Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Role Play Partners (Open Forever)
1 2 3 4
@FrostyMiseryXx I'd love to RP with you. Here are some books you read that I read: Warriors, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson.
@FrostyMiseryXx I'd love to RP with you. Here are some books you read that I read: Warriors, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson.
ldNLSdw.png
@FrostyMiseryXx

Yep c:

Anyway, what sounds the most interesting to you right now?
@FrostyMiseryXx

Yep c:

Anyway, what sounds the most interesting to you right now?
kdUMPIG.gif b367e4b30d8045ba7f8a7e18313e042c22e61f67.jpg 7fINQj7.gif
@digimon11 we could do a PJO one

@Shio I like the one with battling/resting etc through the eyes of Pokemon XP. Where would you like to r? Skype, iMessage or through the messages on here?
@digimon11 we could do a PJO one

@Shio I like the one with battling/resting etc through the eyes of Pokemon XP. Where would you like to r? Skype, iMessage or through the messages on here?
Life is like a candle.. Darkness can not perish it.. Only if you distinguish the flame
@FrostyMiseryXx Ok, Do you want to make the thread for the Percy Jackson RP, if I'm correct?
@FrostyMiseryXx Ok, Do you want to make the thread for the Percy Jackson RP, if I'm correct?
ldNLSdw.png
@FrostyMiseryXx

Oh, anywhere's fine, really. We could do it through PM, on a thread or on Skype or Kik. I'm good with whatever, so it depends on whichever you're most comfortable with c:
@FrostyMiseryXx

Oh, anywhere's fine, really. We could do it through PM, on a thread or on Skype or Kik. I'm good with whatever, so it depends on whichever you're most comfortable with c:
@digimon11 hmmm could we do it through pm?

@shio pm should work fine XP
@digimon11 hmmm could we do it through pm?

@shio pm should work fine XP
Life is like a candle.. Darkness can not perish it.. Only if you distinguish the flame
@FrostyMiseryXx Of course, if you want to.
@FrostyMiseryXx Of course, if you want to.
ldNLSdw.png
@digimon11 of course I'll have that on the way shortly c:
@digimon11 of course I'll have that on the way shortly c:
@FrostyMiseryXx

Fine by me c: I'll hit you up a PM shortly.
@FrostyMiseryXx

Fine by me c: I'll hit you up a PM shortly.
@FrostyMiseryXx Ok, See you there C:
@FrostyMiseryXx Ok, See you there C:
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4