Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *Looking for RP Partners*
1 2 3 4
So, for a few months, I've been doing RP on Flight Rising. Sadly, a lot of the RPs that I've joined have died out. I've decided that it would be nice to find someone or a group of people to do relaxed or serious RP's with. I'm mostly look for people who are semi-literate to literate and would be willing to RP one or a few of these topics:
  • Flight Rising
  • Half Life/ Half Life 2
  • Apocalypse (human or nonhuman)
  • Minecraft
  • Warrior Cats
  • Medieval (Fantasy) (sort of ify on this)
  • Pokemon
  • Skyrim
  • Doctor Who (also a bit ify)
  • OC RPS

I'd more than likely to be willing to RP things that aren't listed. ^-^ Also, as a side note, I work best on the forums. It seems that when I do it in PMs, I either get a bit lost or lazy. Forum RPs usually get me to respond faster. Thanks for checking this out.
So, for a few months, I've been doing RP on Flight Rising. Sadly, a lot of the RPs that I've joined have died out. I've decided that it would be nice to find someone or a group of people to do relaxed or serious RP's with. I'm mostly look for people who are semi-literate to literate and would be willing to RP one or a few of these topics:
  • Flight Rising
  • Half Life/ Half Life 2
  • Apocalypse (human or nonhuman)
  • Minecraft
  • Warrior Cats
  • Medieval (Fantasy) (sort of ify on this)
  • Pokemon
  • Skyrim
  • Doctor Who (also a bit ify)
  • OC RPS

I'd more than likely to be willing to RP things that aren't listed. ^-^ Also, as a side note, I work best on the forums. It seems that when I do it in PMs, I either get a bit lost or lazy. Forum RPs usually get me to respond faster. Thanks for checking this out.
_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Hi!! If you're still looking for rp partners, I'm up for a few of the things you mentioned!
I've only been rping casually for a few years, but I would say I'm around semi-literate
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Hi!! If you're still looking for rp partners, I'm up for a few of the things you mentioned!
I've only been rping casually for a few years, but I would say I'm around semi-literate

Magnolia (Mags)
she/her XVZ1THB.png
+3 FR time

tumblr_pmosj6Bo5u1ugpukao1_r6_250.png
art shop
hatchery
@XxFluffyRavenxX
Did you say... Minecraft roleplay? B)
If you're still looking, are you willing to do one with me? c:
@XxFluffyRavenxX
Did you say... Minecraft roleplay? B)
If you're still looking, are you willing to do one with me? c:
giphy.gif
@XxFluffyRavenxX

I'm totally down with FR, warrior cats, skyrim, and OC rps
@XxFluffyRavenxX

I'm totally down with FR, warrior cats, skyrim, and OC rps
@Xenri

Of course! What would you be interested in RPing?

@HermiTheHusky

Sure! I have a few idea for one.

@Arloste

Would you want to do an FR or OC RP?

A quick question to all of you- Do you guys prefer group or 1x1 RPS?

@Xenri

Of course! What would you be interested in RPing?

@HermiTheHusky

Sure! I have a few idea for one.

@Arloste

Would you want to do an FR or OC RP?

A quick question to all of you- Do you guys prefer group or 1x1 RPS?

_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.pngcrow_page_thingy_by_i_crows_i-daz20x3.png_f2u__mushrooms_by_ghost_echo-dbpx876.png
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Hit me with it! I was looking for a good MC-based roleplay for ages :D
and I prefer 1x1, I can easily get lost in group roleplays, when everyone is responding when they want and what they want, all because of my timezone D:
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Hit me with it! I was looking for a good MC-based roleplay for ages :D
and I prefer 1x1, I can easily get lost in group roleplays, when everyone is responding when they want and what they want, all because of my timezone D:
giphy.gif
@XxFluffyRavenxX

probably FR, for OC it would depend on what kind of characters you got. also 1x1 and small groups (no more than 5 or 6 people) are fine with me
@XxFluffyRavenxX

probably FR, for OC it would depend on what kind of characters you got. also 1x1 and small groups (no more than 5 or 6 people) are fine with me
@HermiTheHusky

Are you familiar with Herobrine at all?
@HermiTheHusky

Are you familiar with Herobrine at all?
@Arloste

All right! FR it is, then. Do you have any ideas in mind or do you want to hear some of mine? We could PM about them, then I could set up the RP.
@Arloste

All right! FR it is, then. Do you have any ideas in mind or do you want to hear some of mine? We could PM about them, then I could set up the RP.
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Yep. He can make his appearance in our RP, of course.
you know, it's Herobrine
@XxFluffyRavenxX

Yep. He can make his appearance in our RP, of course.
you know, it's Herobrine
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4