Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for dragon RP partners!
1 2
Howdy! First things first: I'm an adult (19), I'm 3 hours ahead of server time, and I don't particularly care for [i]character: words *action*[/i] RPs. If any of these three things does not work for you, we may not be a good RP match, but I'm always open for friends and love to talk to people! [b]I'm looking for Flight Rising based RPs![/b] Dragon forms are default to me, but let me know if you'd rather do gijinka. Here's the basics of what I'm looking for: [center] 1. GENRE: Action/adventure/horror to start. Romance only once the dragons have an RP-established friendship and they're both played as adult dragons. 2. NUMBER OF PLAYERS: I'm almost exclusive to one-on-one RPs; groups of 3 I'm okay with, but 4 is my absolute limit. 3. NUMBER OF CHARACTERS: As many as you like! I like the thought of starting with one two per player and introducing and exiting dragons as the RP goes on. 4. PLOT: I like dialogue-heavy RPs, but I'm good at keeping a plot rolling. I like writing starters, and I love making dramatic twists. [i]Please let me know if you have any triggers or anything that makes you uncomfortable.[/i] I like to reply fast and often; at least once a day is usually what I like to do. Of course, like everyone else, I sometimes get busy, so don't be offended if a day or two passes without a reply! So, now that I've got that out of the way, here are some dergs I'd like to RP with. If you go into my lair, most of my front page dragons have full bios, and almost all of my dragons at least have a clan position. If you don't like the dragons I post here, flip through the rest of my lair and let me know if one catches your eye! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13244486] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132445/13244486_350.png[/img] [/url] Alethios is the bookkeeper. He loves reading and is a walking encyclopedia. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13669159] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136692/13669159_350.png[/img] [/url] Feign is a guard; his job is basically to be tough and help other dragons out when brute force is necessary. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13628775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136288/13628775_350.png[/img] [/url] Agony is the clan's mystic. She's a master of dark arts, but out of fear of causing another harm, she tests spells on herself. Hence the bandages. She's very sullen and reluctant to use her powers to their full potential. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13815820] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138159/13815820_350.png[/img] [/url] Lumen is a jolly young fellow who's seeking out a plan in life, but likes to live one day at a time. He's a daydreamer and an optimist, and his job is to gather plants and herbs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13817130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138172/13817130_350.png[/img] [/url] Goby is shy and keeps to herself for the most part. She's very young-minded, and is the clan's fisherman. So there's them! Ping or message me if you're interested in RPing!
Howdy! First things first: I'm an adult (19), I'm 3 hours ahead of server time, and I don't particularly care for character: words *action* RPs. If any of these three things does not work for you, we may not be a good RP match, but I'm always open for friends and love to talk to people!

I'm looking for Flight Rising based RPs! Dragon forms are default to me, but let me know if you'd rather do gijinka. Here's the basics of what I'm looking for:
1. GENRE: Action/adventure/horror to start. Romance only once the dragons have an RP-established friendship and they're both played as adult dragons.
2. NUMBER OF PLAYERS: I'm almost exclusive to one-on-one RPs; groups of 3 I'm okay with, but 4 is my absolute limit.
3. NUMBER OF CHARACTERS: As many as you like! I like the thought of starting with one two per player and introducing and exiting dragons as the RP goes on.
4. PLOT: I like dialogue-heavy RPs, but I'm good at keeping a plot rolling. I like writing starters, and I love making dramatic twists. Please let me know if you have any triggers or anything that makes you uncomfortable.

I like to reply fast and often; at least once a day is usually what I like to do. Of course, like everyone else, I sometimes get busy, so don't be offended if a day or two passes without a reply!

So, now that I've got that out of the way, here are some dergs I'd like to RP with. If you go into my lair, most of my front page dragons have full bios, and almost all of my dragons at least have a clan position. If you don't like the dragons I post here, flip through the rest of my lair and let me know if one catches your eye!

13244486_350.png

Alethios is the bookkeeper. He loves reading and is a walking encyclopedia.

