Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Role Play Partners (Open Forever)
1 2 3 4
@FrostyMiseryXx

The storylines for FR mostly relate to fantasy because there are dragons, but you can bring in some parts of realistic roleplaying while still tying it in to FR.

Let me think of some storylines and I'll get back to you!
@FrostyMiseryXx

The storylines for FR mostly relate to fantasy because there are dragons, but you can bring in some parts of realistic roleplaying while still tying it in to FR.

Let me think of some storylines and I'll get back to you!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
How weird. Flight Rising works perfectly well at my school.

@FrostyMiseryXx
Any of the ones listed are cool with me though I would prefer Pokemon, Warriors, and Flight Rising. That doesn't mean I'm not up for the other ones though!
How weird. Flight Rising works perfectly well at my school.

@FrostyMiseryXx
Any of the ones listed are cool with me though I would prefer Pokemon, Warriors, and Flight Rising. That doesn't mean I'm not up for the other ones though!
@FrostyMiseryXx

Here are some ideas I have thought of:
  1. Clan 1 and Clan 2 have been feuding for years. Finally, the founders/leaders of the clans decide on a truce. In order to help enforce this, Dragon 1 of clan 1 and Dragon 2 of clan 2 are betrothed to one another. What will happen? Will they like each other?
  2. One of clan 1's members are severely wounded, and Dragon 2 from Clan 2 is suspected of being the culprit. With only Dragon 1 from Clan 1 believing he/she is innocent, the two dragons must embark on a journey and solve this mystery in order to prove Dragon 2's innocence.
  3. Hunger Games (FR style): 22 dragons, 2 from the 11 flights, have been submitted to a brutal contest which will decide which flight is the dominant one of the year. Their goal: kill anyone not from their flight. What will happen to the dragons that have been submitted, and which flight will come out victorious?

Do you think we could do one of these?
@FrostyMiseryXx

Here are some ideas I have thought of:
  1. Clan 1 and Clan 2 have been feuding for years. Finally, the founders/leaders of the clans decide on a truce. In order to help enforce this, Dragon 1 of clan 1 and Dragon 2 of clan 2 are betrothed to one another. What will happen? Will they like each other?
  2. One of clan 1's members are severely wounded, and Dragon 2 from Clan 2 is suspected of being the culprit. With only Dragon 1 from Clan 1 believing he/she is innocent, the two dragons must embark on a journey and solve this mystery in order to prove Dragon 2's innocence.
  3. Hunger Games (FR style): 22 dragons, 2 from the 11 flights, have been submitted to a brutal contest which will decide which flight is the dominant one of the year. Their goal: kill anyone not from their flight. What will happen to the dragons that have been submitted, and which flight will come out victorious?

Do you think we could do one of these?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@FrostyMiseryXx
Yeah, I know i'm late, but...

-Pokemon - Love it
-Flight Rising - Obsessed
-Warrior Cats - Read it, and liked it
-Percy Jackson - Not too big of a fan, but pretty freaking cool.
-Harry Potter - Read every single book and pray to the harry potter gods.
-Real life - I do a lot of roleplaying with rl stuff.
-Historical - Sure, why not? I once did an assassins roleplay.
-Ouran High - Haven't heard of it.
-Hetalia - Watched a lot, liked it for the most part.
-Junjou Romantica - Never heard of it.
-Fairy Tail - I watched over 200 episodes, so I guess you could say i'm a fan.

I'm available on skype as well. :D
@FrostyMiseryXx
Yeah, I know i'm late, but...

-Pokemon - Love it
-Flight Rising - Obsessed
-Warrior Cats - Read it, and liked it
-Percy Jackson - Not too big of a fan, but pretty freaking cool.
-Harry Potter - Read every single book and pray to the harry potter gods.
-Real life - I do a lot of roleplaying with rl stuff.
-Historical - Sure, why not? I once did an assassins roleplay.
-Ouran High - Haven't heard of it.
-Hetalia - Watched a lot, liked it for the most part.
-Junjou Romantica - Never heard of it.
-Fairy Tail - I watched over 200 episodes, so I guess you could say i'm a fan.

I'm available on skype as well. :D
@FrostyMiseryXx

Hello c:

If you're still looking, I'm interested in being a partner.

I'm not always the most literate and I can easily get stuck and/or take a long time to think of a reply, but I am very active and will be on the topic fairly quickly to start replying.

Looking at your list, there are just a few things I'm not so familiar with, like the Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter series, Junjou Romantica real life and perhaps historical (the last two are more just because I'm not used to roleplaying such themes. ^^") However, I'm definitely into RPing Pokemon (both as Pokemon and Pokemon trainers), Warrior Cats, Ouran and Hetalia. I'd be okay in a Fairy Tail roleplay, though I haven't seen much of it, so it might be a bit rough.

If you're interested, feel free to ping or PM me.
@FrostyMiseryXx

Hello c:

If you're still looking, I'm interested in being a partner.

I'm not always the most literate and I can easily get stuck and/or take a long time to think of a reply, but I am very active and will be on the topic fairly quickly to start replying.

Looking at your list, there are just a few things I'm not so familiar with, like the Percy Jackson series, Harry Potter series, Junjou Romantica real life and perhaps historical (the last two are more just because I'm not used to roleplaying such themes. ^^") However, I'm definitely into RPing Pokemon (both as Pokemon and Pokemon trainers), Warrior Cats, Ouran and Hetalia. I'd be okay in a Fairy Tail roleplay, though I haven't seen much of it, so it might be a bit rough.

If you're interested, feel free to ping or PM me.
kdUMPIG.gif b367e4b30d8045ba7f8a7e18313e042c22e61f67.jpg 7fINQj7.gif
@fizzle xD aye whatever you wish to do I'm open to anything, and rping on skype would be awesome

@shio hmmm could we do like.. A mystery dungeon rp xD for Pokemon
@fizzle xD aye whatever you wish to do I'm open to anything, and rping on skype would be awesome

@shio hmmm could we do like.. A mystery dungeon rp xD for Pokemon
Life is like a candle.. Darkness can not perish it.. Only if you distinguish the flame
@FrostyMiseryXx

xD Sounds interesting and fun. I've only played one Mystery Dungeon game before, but I get the idea the idea of it. Could be cool c:
@FrostyMiseryXx

xD Sounds interesting and fun. I've only played one Mystery Dungeon game before, but I get the idea the idea of it. Could be cool c:
@shio yeah xD I haven't really gotten into the games themselves, but I like rping as a Pokemon but perhaps we rp a Pokemon and how they perceive the battles a fun stuff xD idk.
@shio yeah xD I haven't really gotten into the games themselves, but I like rping as a Pokemon but perhaps we rp a Pokemon and how they perceive the battles a fun stuff xD idk.
Life is like a candle.. Darkness can not perish it.. Only if you distinguish the flame
@FrostyMiseryXx

Yeah, I prefer actually pretending to be the Pokemon, as well. But yeah, that sounds kinda cool. Battling's always fun >D

I also thought maybe we could do a more mundane one, though I find those can drag on and get a bit dull after a while. Perhaps a mix of both? So like, battles one day but then just sitting around the next? Idk, totally debatable.
@FrostyMiseryXx

Yeah, I prefer actually pretending to be the Pokemon, as well. But yeah, that sounds kinda cool. Battling's always fun >D

I also thought maybe we could do a more mundane one, though I find those can drag on and get a bit dull after a while. Perhaps a mix of both? So like, battles one day but then just sitting around the next? Idk, totally debatable.
@shio yeah that'd be fun xD and obviously doubling etc
@shio yeah that'd be fun xD and obviously doubling etc
1 2 3 4