Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Cirque Du Fear ( Private)
1 2 3 4
@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @ Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse

Shuichi headed outside his tent. He greeted various dragons he passed by. Most of them were either practicing or preparing for their act. Nobody seemed to mind how he reek of fresh blood that soaked his whole body. It was either they didn't care or that they were used to such gory sight. This was a circus of fear and terror after all.

Standing near the river, he unwrapped his bloody linens and headgear. Without them, the scars of his body could be seen. Some were small as scratches, but the others were as long as whips. He, after all, was a veteran in the art of fighting. These scars were the price to pay after years of torturing others, but it was a price worth paying for. His sadism needed to be unleashed or else he'll grow mad.

The clear river turned blood red as he dips his body and apparels in it. He grinned as the grisly sight of blood. "Red is such a beautiful color," he exclaimed. After he has washed himself clean, he put back on his apparels. He felt refreshed and energized. Ready for a new day...a new prey. He chuckled softly to himself. Now to find a creature which will have the privilege of experiencing my "treatment".
@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @ Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse

Shuichi headed outside his tent. He greeted various dragons he passed by. Most of them were either practicing or preparing for their act. Nobody seemed to mind how he reek of fresh blood that soaked his whole body. It was either they didn't care or that they were used to such gory sight. This was a circus of fear and terror after all.

Standing near the river, he unwrapped his bloody linens and headgear. Without them, the scars of his body could be seen. Some were small as scratches, but the others were as long as whips. He, after all, was a veteran in the art of fighting. These scars were the price to pay after years of torturing others, but it was a price worth paying for. His sadism needed to be unleashed or else he'll grow mad.

The clear river turned blood red as he dips his body and apparels in it. He grinned as the grisly sight of blood. "Red is such a beautiful color," he exclaimed. After he has washed himself clean, he put back on his apparels. He felt refreshed and energized. Ready for a new day...a new prey. He chuckled softly to himself. Now to find a creature which will have the privilege of experiencing my "treatment".
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@ SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13442480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/134425/13442480.png[/img] [/url] Xibalba struts out of his tent and grins letting his marbled jester Trick hop onto his back as his speaks to her in his deep voice " Another day my dear....why don't we go see what everyone is up to mm? maybe Constantine will bring you back a nice turnip this time from her trip to" he says chuckling as he patrols the camp stopping to give his sister Belladonna a talk about her grumpy morning attitude which as usual she ignores and goes back to the darkness of her tent. He walked by Salem and looked at her and smiles " Your looking lovely as ever Salem...." he gives a small wink before continuing to walk down along the tents and peeking in Shuichi's tent after seeing blood at the entrance and sighs " That boy....I admire his showmanship but he needs to clean up abit.." he says shaking some blood off his claw that he stepped in. @AllieKatterra Constantine leans her head down to the Skydancer looking him over first " Well....It depends on where your trying to go for one....but...I suppose your here...This is Cirque Du Fear.." she says still looking at him not really sure what to think. She sees all the pretty silk on him and wonders a good many things " Is he a performer? Is he wanting a part in the circus? Is he just lost?" @Scryzze Gregory continues to grumble wandering farther from Constantine and her new find. Suddenly stumbles onto something VERY interesting! He leans down to the weak female pearlcatcher with a smirk on his face " Well hello....what do we have here?~" he says with a purr in his voice.
@ SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse

13442480.png

Xibalba struts out of his tent and grins letting his marbled jester Trick hop onto his back as his speaks to her in his deep voice " Another day my dear....why don't we go see what everyone is up to mm? maybe Constantine will bring you back a nice turnip this time from her trip to" he says chuckling as he patrols the camp stopping to give his sister Belladonna a talk about her grumpy morning attitude which as usual she ignores and goes back to the darkness of her tent. He walked by Salem and looked at her and smiles " Your looking lovely as ever Salem...." he gives a small wink before continuing to walk down along the tents and peeking in Shuichi's tent after seeing blood at the entrance and sighs " That boy....I admire his showmanship but he needs to clean up abit.." he says shaking some blood off his claw that he stepped in.

@AllieKatterra
Constantine leans her head down to the Skydancer looking him over first " Well....It depends on where your trying to go for one....but...I suppose your here...This is Cirque Du Fear.." she says still looking at him not really sure what to think. She sees all the pretty silk on him and wonders a good many things " Is he a performer? Is he wanting a part in the circus? Is he just lost?"
@Scryzze
Gregory continues to grumble wandering farther from Constantine and her new find. Suddenly stumbles onto something VERY interesting! He leans down to the weak female pearlcatcher with a smirk on his face " Well hello....what do we have here?~" he says with a purr in his voice.
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@SmilingScorpio

"O-oh..I see.." he murmured, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. So it's a circus hidden in the woods. He was exhausted from running. But if this place wasn't well-hidden, he was going to have to keep running. "I-I'm just..running..trying to get away from an unsavory character." he said rather meekly, swallowing hard. "I-Is..this circus..fairly hidden?" he then asked.

