravitating towards the flooding idea.)

Just brewing some ideas. What do you think, guys?
@whitetailmoon

- I feel like maybe religious beliefs? Since different clans seem to be loyal to different deities. Maybe somewhere along the line, one of the clans got a little extra hurt over an insensitive remark of ceremony done by another clan, and an "alliance system" sort of thing came into play, then broke apart as time went on? That'd sure create some tension.

- Since the plot sort of depends on some flooding, I think that's a good idea. I think a hard winter, with the scarce food and lots of snow could make for a huge flooding season when the seasons turn.

- I think we should start somewhere in winter, if that's the case, so we have some stuff we know we HAVE to rp out, and that could take some time and keep the rp alive.
> I feel as though a pair of us or a small group, depending on how many people we get interested in it, should be "let's join up"-oriented, and the rest of us opposed. it'd make for some drama. the proponents would probably be low rank clan members, but we can switch that around.
> The whole infiltration via some unfortunate happening is on my good side!

also, erm, if romance is applicable, how does every1 feel about lgbt+ dragons cus, uh
@whitetailmoon

- I feel like maybe religious beliefs? Since different clans seem to be loyal to different deities. Maybe somewhere along the line, one of the clans got a little extra hurt over an insensitive remark of ceremony done by another clan, and an "alliance system" sort of thing came into play, then broke apart as time went on? That'd sure create some tension.

- Since the plot sort of depends on some flooding, I think that's a good idea. I think a hard winter, with the scarce food and lots of snow could make for a huge flooding season when the seasons turn.

- I think we should start somewhere in winter, if that's the case, so we have some stuff we know we HAVE to rp out, and that could take some time and keep the rp alive.
> I feel as though a pair of us or a small group, depending on how many people we get interested in it, should be "let's join up"-oriented, and the rest of us opposed. it'd make for some drama. the proponents would probably be low rank clan members, but we can switch that around.
> The whole infiltration via some unfortunate happening is on my good side!

also, erm, if romance is applicable, how does every1 feel about lgbt+ dragons cus, uh

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
All of it sounds good to me.
All of it sounds good to me.
@arloste @agvriska @cubeyshine

All good points, I like it. :3 And queer dragons are 100% cool with me. Whatever sexualities, genders, all that good stuff, totally down. ????
@arloste @agvriska @cubeyshine

All good points, I like it. :3 And queer dragons are 100% cool with me. Whatever sexualities, genders, all that good stuff, totally down. ????
I don't know why there's a bunch of question marks, it was supposed to be a heart. XD
I don't know why there's a bunch of question marks, it was supposed to be a heart. XD
@arloste Cuuuuuuute! 'U'
@arloste Cuuuuuuute! 'U'
@Whitetailmoon

I would also like to join this group of newbies! I haven't done an rp in a long time and I'm wanting to broaden my genres.
@Whitetailmoon

I would also like to join this group of newbies! I haven't done an rp in a long time and I'm wanting to broaden my genres.
Deviantart
Youtube
Anything else?
Anything else?
@cubeyshine i don't think so. i'm p eager to start too ok.
@cubeyshine i don't think so. i'm p eager to start too ok.

weirdo.png

|
|
|

|
|
|

VgttwJU.png
bYt72YT.png
l1L89uY.png
@arloste @cubeyshine @agvriska @yoyohayli

I think the only thing left to ask is.. Are any of us going to be from the same Clan? Or are we all from different ones? (That seems unlikely, that's a lot of clans to bring together.)
@arloste @cubeyshine @agvriska @yoyohayli

I think the only thing left to ask is.. Are any of us going to be from the same Clan? Or are we all from different ones? (That seems unlikely, that's a lot of clans to bring together.)
1 2 3