Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalted Duty [OOC]
1 2 3 4
@Iugulum

She'll probably just hide behind a tree or something. LOL
@Iugulum

She'll probably just hide behind a tree or something. LOL
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@huntergatherer @druddigon8

If you're still interested, would you mind putting bios up, and then we can sort out the plot a little more than what I've got
@huntergatherer @druddigon8

If you're still interested, would you mind putting bios up, and then we can sort out the plot a little more than what I've got
Free Nest Rentals!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13832375] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/138324/13832375_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Dinyxr, or Din, as everyone calls him. He was exalted off toward the ranks of the Tidelord and has been journeying for a year now. Din was raised by rather demanding parents that punished him when ever he failed at something, and as a result he gradually became a shy and secluded introvert. He was the so-called "runt" out of a rowdy clutch of five, and as his parents saw no potential in him, his parents neglected him more. Din watched as his brothers and sisters rose through the battle ranks as his clan's finest warriors, whereas he stayed at the very bottom. He watched as they led tides of dragons into war with the beastclans, while he was sent to the back to tend the injured soldiers. He followed them as they were pulled into their new glorious lives, and away from his gloomy one. Once, his clan leader even contemplated the idea of sending him as a spy into enemy lands, because he was[i] that [/i]disposable. The agreement was supported by the whole clan until one of his siblings snobbishly interjected that he would get caught in no time at all, and probably would give away all the secrets too. Din felt angered at how everyone saw him, but they were right in a cruel kind of way. Would he even survive a day in enemy lands? Throughout his whole life he was told that he was completely useless; a piece of forgotten trash that barely existed. So when he was picked to be exalted from the clan, Din was ecstatic. He asked his father why the tribe leader chose him. The answer the mirror dragon got was different than he expected. The answer was completely opposite of the dream he fantasized. "Because your a useless, rankless, extra mouth to feed from our already depleting food supply," His father stated with a emotionless voice. "You never hunt without scaring the animals away. You never fight without getting knocked out by one hit. You're worst than a jack-of-all-trades. Your inadequate at everything." [i]Inadequate.[/i] If there was one word to describe Din's life, it would be inadequate. Inadequate for battle. Inadequate for hunting. Inadequate for exploring, for trading, for caretaking, for cataloging, inadequate for every job the clan had to offer. In the end, he was inadequate for life. Din was unceremoniously tossed out with nothing but his own malnourished body and a broken heart. The mirror dragon quickly fled the Sea of a Thousand Currents and arrived at the border between the Scarred Wasteland and Dragonhome. There, he fashioned a mask made of a bird skull adorned with feathers and beads, as well as two armband to match it. He salvaged some cloth and wrapped in around his tail so it wouldn't hurt so much if he accidentally whipped it into something. Having too many bad memories about losing in sheer strength, Din took up the staff of magic and healing. He learned to meditate and conjure up elemental bolts, and mastered the manipulation of healing waters. At first, it was a pride that he would soon return to his home clan and show them his new skills that drove him to practice, but after a couple weeks all that remained was his passion to take up the magical arts. He has attached beads made out of the Discipline Ability Stone to his apparel and can conjure up to 60 breath when he meditates. Din still was a horrible defense, so he likes to hide and bombard the enemy with moves rather than confront them face-to-face. So far, his favorite hideout areas are in trees. Din owns a really loyal Chimera that will. without hesitation, attack anyone who has even scratched his hide. Din appreciates his familiar's loyalty, and feels that he wouldn't have survive without her. (That's it for now! I would like to submit two, but so far everybody's only submitted one...)
@iugulum

13832375_350.png

This is Dinyxr, or Din, as everyone calls him. He was exalted off toward the ranks of the Tidelord and has been journeying for a year now. Din was raised by rather demanding parents that punished him when ever he failed at something, and as a result he gradually became a shy and secluded introvert. He was the so-called "runt" out of a rowdy clutch of five, and as his parents saw no potential in him, his parents neglected him more. Din watched as his brothers and sisters rose through the battle ranks as his clan's finest warriors, whereas he stayed at the very bottom. He watched as they led tides of dragons into war with the beastclans, while he was sent to the back to tend the injured soldiers. He followed them as they were pulled into their new glorious lives, and away from his gloomy one.

