Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp as your dragon (open to all)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
((Awesome - I'm gonna get started, then.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=162011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1621/162011_350.png[/img] [/url] A small fae moved gingerly through the undergrowth, slowly making her way deeper into the Wispwillow Grove. Here, the brambles were too dense to allow for proper flight, so she walked with her wings tucked close to her body, scrambling over logs and between branches. She was dressed in green leather with copper ornaments, both as protection and as a sign of her status within her home clan. The goggles she wore made her surroundings seem even darker and murkier, but at least they offered some protection from the elements. She carried with her a tiny lantern, hanging from the tip of her tail, which gave only a faint green glow against the shadows. As she walked, tiny sprouts and mosses sprang up wherever her claws touched the ground - a mark of a powerful Nature mage. Occasionally, she paused to investigate the mushrooms growing amid the trees, picking one or two from time to time and tucking them safely into the leather bag she carried. These fungi were unique, and quite rare, growing only in the Tangled Wood and sprouting only once every few years. It was said that they had highly potent medicinal properties, and that made them very valuable. These mushrooms were what she had come for, traveling alone all the way from the Viridian Labrynth. Though the journey was perilous, it was well worth the danger - these mushrooms, along with a few other ingredients, could make a cure for the sickness quickly spreading through her clan. As Matriarch and leader of her clan, she considered it her duty to care for and protect every dragon in her realm, no matter the risk to her own safety. The fae soon came into a small clearing, illuminated by other brilliantly glowing fungi. She set down her bag with a sigh, settling down on the ground next to it. She had been traveling for days, and this seemed as good a spot as any to rest for a little while.
((Awesome - I'm gonna get started, then.))

162011_350.png

A small fae moved gingerly through the undergrowth, slowly making her way deeper into the Wispwillow Grove. Here, the brambles were too dense to allow for proper flight, so she walked with her wings tucked close to her body, scrambling over logs and between branches. She was dressed in green leather with copper ornaments, both as protection and as a sign of her status within her home clan. The goggles she wore made her surroundings seem even darker and murkier, but at least they offered some protection from the elements. She carried with her a tiny lantern, hanging from the tip of her tail, which gave only a faint green glow against the shadows. As she walked, tiny sprouts and mosses sprang up wherever her claws touched the ground - a mark of a powerful Nature mage.

Occasionally, she paused to investigate the mushrooms growing amid the trees, picking one or two from time to time and tucking them safely into the leather bag she carried. These fungi were unique, and quite rare, growing only in the Tangled Wood and sprouting only once every few years. It was said that they had highly potent medicinal properties, and that made them very valuable. These mushrooms were what she had come for, traveling alone all the way from the Viridian Labrynth. Though the journey was perilous, it was well worth the danger - these mushrooms, along with a few other ingredients, could make a cure for the sickness quickly spreading through her clan. As Matriarch and leader of her clan, she considered it her duty to care for and protect every dragon in her realm, no matter the risk to her own safety.

The fae soon came into a small clearing, illuminated by other brilliantly glowing fungi. She set down her bag with a sigh, settling down on the ground next to it. She had been traveling for days, and this seemed as good a spot as any to rest for a little while.
(( @Ikilou @Waterfall379 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @AriaRose @Lipizzara @Rafikii

*pokes thread because I totally forgot to ping anyone when I posted yesterday* :P ))
(( @Ikilou @Waterfall379 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @AriaRose @Lipizzara @Rafikii

*pokes thread because I totally forgot to ping anyone when I posted yesterday* :P ))
OOC: Looks like fun! I'll join in too. IC: Euriona yawned, lifting her head up from the tree branch that she was perched on. She had come from somewhere else to find somewhere that was...less dreary. A storm had blown her off course, and Euronia had gotten blown into this forest and landed in a clearing. That event had happened around one to two weeks ago, and since then she had made herself at home in the forest. Euriona had quickly found out the the most comfortable and safe way to sleep was on a tree branch, with her tail wrapped around the branch, and her claws gripping the bark. She didn't quite know where she was, but she liked it better than her former home. Relaxing her grip, she glided to the forest floor and darted through the undergrowth, headed towards the clearing that she had gotten blown into. Luckily, she hadn't choosen a spot that far away to sleep, and in no time she stepped out of the dense undergrowth, into the clearing. Swinging her head around, she froze as she spotted a fae resting in it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13172759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131728/13172759_350.png[/img] [/url]
OOC: Looks like fun! I'll join in too.