13669159_350.png

Feign is a guard; his job is basically to be tough and help other dragons out when brute force is necessary.

13628775_350.png

Agony is the clan's mystic. She's a master of dark arts, but out of fear of causing another harm, she tests spells on herself. Hence the bandages. She's very sullen and reluctant to use her powers to their full potential.

13815820_350.png

Lumen is a jolly young fellow who's seeking out a plan in life, but likes to live one day at a time. He's a daydreamer and an optimist, and his job is to gather plants and herbs.

13817130_350.png

Goby is shy and keeps to herself for the most part. She's very young-minded, and is the clan's fisherman.

So there's them! Ping or message me if you're interested in RPing!
u7qmMBl.png
hello c:

i'd be interested in doing an rp with you. i am also nineteen, almost twenty, and i am on fr time. all of your dragons seem awesome and i'm sure that a lot of mine would love to get to know them.

i'm liking that /horror a lot. a whole lot.

my clan is one of warlords and unsavory types; thieves and assassin's run rampant and bring in the most income. the clan leader was forged of the blood of the plaguebringer, and the lair itself is built into the teeth of the wyrmwound. action/adventure/horror are my favorite things to write!

let me know if you would like to try a rp with me! c:
hello c:

i'd be interested in doing an rp with you. i am also nineteen, almost twenty, and i am on fr time. all of your dragons seem awesome and i'm sure that a lot of mine would love to get to know them.

i'm liking that /horror a lot. a whole lot.

my clan is one of warlords and unsavory types; thieves and assassin's run rampant and bring in the most income. the clan leader was forged of the blood of the plaguebringer, and the lair itself is built into the teeth of the wyrmwound. action/adventure/horror are my favorite things to write!

let me know if you would like to try a rp with me! c:
endure and survive.
@Hootsewers

I'm currently looking for a RP partner myself. The genres you listed all sound very intriguing. I love bookish characters, so I am loving Alethios right off the bat.

If you want to try a one-on-one with me, or start a group RP, let me know. I'm about to get busy working on papers for my classes, but I'll be casually checking the site for the next few hours.
@Hootsewers

I'm currently looking for a RP partner myself. The genres you listed all sound very intriguing. I love bookish characters, so I am loving Alethios right off the bat.

If you want to try a one-on-one with me, or start a group RP, let me know. I'm about to get busy working on papers for my classes, but I'll be casually checking the site for the next few hours.
@Incalyscent Cool beans! My clan doesn't have a great deal of lore, so it'd be cool to work on that; as far as the lore goes now, Kellison and Kittery are like parents for the group and they mostly take in orphans. I love all of your mirrors, though! I really think Skullboy and Agony could find some common ground. I'd love a sort of deal where the two find an old book or artifact and fiddle with its magic, accidentally unearthing something far greater than they could've imagined. :> Do you like the lovecraftian sort of horror, or something more traditional? (Also, as far as films, how do you like found footage? I think that could serve some inspiration!)

@MathisRose Cool beans! I'm super interested; out of your lair, I really like Abyss the most (holy shadow sprite!), but definitely let me know of any more specifics you might be interested in!
@Incalyscent Cool beans! My clan doesn't have a great deal of lore, so it'd be cool to work on that; as far as the lore goes now, Kellison and Kittery are like parents for the group and they mostly take in orphans. I love all of your mirrors, though! I really think Skullboy and Agony could find some common ground. I'd love a sort of deal where the two find an old book or artifact and fiddle with its magic, accidentally unearthing something far greater than they could've imagined. :> Do you like the lovecraftian sort of horror, or something more traditional? (Also, as far as films, how do you like found footage? I think that could serve some inspiration!)

