Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP partner(s)
So, I felt it's time to but on my old RPing boots again. I used to tackle many characters at once but I'm not sure about now. Other then that I can still rp about three characters at once.

Here's some stuff I like to do in a Rp:
Characters
Any Dragon in my lair are free to rp with. Except maybe the second page. Those are my breeding pairs.

Number of Players
I'm almost exclusive to one-on-one RPs; groups of 3 I'm also conformable with, but 5 is my absolute limit.

Average Reply Length
I shoot for at least 1 paragraph when replying, though the length and amount of paragraphs varies depending on what is happening in the RP, and what I have going on outside of FR.

Average Reply Speed
I attempt to reply as soon as possible. I spend plenty of time on FR, so I'm usually not difficult to get a hold of.

Genre
Anything is fine with me but I am most comfortable with adventure type rps. However I will do romances to Horror, Mysteries to Adventure.

Requirements/Preferences
I'm only really into Flight Rising based roleplays, for now. As I find the world and lore very exciting. But I'm willing to stray a bit and use a human character or two, in a different RP. Dragon wise, I have plenty of personalities put into my lair to work with, and I'm happy to pick dragons that make my RP partner comfortable. Human wise I have many different kinds of personalities to work with as well as species, EX Demons, werewolves, arache (Greek Spider Humans), and vampires.

I'm comfortable with pretty much anything but if you're not then toss it out of the window.
So, I felt it's time to but on my old RPing boots again. I used to tackle many characters at once but I'm not sure about now. Other then that I can still rp about three characters at once.

Here's some stuff I like to do in a Rp:
Characters
Any Dragon in my lair are free to rp with. Except maybe the second page. Those are my breeding pairs.

Number of Players
I'm almost exclusive to one-on-one RPs; groups of 3 I'm also conformable with, but 5 is my absolute limit.

Average Reply Length
I shoot for at least 1 paragraph when replying, though the length and amount of paragraphs varies depending on what is happening in the RP, and what I have going on outside of FR.

Average Reply Speed
I attempt to reply as soon as possible. I spend plenty of time on FR, so I'm usually not difficult to get a hold of.

Genre
Anything is fine with me but I am most comfortable with adventure type rps. However I will do romances to Horror, Mysteries to Adventure.

Requirements/Preferences
I'm only really into Flight Rising based roleplays, for now. As I find the world and lore very exciting. But I'm willing to stray a bit and use a human character or two, in a different RP. Dragon wise, I have plenty of personalities put into my lair to work with, and I'm happy to pick dragons that make my RP partner comfortable. Human wise I have many different kinds of personalities to work with as well as species, EX Demons, werewolves, arache (Greek Spider Humans), and vampires.

I'm comfortable with pretty much anything but if you're not then toss it out of the window.