IC: Euriona yawned, lifting her head up from the tree branch that she was perched on. She had come from somewhere else to find somewhere that was...less dreary. A storm had blown her off course, and Euronia had gotten blown into this forest and landed in a clearing. That event had happened around one to two weeks ago, and since then she had made herself at home in the forest. Euriona had quickly found out the the most comfortable and safe way to sleep was on a tree branch, with her tail wrapped around the branch, and her claws gripping the bark. She didn't quite know where she was, but she liked it better than her former home.

Relaxing her grip, she glided to the forest floor and darted through the undergrowth, headed towards the clearing that she had gotten blown into. Luckily, she hadn't choosen a spot that far away to sleep, and in no time she stepped out of the dense undergrowth, into the clearing. Swinging her head around, she froze as she spotted a fae resting in it.

13172759_350.png

I'm a time traveling, Dalek fighting magic user from Gallifrey.
Not really...but I wish I was.
"In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important." - The Eleventh Doctor
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87815/8781460_350.png[/img] Midorin, suddenly waking up, looked around her surroundings trying to figure out where she was. Unraveling herself from the branch, she starts to recall what happened to her. She remembered being extremely hyper and suddenly dashing away after having a quick conversation with her friend. After contemplating what to do, she noticed a small fae in a clearing.
8781460_350.png

Midorin, suddenly waking up, looked around her surroundings trying to figure out where she was. Unraveling herself from the branch, she starts to recall what happened to her. She remembered being extremely hyper and suddenly dashing away after having a quick conversation with her friend. After contemplating what to do, she noticed a small fae in a clearing.

OLB16Oa.png
It didn't take Ava long to realize that she wasn't alone. She crouched in a defensive position, the frills around her head flaring out in a display of wary curiosity. She tilted her head to one side, glancing at the Skydancer and the Spiral in turn, trying to gauge their intentions.

"Good evening," she called, watching the two of them carefully. "...Or... no, I suppose it must be morning by now," she amended, shaking her head as she noticed the first hints of sunrise through the gloom. It really had been a long night.

"I didn't expect there to be anyone else this deep in the woods, especially not at this hour. Who are you?"
It didn't take Ava long to realize that she wasn't alone. She crouched in a defensive position, the frills around her head flaring out in a display of wary curiosity. She tilted her head to one side, glancing at the Skydancer and the Spiral in turn, trying to gauge their intentions.

"Good evening," she called, watching the two of them carefully. "...Or... no, I suppose it must be morning by now," she amended, shaking her head as she noticed the first hints of sunrise through the gloom. It really had been a long night.

"I didn't expect there to be anyone else this deep in the woods, especially not at this hour. Who are you?"
Euriona unfroze, curling her tail around her talons, and sitting up.

"Don't worry, I don't mean any harm!" she called out. "My name is Euriona." She folded her wings against her back and observed the two others.
Euriona unfroze, curling her tail around her talons, and sitting up.

"Don't worry, I don't mean any harm!" she called out. "My name is Euriona." She folded her wings against her back and observed the two others.
"In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important." - The Eleventh Doctor
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13193949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131940/13193949_350.png[/img] [/url] Mufasa’s whiskers twitched as he caught an unfamiliar sent, [i]‘ergh.’[/i] Thoughts beginning to rattle though his head once again while, slowly, he awakened from his deep sleep [i]‘can I not just have a bit of peace and quiet for once’[/i] his muscles stiff from the lack of exercise. He tried to remember where he was. Glancing left and right remembering that he settled down in a dense shrub brush. Using his tail, he brushed off any unwanted leaves bothering; he stretched out on his side revelling his big yet empty stomach. While lying motionless for several moments his ear twitch in the general direction in which the other dragons were located in. Pushing himself to his feet, he stretched once more but this time more like a tired tabby cat and soundlessly moved towards the commotion. When the voices were crystal clear, he effortlessly pounced onto one of the lower branches of a nearby tree. After sitting comfortably, his glare fell upon the nearby dragons. He didn’t recognise any of them. (From now on, i will write in first person^^) @Ikilou @Waterfall379 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @AriaRose @Lipizzara