@MathisRose Cool beans! I'm super interested; out of your lair, I really like Abyss the most (holy shadow sprite!), but definitely let me know of any more specifics you might be interested in!
u7qmMBl.png
thank you! Akeelah and Fegulylt take in those who can't go anywhere else, whatever the reason. I love all my mirrors too ( I have a problem). Skullkid would love to come out and play, I haven't used him in anything for a long while. I'm going to have to say I haven't seen that one, but I love all sorts of horror. Traditional, Gorey, psychological, you name it. That sound great though, accidentally unleashing some terrible horror (entity of the shade, maybe?). I'm about to go out for a while, but I look forward to what you've got in mind. If you want, go ahead and send me a starter!
thank you! Akeelah and Fegulylt take in those who can't go anywhere else, whatever the reason. I love all my mirrors too ( I have a problem). Skullkid would love to come out and play, I haven't used him in anything for a long while. I'm going to have to say I haven't seen that one, but I love all sorts of horror. Traditional, Gorey, psychological, you name it. That sound great though, accidentally unleashing some terrible horror (entity of the shade, maybe?). I'm about to go out for a while, but I look forward to what you've got in mind. If you want, go ahead and send me a starter!
endure and survive.
@Hootsewers

I have a tendency to just roll with the punches. xD;; When I get this assignment finished, I'll take a better look at your lair, but I generally encourage people to play what they want. As for Abyss, he doesn't have anything written yet (and the sprite is a temporary placement). Honestly, I was going to use him for a breeding project, but his parent (Black) provides a smaller range for the project and I haven't decided what to do with Abyss yet.

Back to the genres, though: I love horror movies, so I'm really keen on the idea of an adventure or horror RP. If there is to be romance, I'd rather it be worked towards; feels more natural to me that way.
@Hootsewers

I have a tendency to just roll with the punches. xD;; When I get this assignment finished, I'll take a better look at your lair, but I generally encourage people to play what they want. As for Abyss, he doesn't have anything written yet (and the sprite is a temporary placement). Honestly, I was going to use him for a breeding project, but his parent (Black) provides a smaller range for the project and I haven't decided what to do with Abyss yet.

Back to the genres, though: I love horror movies, so I'm really keen on the idea of an adventure or horror RP. If there is to be romance, I'd rather it be worked towards; feels more natural to me that way.
@Hootsewers, I just read Selestio's profile, and he is such a sweet thing! I just want to hug him.

Your profiles are so well-put-together; I think it's time I start re-writing some of mine.
@Hootsewers, I just read Selestio's profile, and he is such a sweet thing! I just want to hug him.

Your profiles are so well-put-together; I think it's time I start re-writing some of mine.
@Incalyscent Ohhh, found footage horror is great. They're also called "mockumentaires," and are made to look like they're real events. I really recommend The Fourth Kind; it's a favorite of mine. And I could totally write a starter if you want! If it's not too much to ask, could you ping me when you post? I don't get notifications unless you do, lol.

@MathisRose I'm glad you like him! He's like my son, lol. I actually haven't RP'd him before, if you're interested!
@Incalyscent Ohhh, found footage horror is great. They're also called "mockumentaires," and are made to look like they're real events. I really recommend The Fourth Kind; it's a favorite of mine. And I could totally write a starter if you want! If it's not too much to ask, could you ping me when you post? I don't get notifications unless you do, lol.

@MathisRose I'm glad you like him! He's like my son, lol. I actually haven't RP'd him before, if you're interested!
u7qmMBl.png
@Hootsewers, I would love to RP with him. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas right now on how to start, or what to do for general plot. Maybe we could figure something out with a bit of brainstorming.
@Hootsewers, I would love to RP with him. Unfortunately, I don't have any ideas right now on how to start, or what to do for general plot. Maybe we could figure something out with a bit of brainstorming.
@hootsewers oh sorry! Yeah I know what those are, they're very cool and I am very interested! Sorry I didn't ping, I usually do ha-ha, I've been a little frazzled of late
@hootsewers oh sorry! Yeah I know what those are, they're very cool and I am very interested! Sorry I didn't ping, I usually do ha-ha, I've been a little frazzled of late
endure and survive.
1 2