Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ghost x living [PRIVATE]
1 2
@Kowai

Maxwell had pretty much nothing interesting to do. Actually, what a ghost could do? He was just wandering around in the town. Walking instead of floating above the ground, like a living human. Despite being invisible and untouchable to them, he still was steering clear of people, like they could ever collide with him.

Walking in front of some houses, some music came to male's ears. He stopped to listen to it. Beautiful sounds played on the piano by someone. He smiled to himself and turned in the direction, where the music was coming from. After a while, he decided to come closer and see, who was playing it. He flew up and stopped by the window, plopping down on the windowsill, looking inside the room with amber eyes.

Maxwell's eyes were still... full of life. Like it was the only thing of him, that didn't die like the rest of his body, probably devoured by the eternal snow long time ago.

There he could see a young girl with black hair, sitting at the keyboard and gently pressing the keys.
@Kowai

Maxwell had pretty much nothing interesting to do. Actually, what a ghost could do? He was just wandering around in the town. Walking instead of floating above the ground, like a living human. Despite being invisible and untouchable to them, he still was steering clear of people, like they could ever collide with him.

Walking in front of some houses, some music came to male's ears. He stopped to listen to it. Beautiful sounds played on the piano by someone. He smiled to himself and turned in the direction, where the music was coming from. After a while, he decided to come closer and see, who was playing it. He flew up and stopped by the window, plopping down on the windowsill, looking inside the room with amber eyes.

Maxwell's eyes were still... full of life. Like it was the only thing of him, that didn't die like the rest of his body, probably devoured by the eternal snow long time ago.

There he could see a young girl with black hair, sitting at the keyboard and gently pressing the keys.
giphy.gif
@Kowai you're there?
@Kowai you're there?
giphy.gif
@Hermithehusky

Edith hummed lightly to herself as she continued to play along, watching the note sheet. It wasn't until something came up from the side of her eyesight did she pause and look over. Though, as she did, she kind of wished she didn't. The teenager screamed slightly and was knocked off her chair with a slight thud. Groaning to herself, Edith picked herself up and looked over towards the ghost's direction.

"....They don't even knock anymore." he muttered to herself before fixing her clothes and setting her chair upstraight. Ploping herself back down upon it, she turned towards the ghost with a broading expression on her face. "........" she kept quiet, but kept her eyes settled onto the ghost.
@Hermithehusky

Edith hummed lightly to herself as she continued to play along, watching the note sheet. It wasn't until something came up from the side of her eyesight did she pause and look over. Though, as she did, she kind of wished she didn't. The teenager screamed slightly and was knocked off her chair with a slight thud. Groaning to herself, Edith picked herself up and looked over towards the ghost's direction.

"....They don't even knock anymore." he muttered to herself before fixing her clothes and setting her chair upstraight. Ploping herself back down upon it, she turned towards the ghost with a broading expression on her face. "........" she kept quiet, but kept her eyes settled onto the ghost.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Maxwell was surprised too. She definitely saw him, sitting there and staring. He haven't met many people, who were able to see ghosts, except his older brother (who could see him and only him). Was that girl a psychic?

The ghost grinned, embarassed. He didn't meant to scare her. The next moment, his head popped out on the other side of the window. "Heh, sorry for that... I though you don't see me. Can I get in?" He asked, tilting his head. A cog tied to one of his antlers clinked quietly after hitting it.
@Kowai

Maxwell was surprised too. She definitely saw him, sitting there and staring. He haven't met many people, who were able to see ghosts, except his older brother (who could see him and only him). Was that girl a psychic?

The ghost grinned, embarassed. He didn't meant to scare her. The next moment, his head popped out on the other side of the window. "Heh, sorry for that... I though you don't see me. Can I get in?" He asked, tilting his head. A cog tied to one of his antlers clinked quietly after hitting it.
giphy.gif
@Kowai bump
@Kowai bump
giphy.gif
@Kowai bump
@Kowai bump
giphy.gif
@Kowai bump
@Kowai bump
giphy.gif
1 2