13193949_350.png

Mufasa’s whiskers twitched as he caught an unfamiliar sent, ‘ergh.’ Thoughts beginning to rattle though his head once again while, slowly, he awakened from his deep sleep ‘can I not just have a bit of peace and quiet for once’ his muscles stiff from the lack of exercise.
He tried to remember where he was. Glancing left and right remembering that he settled down in a dense shrub brush.
Using his tail, he brushed off any unwanted leaves bothering; he stretched out on his side revelling his big yet empty stomach. While lying motionless for several moments his ear twitch in the general direction in which the other dragons were located in. Pushing himself to his feet, he stretched once more but this time more like a tired tabby cat and soundlessly moved towards the commotion.
When the voices were crystal clear, he effortlessly pounced onto one of the lower branches of a nearby tree. After sitting comfortably, his glare fell upon the nearby dragons. He didn’t recognise any of them.

(From now on, i will write in first person^^)
@Ikilou @Waterfall379 @Tanagwal @DestinyPath @AriaRose @Lipizzara
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
Ava's ears perked up at the faint sound of movement from the trees nearby - another dragon? This place was much less secluded than she had expected. She pulled her satchel closer to her body protectively and put on an air of confidence, not letting her nervousness show. Her magic was much weaker outside the Viridian Labyrinth, and though she didn't doubt her ability to handle any trouble that might arise it still left her in a vulnerable position.

She turned to Euriona. "I am Ava, of the Riverclan. I'm a traveler from the Behemoth." She glanced over her shoulder at the trees behind her.

"...I believe we're being watched. It's rather impolite of you not to show your face, stranger," she called to the unseen dragon hiding in the branches. "Your stealth is remarkable, but the trees will give away anything if you know how to listen to them. Please, come down and join us."
Ava's ears perked up at the faint sound of movement from the trees nearby - another dragon? This place was much less secluded than she had expected. She pulled her satchel closer to her body protectively and put on an air of confidence, not letting her nervousness show. Her magic was much weaker outside the Viridian Labyrinth, and though she didn't doubt her ability to handle any trouble that might arise it still left her in a vulnerable position.

She turned to Euriona. "I am Ava, of the Riverclan. I'm a traveler from the Behemoth." She glanced over her shoulder at the trees behind her.

"...I believe we're being watched. It's rather impolite of you not to show your face, stranger," she called to the unseen dragon hiding in the branches. "Your stealth is remarkable, but the trees will give away anything if you know how to listen to them. Please, come down and join us."
Irritated by the fact my hiding place didn’t last as long as I thought. I flickered my tail impatiently as I glared at small fae. Examining her from top to bottom, looking for every possible strength and weakness, digging my claws deeper into the bark to then relax moments later and dropping my gaze, “I’m fine up here,” I growled,
I glanced around at the surrounding trees, however decided to observe them for a few moments longer… they seem, different. But how I’m not quite sure yet.
Irritated by the fact my hiding place didn’t last as long as I thought. I flickered my tail impatiently as I glared at small fae. Examining her from top to bottom, looking for every possible strength and weakness, digging my claws deeper into the bark to then relax moments later and dropping my gaze, “I’m fine up here,” I growled,
I glanced around at the surrounding trees, however decided to observe them for a few moments longer… they seem, different. But how I’m not quite sure yet.
QBilaUP.pnghttps://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3282077
"Welcome Ava," Euriona said, dipping her head. She looked up as Ava said that they were most likely being watched. She watched the tree, wary of who might come out of it.
"Welcome Ava," Euriona said, dipping her head. She looked up as Ava said that they were most likely being watched. She watched the tree, wary of who might come out of it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7