Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It Starts (Semi-Lit, Open to Nature)
(Please be patient for replies. I will post when I have time but I am currently looking for a job and cannot guarantee how often I will be able to post. I will do my best to keep it active, however, and will not let it die. If I do let it die or we finish or whatever I will post to let you know that I won't be posting anymore. This is my first post into the RP section though, so let's start out easy, alright? Alright! Also, I'm starting this post, in terms of location, in the Nature part of the world. Just by the by. Anyway! GO!)

"Pennagor! Pennagor, my love!" Ellorena called from the modest Nest they had set up. She had simply refused to leave the side of the nest, keeping a watchful, worried eye on the two eggs that lay there. Her and Pennagor had just set up the nest and all the day before, and he was tired from his shift of tending the eggs while she rested. He had been on his way to go rest for a short while when she called his name. Suddenly alerted by the tone of her voice, he assumed the worst and rushed to her in record time.

"What is it?" Pushing the Goggles he had found just earlier up onto his brow from his eyes to look at her as he approached, his eyes focused on her and his brow creased in concern. Inspecting the eggs from his position, he noticed that they seemed fine.

"I'm quite hungry..." She felt bad for making him worry, obviously not having intended to, but it didn't stop a simultaneous look of relief and exasperation wash over his features, rippling all the way down to an exaggerated wave of his tail.

"You could have just said so, Ell. No need to make a Dragon worry. You know we Tundra Dragons have too much body fur to be made to sweat like that." He joked, smirking now. She couldn't laugh at the moment, but appreciated his kindness in the situation. He had proven to be a very understanding soul.

Foraging for the two of them wouldn't be difficult. Of course, there was food stored in their lair, but he could just as easily go and pick something up from a short walk. He was becoming more and more familiar with this area by the day, and knew to check a particular grove for a berry she had a fondness for. "Let's see, I didn't pick from that bush yet. Ah yes, nice and ripe." Tasting one, he found it satisfactory, even for a berry he didn't prefer. Taking off his hood, he used it as a small sack to carry the object of his lover's desire and began to pick them from the bountiful bush, starting with the best working his way down the ladder of quality from there.
(Please be patient for replies. I will post when I have time but I am currently looking for a job and cannot guarantee how often I will be able to post. I will do my best to keep it active, however, and will not let it die. If I do let it die or we finish or whatever I will post to let you know that I won't be posting anymore. This is my first post into the RP section though, so let's start out easy, alright? Alright! Also, I'm starting this post, in terms of location, in the Nature part of the world. Just by the by. Anyway! GO!)

"Pennagor! Pennagor, my love!" Ellorena called from the modest Nest they had set up. She had simply refused to leave the side of the nest, keeping a watchful, worried eye on the two eggs that lay there. Her and Pennagor had just set up the nest and all the day before, and he was tired from his shift of tending the eggs while she rested. He had been on his way to go rest for a short while when she called his name. Suddenly alerted by the tone of her voice, he assumed the worst and rushed to her in record time.

"What is it?" Pushing the Goggles he had found just earlier up onto his brow from his eyes to look at her as he approached, his eyes focused on her and his brow creased in concern. Inspecting the eggs from his position, he noticed that they seemed fine.

"I'm quite hungry..." She felt bad for making him worry, obviously not having intended to, but it didn't stop a simultaneous look of relief and exasperation wash over his features, rippling all the way down to an exaggerated wave of his tail.

"You could have just said so, Ell. No need to make a Dragon worry. You know we Tundra Dragons have too much body fur to be made to sweat like that." He joked, smirking now. She couldn't laugh at the moment, but appreciated his kindness in the situation. He had proven to be a very understanding soul.

Foraging for the two of them wouldn't be difficult. Of course, there was food stored in their lair, but he could just as easily go and pick something up from a short walk. He was becoming more and more familiar with this area by the day, and knew to check a particular grove for a berry she had a fondness for. "Let's see, I didn't pick from that bush yet. Ah yes, nice and ripe." Tasting one, he found it satisfactory, even for a berry he didn't prefer. Taking off his hood, he used it as a small sack to carry the object of his lover's desire and began to pick them from the bountiful bush, starting with the best working his way down the ladder of quality from there.