Why the heck was he so nervous?? Was it because she was bigger than he was..by a lot..? He wasn't so sure. But what he was sure of was that he was pretty dead on his feet.
@SmilingScorpio

"O-oh..I see.." he murmured, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. So it's a circus hidden in the woods. He was exhausted from running. But if this place wasn't well-hidden, he was going to have to keep running. "I-I'm just..running..trying to get away from an unsavory character." he said rather meekly, swallowing hard. "I-Is..this circus..fairly hidden?" he then asked.

Why the heck was he so nervous?? Was it because she was bigger than he was..by a lot..? He wasn't so sure. But what he was sure of was that he was pretty dead on his feet.
@SmilingScorpio

@SmilingScorpio

Rubis awoke with a start. How had she gotten here? That music- it wasn't repulsive so much as intriguing. AS a composer herself it was fascinating. She wandered towards it- seeing the faded banners for a circus. Was it still in operation. She called out.
"Excuse me?" Her voice was posh and dignified and patient, but in no way was it soft or submissive. "Is anyone here?"

@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @ Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
Rubis awoke with a start. How had she gotten here? That music- it wasn't repulsive so much as intriguing. AS a composer herself it was fascinating. She wandered towards it- seeing the faded banners for a circus. Was it still in operation. She called out.
"Excuse me?" Her voice was posh and dignified and patient, but in no way was it soft or submissive. "Is anyone here?"

@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @ Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
OKxuOgN.png
@smilingscorpio

Salem sloppily winks back at Xibalba. Sloppily as in she never quite got the hang of winking so it was a slow, forced wink that was not very charming at all. Her eyes followed him as he walked past Shuichi's tent, muttering to himself.

What an odd pearlcatcher. Not quite as odd as Belladonna, though. She thought. Then again she talked to herself at times too, so. Was she the pot or the kettle?
@smilingscorpio

Salem sloppily winks back at Xibalba. Sloppily as in she never quite got the hang of winking so it was a slow, forced wink that was not very charming at all. Her eyes followed him as he walked past Shuichi's tent, muttering to himself.

What an odd pearlcatcher. Not quite as odd as Belladonna, though. She thought. Then again she talked to herself at times too, so. Was she the pot or the kettle?
_fairy1_zpspm75o8lk.gif_fairy2_zpsiw8drzau.gif
@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @ Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
((*casually changes icons*))
-

She squealed faintly at the sound of the voice above her. The Pearlcatcher turned her head upwards slightly, far enough to peer one crimson eye to whoever was above her. The first thing she saw was the horn extending from the Ridgeback's face... and then the smirk. She quickly rolled onto her stomach, still cowering in a submissive position. The position did little to hide her pearl, which shone with a blood red sheen from between her arms.

"W-W-Who... are you?" Her voice barely made it out of her mouth, quivering as she slowly slid away from the much larger dragon. His tone of voice unnerved her more than the darkness. Though... maybe he wouldn't notice the blood on her paws...
@SmilingScorpio @Mysterious32 @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @ Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
((*casually changes icons*))
-

She squealed faintly at the sound of the voice above her. The Pearlcatcher turned her head upwards slightly, far enough to peer one crimson eye to whoever was above her. The first thing she saw was the horn extending from the Ridgeback's face... and then the smirk. She quickly rolled onto her stomach, still cowering in a submissive position. The position did little to hide her pearl, which shone with a blood red sheen from between her arms.

"W-W-Who... are you?" Her voice barely made it out of her mouth, quivering as she slowly slid away from the much larger dragon. His tone of voice unnerved her more than the darkness. Though... maybe he wouldn't notice the blood on her paws...
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@ SmilingScorpio @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse

@AllieKatterra
Constantine looks down at the male Skydancer as if thinking for a minute and she slowly makes a smile, but...it's not a normal smile it's a strange smile as she nodds at him " Yes...of course...please follow me my friend.." the giant guardian says as she starts to walk towards the circus grounds looking back only for a second to see if Gregory is nearby but continues walking leading him to the grounds.
@Scryzze
Gregory continues to smirk and yes he DOES notice all that beautiful red and the amazing copper smell. " My name is Gregory...I am a performer at Cirque Du Fear.." he points with his tails towards where the sounds of music come from and the faint glow of the circus lights.

@Cyva and @Solztize

A seductive female voice speaks behind Shuichi " Indeed red IS a beautiful color" a black and red coatl appears, It's Lillith the circus's danger and pain act, she gets extremely close. It's quite clear she's trying to flirt ( she's almost as bad as Gregory) and runs her tail under his chin as she smirks " Mostly when said red flows from a nice throat....." she chuckles moving closer but quickly turns her head hearing a call and her eyes narrow " Shu.....did you hear that?"