Once, his clan leader even contemplated the idea of sending him as a spy into enemy lands, because he was that disposable. The agreement was supported by the whole clan until one of his siblings snobbishly interjected that he would get caught in no time at all, and probably would give away all the secrets too. Din felt angered at how everyone saw him, but they were right in a cruel kind of way. Would he even survive a day in enemy lands? Throughout his whole life he was told that he was completely useless; a piece of forgotten trash that barely existed. So when he was picked to be exalted from the clan, Din was ecstatic. He asked his father why the tribe leader chose him. The answer the mirror dragon got was different than he expected. The answer was completely opposite of the dream he fantasized.

"Because your a useless, rankless, extra mouth to feed from our already depleting food supply," His father stated with a emotionless voice. "You never hunt without scaring the animals away. You never fight without getting knocked out by one hit. You're worst than a jack-of-all-trades. Your inadequate at everything."

Inadequate. If there was one word to describe Din's life, it would be inadequate. Inadequate for battle. Inadequate for hunting. Inadequate for exploring, for trading, for caretaking, for cataloging, inadequate for every job the clan had to offer. In the end, he was inadequate for life.

Din was unceremoniously tossed out with nothing but his own malnourished body and a broken heart. The mirror dragon quickly fled the Sea of a Thousand Currents and arrived at the border between the Scarred Wasteland and Dragonhome. There, he fashioned a mask made of a bird skull adorned with feathers and beads, as well as two armband to match it. He salvaged some cloth and wrapped in around his tail so it wouldn't hurt so much if he accidentally whipped it into something.

Having too many bad memories about losing in sheer strength, Din took up the staff of magic and healing. He learned to meditate and conjure up elemental bolts, and mastered the manipulation of healing waters. At first, it was a pride that he would soon return to his home clan and show them his new skills that drove him to practice, but after a couple weeks all that remained was his passion to take up the magical arts. He has attached beads made out of the Discipline Ability Stone to his apparel and can conjure up to 60 breath when he meditates. Din still was a horrible defense, so he likes to hide and bombard the enemy with moves rather than confront them face-to-face. So far, his favorite hideout areas are in trees.

Din owns a really loyal Chimera that will. without hesitation, attack anyone who has even scratched his hide. Din appreciates his familiar's loyalty, and feels that he wouldn't have survive without her.

(That's it for now! I would like to submit two, but so far everybody's only submitted one...)
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
@druddigon8
He's so niiiice wah

Feel free to submit another, I might as well since we've had someone leave now :/
@druddigon8
He's so niiiice wah

Feel free to submit another, I might as well since we've had someone leave now :/
Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum
But I already put my bio up?
@iugulum
But I already put my bio up?
IRGHmwD.gif
@huntergatherer oh, I'm sorry, my bad, I was still focused on having one extra person must have skipped over when I checked it
@huntergatherer oh, I'm sorry, my bad, I was still focused on having one extra person must have skipped over when I checked it
Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum
Ah okay, no problem. ^^
@iugulum
Ah okay, no problem. ^^
IRGHmwD.gif
@huntergatherer @kowai @rivornel @druddigon8 @skelkirie

So the general idea for the plot is the shade is growing in power, and all of the exalted dragons have been called to dragonhome to be briefed/try to brainstorm some kind of a solution. This is where we'd start, and we'd go from there if that sounds good to everyone?
@huntergatherer @kowai @rivornel @druddigon8 @skelkirie

So the general idea for the plot is the shade is growing in power, and all of the exalted dragons have been called to dragonhome to be briefed/try to brainstorm some kind of a solution. This is where we'd start, and we'd go from there if that sounds good to everyone?
Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum

I just realized, is Din seriously the only boy in this thing? I have to submit another one, I can't let him be surrounded by females without another male companion xD
@iugulum

I just realized, is Din seriously the only boy in this thing? I have to submit another one, I can't let him be surrounded by females without another male companion xD
@iugulum [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13987608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139877/13987608_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanos is one of those poor little hatchlings that were exalted at a young age, before they even grew up. The only details that he remembered from his first and only day with his clan were vague and blurry. The most significant memories he still clung onto were the soft, sweet voice of the dragon carrying him and the strong thump of her heart, as well as salty tears shed for him that day as they hung him to a tree and chanted for the Plaguebringer to take him away. The chant was mesmerizing, but he forgot the words. The little fae found himself in a dire situation where he was stranded in the middle of a pathless, barren clearing where mutated plants and grasses writhed at his feet. His wings were barely dry with the fluids from his hatching, and his legs wobbled when he got up. He longed to cry out for his clan and his parents, but the very air, plants, and earth told him not to. It was a deeper feeling than simple words could speak, but it brought him comfort. For a brief moment, he realized that the Plaguebringer's intention was to keep him safe, because if he cried out he would surely be eaten. He scurried into a nook in the tree bark and fell asleep. He woke up face to face with an owlcat. Apparently, it just lost it's young and wanted to adopt him. The owlcat fed him with tasty insects and taught him hot to fly, training him on wicked maneuvers that weren't normally taught to fae dragons. But before long the earth, the plants, and the harsh breeze of the Plaguebringer's domain found their way into his heart again, and he felt the urge to travel to Dragonhome. In terms of cautiousness, Thanos is friendly to fault. His naïve and forgiving nature makes him a target for betrayal, because he trusts everyone and supports them. Energetic and curious, Thanos can't help but get into trouble. The owlcat, whom Thanos calls "Mommy", is a kind and loyal companion that protects Thanos from the brunt of many dangers. She constantly stands by his side, and Thanos doesn't mind. After all, he was used to it already. (Second characters up! That's all for now :B)
@iugulum

13987608_350.png

Thanos is one of those poor little hatchlings that were exalted at a young age, before they even grew up. The only details that he remembered from his first and only day with his clan were vague and blurry. The most significant memories he still clung onto were the soft, sweet voice of the dragon carrying him and the strong thump of her heart, as well as salty tears shed for him that day as they hung him to a tree and chanted for the Plaguebringer to take him away. The chant was mesmerizing, but he forgot the words.

The little fae found himself in a dire situation where he was stranded in the middle of a pathless, barren clearing where mutated plants and grasses writhed at his feet. His wings were barely dry with the fluids from his hatching, and his legs wobbled when he got up. He longed to cry out for his clan and his parents, but the very air, plants, and earth told him not to. It was a deeper feeling than simple words could speak, but it brought him comfort. For a brief moment, he realized that the Plaguebringer's intention was to keep him safe, because if he cried out he would surely be eaten. He scurried into a nook in the tree bark and fell asleep.

He woke up face to face with an owlcat. Apparently, it just lost it's young and wanted to adopt him. The owlcat fed him with tasty insects and taught him hot to fly, training him on wicked maneuvers that weren't normally taught to fae dragons. But before long the earth, the plants, and the harsh breeze of the Plaguebringer's domain found their way into his heart again, and he felt the urge to travel to Dragonhome.

In terms of cautiousness, Thanos is friendly to fault. His naïve and forgiving nature makes him a target for betrayal, because he trusts everyone and supports them. Energetic and curious, Thanos can't help but get into trouble.

The owlcat, whom Thanos calls "Mommy", is a kind and loyal companion that protects Thanos from the brunt of many dangers. She constantly stands by his side, and Thanos doesn't mind. After all, he was used to it already.

(Second characters up! That's all for now :B)
1 2 3 4