Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cirque Du Fear ( Private)
1 2 3 4
@SmilingScorpio
((Hmm, I'll make it so that Taint is actually slightly underdeveloped and thin. She actually looks like she's mistreated.))
-

"There's... more of you?" The Pearlcatcher's voice quieted to just above a whimper. "A-and they... hurt others?" Cast out of clans? Does that mean that they were feared? And what they do is evil? She could feel panic bubbling in her chest. Were they going to kill her?
Deciding to take a run for it, she tried to move backwards, but ended up tripping over the large shape of her pearl. She ended up in an awkward scramble to get to her feet, and just gave up after stepping on her whiskers.
There went that plan.
@SmilingScorpio
((Hmm, I'll make it so that Taint is actually slightly underdeveloped and thin. She actually looks like she's mistreated.))
-

"There's... more of you?" The Pearlcatcher's voice quieted to just above a whimper. "A-and they... hurt others?" Cast out of clans? Does that mean that they were feared? And what they do is evil? She could feel panic bubbling in her chest. Were they going to kill her?
Deciding to take a run for it, she tried to move backwards, but ended up tripping over the large shape of her pearl. She ended up in an awkward scramble to get to her feet, and just gave up after stepping on her whiskers.
There went that plan.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

Shuichi smiled at Rubis. A smile that would've given anyone the chills. This dragon seemed lost and confused. Confusion is one of the best ways to trap preys. "Lilith is correct. Why, you're in Cirque Du Fear, of course." He pointed to the tents and dragons doing there business. "That there are our performers. I myself am a performer also. My name is Shuichi, a master of torture and pain." He chuckled at his last words. He continued smiling at their guest. Being friendly was like breathing to him by now. He didn't mind doing it. If it meant bringing a prey into his tent.
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

Shuichi smiled at Rubis. A smile that would've given anyone the chills. This dragon seemed lost and confused. Confusion is one of the best ways to trap preys. "Lilith is correct. Why, you're in Cirque Du Fear, of course." He pointed to the tents and dragons doing there business. "That there are our performers. I myself am a performer also. My name is Shuichi, a master of torture and pain." He chuckled at his last words. He continued smiling at their guest. Being friendly was like breathing to him by now. He didn't mind doing it. If it meant bringing a prey into his tent.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
"Cirque du fear?" she echoed back. Torture and pain. He chuckled. He was out of it clearly- but there was clearly no route of escape now. She had to play into their hands. "Those all sound like entertaining talents- I myself compose music- masterful artworks for all my clan to hear, and Meylyn will sometimes sing and accompany my pieces," she paced slowly- measuring them up. They'd be at her tail in seconds. She felt malicious intent in their gaze. Don't show fear- don't act it out. Rubis knew there were two others sleeping within her subconscious. They all believed they were the 'true' self. Rubis didn't want her body taken .They didn't want 'their' body taken. Even now she knew she was fighting for consciousness. Turmoil. She did what the other two did not- something beautiful. She didn't want to lose. She also didn't want to die here- at a circus that clearly wasn't on the grid for clear reasons. "When's your next show?" She questioned calmly- continuing her slow and measured paces- staring around. She cringed with distaste yet again at the decor but said nothing aloud.

@SmilingScorpio @Solztize
"Cirque du fear?" she echoed back. Torture and pain. He chuckled. He was out of it clearly- but there was clearly no route of escape now. She had to play into their hands. "Those all sound like entertaining talents- I myself compose music- masterful artworks for all my clan to hear, and Meylyn will sometimes sing and accompany my pieces," she paced slowly- measuring them up. They'd be at her tail in seconds. She felt malicious intent in their gaze. Don't show fear- don't act it out. Rubis knew there were two others sleeping within her subconscious. They all believed they were the 'true' self. Rubis didn't want her body taken .They didn't want 'their' body taken. Even now she knew she was fighting for consciousness. Turmoil. She did what the other two did not- something beautiful. She didn't want to lose. She also didn't want to die here- at a circus that clearly wasn't on the grid for clear reasons. "When's your next show?" She questioned calmly- continuing her slow and measured paces- staring around. She cringed with distaste yet again at the decor but said nothing aloud.

@SmilingScorpio @Solztize
OKxuOgN.png
@Solztize @Cyva @Scryzze @AllieKatterra @4th

Sorry everyone!! My mom had a stroke so I've been EXTREMELY busy but I'm back and ready :)
@Solztize @Cyva @Scryzze @AllieKatterra @4th

Sorry everyone!! My mom had a stroke so I've been EXTREMELY busy but I'm back and ready :)
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
It's allright- your mental health and the health of others comes first scorpio~~ If there's anything we can do we'll do it (I'm sorry- i'm not meaning to pushing anyone forward here O~O;)) @SmilingScorpio
It's allright- your mental health and the health of others comes first scorpio~~ If there's anything we can do we'll do it (I'm sorry- i'm not meaning to pushing anyone forward here O~O;)) @SmilingScorpio
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4