@4th
Eve trots over to Salem with a large smile on her face " Morning Salem! I hope you slept well last night after your performance! Ringmaster and Xibalba certainly were pleased with you..." she says with a sweet giggle. Eve was known to be one of the more sane members next to Xibalba and Constantine. A Ringlet Amphithere peaks out from Eve's fur flicking it's tongue at Salem curiously as if also saying it's " Good morning"

@ SmilingScorpio @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse

@AllieKatterra
Constantine looks down at the male Skydancer as if thinking for a minute and she slowly makes a smile, but...it's not a normal smile it's a strange smile as she nodds at him " Yes...of course...please follow me my friend.." the giant guardian says as she starts to walk towards the circus grounds looking back only for a second to see if Gregory is nearby but continues walking leading him to the grounds.
@Scryzze
Gregory continues to smirk and yes he DOES notice all that beautiful red and the amazing copper smell. " My name is Gregory...I am a performer at Cirque Du Fear.." he points with his tails towards where the sounds of music come from and the faint glow of the circus lights.

@Cyva and @Solztize

A seductive female voice speaks behind Shuichi " Indeed red IS a beautiful color" a black and red coatl appears, It's Lillith the circus's danger and pain act, she gets extremely close. It's quite clear she's trying to flirt ( she's almost as bad as Gregory) and runs her tail under his chin as she smirks " Mostly when said red flows from a nice throat....." she chuckles moving closer but quickly turns her head hearing a call and her eyes narrow " Shu.....did you hear that?"

@4th
Eve trots over to Salem with a large smile on her face " Morning Salem! I hope you slept well last night after your performance! Ringmaster and Xibalba certainly were pleased with you..." she says with a sweet giggle. Eve was known to be one of the more sane members next to Xibalba and Constantine. A Ringlet Amphithere peaks out from Eve's fur flicking it's tongue at Salem curiously as if also saying it's " Good morning"

I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

Shuichi smiled when Lilith suddenly appeared behind him. Slowly turning to face her, he smiled devilishly," It is, isn't? A throat slitting is certainly beautiful more so the crimson that flows out of it, but I think it kills the victim too quickly." He chuckled softly at her flirtations not minding it. He certainly didn't mind a female who could admire the beauty of torture. Shuichi cocked his head to the side when Lilith mentioned a sound. "Yes, I certainly did hear it," he purred slowly,"A call for help perhaps? Shall we go help this one then? Give it a warm welcome to our circus." Moving away from her, he walked towards the voice following its sound. A very 'warm' welcome indeed. He chuckled deviously to himself.
@SmilingScorpio @Cyva

Shuichi smiled when Lilith suddenly appeared behind him. Slowly turning to face her, he smiled devilishly," It is, isn't? A throat slitting is certainly beautiful more so the crimson that flows out of it, but I think it kills the victim too quickly." He chuckled softly at her flirtations not minding it. He certainly didn't mind a female who could admire the beauty of torture. Shuichi cocked his head to the side when Lilith mentioned a sound. "Yes, I certainly did hear it," he purred slowly,"A call for help perhaps? Shall we go help this one then? Give it a warm welcome to our circus." Moving away from her, he walked towards the voice following its sound. A very 'warm' welcome indeed. He chuckled deviously to himself.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
The music sounded in need of re-writing, Rubis cringing as every last note dropped almost sourly towards her. How had she wound up here? She grit her teeth- this happened often. She wound up places or in situations she didn't recall getting into. All she knew at the moment was Meylyn wasn't around to explain it.
Whoever roamed here had an atrocious taste in music and decor- she thought to herself.
"....If you refuse me any assistance or in aiding me with information of my location I'll just continue to aimlessly wander," She caught the strong scent of Iron and fear- and her scales prickled. It wasn't that unfamiliar a scent for a dragon- considering they hunted but. This was different. Something about it didn't make her hungry, if anything it chilled her. THat was dragon blood. She refused to be shaken by fear- that wasn't in her personality. She unsheathed her claws and began to slowly back away.

@SmilingScorpio @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
The music sounded in need of re-writing, Rubis cringing as every last note dropped almost sourly towards her. How had she wound up here? She grit her teeth- this happened often. She wound up places or in situations she didn't recall getting into. All she knew at the moment was Meylyn wasn't around to explain it.
Whoever roamed here had an atrocious taste in music and decor- she thought to herself.
"....If you refuse me any assistance or in aiding me with information of my location I'll just continue to aimlessly wander," She caught the strong scent of Iron and fear- and her scales prickled. It wasn't that unfamiliar a scent for a dragon- considering they hunted but. This was different. Something about it didn't make her hungry, if anything it chilled her. THat was dragon blood. She refused to be shaken by fear- that wasn't in her personality. She unsheathed her claws and began to slowly back away.

@SmilingScorpio @Cyva @Solztize @4th @AllieKatterra @Scryzze @ClockworkEclipse
OKxuOgN.png
1 2 3 4