Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Roleplay partner
Hello!
Soo, I'm looking for a Roleplay partner. I like roleplaying, although I have way more experience in Dutch.

What am I looking for in a partner?
(this really sounds as if I'm on some kind of online dating site xD)
Someone friendly, obviously, with patience, because my English isn't as good as I want it to be. Someone who speaks Dutch would be perfect, but it's not really necessary. Also, someone who is open to multiple genres; I tend to switch a lot. One day, I can be in a very positive mood and be all giddy, the next day it's more romantic fluff, the next day a fight, ... I won't go too dark or explicit, though. I don't like gore and anything that looks like it.

What kind of Roleplay?
I'm interested in FlightRising Roleplays, although my interests reach far beyond that.
I currently have 2 years of experience in a Warriorcats forum (Dutch, but still) so I'm also interested in Warriorcats Roleplays. Also, Human RPG's. It can be different situations: magic, a school, some kind of adventure.. Although I would love a Highschool RPG.
I also like RPG's that are letters from one character to another, as a kind of Pen Pal.

Where do we do the RPG?
It can be in the PM here on FlightRising, but I always loved the idea of a Chatbox RPG. You just post very short things your character does or say, and it's very fast. If you would like this kind of RPG, we could do it on Skype, or maybe some kind of online chatbox? If you're other ideas, be sure to mention it c:

A bit more information about me?
I'm 15 years old and female, although your age (or gender for that matter) doesn't matter for me to be a roleplay partner, I know that there are lots of adults who don't like RPG'ing with younger people. Just so you know, I can be fairly mature, if I want to. Although I can be super stupid, too, it depends. I can be online almost every day. My timezone is 9 hours ahead of server time, and I also have school, so I'm mostly online around 7 - 12 server time (with a break between 8 and 9:30 though) and in the weekends I'm online from 3 - 7 and from 10 - 12 server time. Plenty of time to respond, with other words.

I usually respond pretty fast, but not too long. I like to write more short and to the point than very long.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, and if you're interested, ping me here or pm me c:

~BloodOranges
Hello!
Soo, I'm looking for a Roleplay partner. I like roleplaying, although I have way more experience in Dutch.

What am I looking for in a partner?
(this really sounds as if I'm on some kind of online dating site xD)
Someone friendly, obviously, with patience, because my English isn't as good as I want it to be. Someone who speaks Dutch would be perfect, but it's not really necessary. Also, someone who is open to multiple genres; I tend to switch a lot. One day, I can be in a very positive mood and be all giddy, the next day it's more romantic fluff, the next day a fight, ... I won't go too dark or explicit, though. I don't like gore and anything that looks like it.

What kind of Roleplay?
I'm interested in FlightRising Roleplays, although my interests reach far beyond that.
I currently have 2 years of experience in a Warriorcats forum (Dutch, but still) so I'm also interested in Warriorcats Roleplays. Also, Human RPG's. It can be different situations: magic, a school, some kind of adventure.. Although I would love a Highschool RPG.
I also like RPG's that are letters from one character to another, as a kind of Pen Pal.

Where do we do the RPG?
It can be in the PM here on FlightRising, but I always loved the idea of a Chatbox RPG. You just post very short things your character does or say, and it's very fast. If you would like this kind of RPG, we could do it on Skype, or maybe some kind of online chatbox? If you're other ideas, be sure to mention it c:

A bit more information about me?
I'm 15 years old and female, although your age (or gender for that matter) doesn't matter for me to be a roleplay partner, I know that there are lots of adults who don't like RPG'ing with younger people. Just so you know, I can be fairly mature, if I want to. Although I can be super stupid, too, it depends. I can be online almost every day. My timezone is 9 hours ahead of server time, and I also have school, so I'm mostly online around 7 - 12 server time (with a break between 8 and 9:30 though) and in the weekends I'm online from 3 - 7 and from 10 - 12 server time. Plenty of time to respond, with other words.

I usually respond pretty fast, but not too long. I like to write more short and to the point than very long.

If you have questions, feel free to ask, and if you're interested, ping me here or pm me c:

~BloodOranges
kQwtPyj.png •She/Her pronouns
•+8 hours server time
@BloodOranges

Ayy! 8) I'd love to rp something FR-related with you over pm or here on the forums. I'm very open to multiple genres and I'm not a native English speaker either, so. x)

I'd love to do some Clan lore building, so hit me up if you're interested!
@BloodOranges

Ayy! 8) I'd love to rp something FR-related with you over pm or here on the forums. I'm very open to multiple genres and I'm not a native English speaker either, so. x)

I'd love to do some Clan lore building, so hit me up if you're interested!
@Que
sending a pm now!

I'm still open for other interested people though, the more the merrier c:
@Que
sending a pm now!

I'm still open for other interested people though, the more the merrier c:
•+8 hours server time
@BloodOranges

Hey! If you wanted, I wouldn't mind doing a human RP (be it fantasy, set in a school, I don't mind and we could plan that out later) or maybe pen pal letters between dragons? I'm also fine with RPing with our dragons, too! Either way, I'd love to RP with you ^^
@BloodOranges

Hey! If you wanted, I wouldn't mind doing a human RP (be it fantasy, set in a school, I don't mind and we could plan that out later) or maybe pen pal letters between dragons? I'm also fine with RPing with our dragons, too! Either way, I'd love to RP with you ^^
sVXeqGm.png
@BloodOranges Mentioning Warrior Cats brings up so many memories QuQ I would love to rp with you though! i'm pretty open to anything, and I love FR roleplays(even though I'm new to it ;u;)
@BloodOranges Mentioning Warrior Cats brings up so many memories QuQ I would love to rp with you though! i'm pretty open to anything, and I love FR roleplays(even though I'm new to it ;u;)
image.png
@Ikilou Nice c: Sending a pm ^^
@IkenNotEven the good old times, aye? c: And great ^^
I'm also pretty new to the FR roleplay, so I guess we can both learn then c:
Also sending pm ^^
@Ikilou Nice c: Sending a pm ^^
@IkenNotEven the good old times, aye? c: And great ^^
I'm also pretty new to the FR roleplay, so I guess we can both learn then c:
Also sending pm ^^
•+8 hours server time
@BloodOranges Yeah! I never got around to finishing the whole series though ;-;