Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalted Duty [OOC]
1 2 3 4
When I first joined, I was pretty active in the RP boards, and then my then computer died, and I kind of fell out of the site in general. But I still remember one of the threads I was in, and I'd like do something close to it again.

The plot was about the exalted dragons of the various clans being the final barrier against the darkness, and the source of power for their gods. It opened in a kind conference, in Dragonhome, and was going to go from there.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something like that? It would be most fun with about 6-8 people. The plot really was quite good, it just fell apart pretty early on.

@huntergatherer @kowai @rivornel @druddigon8 @skelkirie
When I first joined, I was pretty active in the RP boards, and then my then computer died, and I kind of fell out of the site in general. But I still remember one of the threads I was in, and I'd like do something close to it again.

The plot was about the exalted dragons of the various clans being the final barrier against the darkness, and the source of power for their gods. It opened in a kind conference, in Dragonhome, and was going to go from there.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something like that? It would be most fun with about 6-8 people. The plot really was quite good, it just fell apart pretty early on.

@huntergatherer @kowai @rivornel @druddigon8 @skelkirie
Free Nest Rentals!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gif
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum
I would definitely be interested! ouo
@iugulum
I would definitely be interested! ouo
apb31l.jpg
Awesome! Hopefully we can get a few more people too!
@rivornel
Awesome! Hopefully we can get a few more people too!
@rivornel
Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@Iugulum
I would be interested c:
@Iugulum
I would be interested c:
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Same :D

@igulum
Same :D

@igulum
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
@iugulum
Ooh, sounds cool. c: I'd be interested!
@iugulum
Ooh, sounds cool. c: I'd be interested!
IRGHmwD.gif
@huntergatherer @longlivefangirls @kowai @rivornel
I'll make this into the OOC thread then, and we can hash out a little more of the plot and post character bios?

Sound good to everyone?
I'll make this into the OOC thread then, and we can hash out a little more of the plot and post character bios?

Sound good to everyone?
Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
@iugulum

Sure. ^^
@iugulum

Sure. ^^
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Anyone can start with a bio, it doesn't have to be a dragon you've actually exalted either

I'll post my bio later tonight, I'm on mobile right now

And maybe we should limit it to 2 characters? Just so it stays easy

Anyone can start with a bio, it doesn't have to be a dragon you've actually exalted either

I'll post my bio later tonight, I'm on mobile right now

And maybe we should limit it to 2 characters? Just so it stays easy

Free Nest Rentals!
made by wakor
Free Nest Rentals!
So here's my bio thing I guess. :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=0&tab=dragon&did=13647625][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136477/13647625_350.png[/img][/url] This is Moonrise, exalted for Ice Arena. She's an adventurous young dragon, but to her dismay she was chosen to be one of those sent to serve the Icewarden. She had dreams of living a life where she was free to do whatever she wanted. So it was no wonder she was reluctant about the training and exaltation, even if it was supposed to be a great honor. Because of this, she has developed a grumpy attitude, but she's actually a very outgoing and cheerful dragon around those she knows and trusts. She isn't very physically strong or skilled at magic compared to most other dragons, but she has a good conscience and quick wit. These traits, along with her strong spirit, was what kept her going. She knows when what she does is important and will do whatever she needs to do, even if it may risk her life (I assume "the darkness" is the Shade or something like that). That's all I've got right now. ^^ (edit to add a few details)
So here's my bio thing I guess. :D
13647625_350.png
This is Moonrise, exalted for Ice Arena.
She's an adventurous young dragon, but to her dismay she was chosen to be one of those sent to serve the Icewarden. She had dreams of living a life where she was free to do whatever she wanted. So it was no wonder she was reluctant about the training and exaltation, even if it was supposed to be a great honor. Because of this, she has developed a grumpy attitude, but she's actually a very outgoing and cheerful dragon around those she knows and trusts.
She isn't very physically strong or skilled at magic compared to most other dragons, but she has a good conscience and quick wit. These traits, along with her strong spirit, was what kept her going. She knows when what she does is important and will do whatever she needs to do, even if it may risk her life (I assume "the darkness" is the Shade or something like that).

That's all I've got right now. ^^

(edit to add a few details)
IRGHmwD.gif
1 2 3 4