Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Realm of Magic ((Closed))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey Guys!!! This is my first time creating a Roleplay so don't be too hard on me!:D The setting of this Roleplay is modern day America. In the state of New York. (That's just the starting setting it will change along the way). To sign up you need to put these things:
Character Name:
Appearance: (If you can, load a picture)
Back Round:
Type of Magic:
Rich, Middle, or Poor:
This is only open to the maximum of 5 people.

This is my character,

Character Name: Jack Lenter
Appearance: Long wavy brown hair with some blonde strands. She is tan and has hazel eyes. She is 5' 6" and does have some muscles. Her regular outfit is running shoes jean shorts and a white t-shirt. For some odd reason she has a small circle tattoo on her back. She has had it ever since she was a baby. The only jewelry she wears is a small silver necklace with a paintbrush on the end of it.
Back Round: Her dad died when she was 11 and she lives with her mom and younger brother Tommy but her best friend Eli is always helping them out and almost lives with her family. She does track and cross country. Oh and she loves art. She loves to paint and sketch the most. Her father was a mage and she was training to be one until her father died. She is sometimes bullied in school.
Type of Magic: Her magic includes invisibility and ice magic. (Ice magic is where you can make things out of ice and freeze things)
Poor
Hey Guys!!! This is my first time creating a Roleplay so don't be too hard on me!:D The setting of this Roleplay is modern day America. In the state of New York. (That's just the starting setting it will change along the way). To sign up you need to put these things:
Character Name:
Appearance: (If you can, load a picture)
Back Round:
Type of Magic:
Rich, Middle, or Poor:
This is only open to the maximum of 5 people.

This is my character,

Character Name: Jack Lenter
Appearance: Long wavy brown hair with some blonde strands. She is tan and has hazel eyes. She is 5' 6" and does have some muscles. Her regular outfit is running shoes jean shorts and a white t-shirt. For some odd reason she has a small circle tattoo on her back. She has had it ever since she was a baby. The only jewelry she wears is a small silver necklace with a paintbrush on the end of it.
Back Round: Her dad died when she was 11 and she lives with her mom and younger brother Tommy but her best friend Eli is always helping them out and almost lives with her family. She does track and cross country. Oh and she loves art. She loves to paint and sketch the most. Her father was a mage and she was training to be one until her father died. She is sometimes bullied in school.
Type of Magic: Her magic includes invisibility and ice magic. (Ice magic is where you can make things out of ice and freeze things)
Poor
@starfall379

Character Name ; Telsa Anne
Gender; Female
Appearance; Black hair tied up in a ribbon , blue-green eyes, always seen in hoodie and jeans . 5'9" ((SO TALL. )) Always carry a book and journal, and has a pocket watch necklace .
Background; Her family is rich and she was spoiled, but everyone avoided her because they thought her parents would sue them. She really never had any friends and is looking to make some in the town/
Type of Magic; Time Magic (pretty much can go back and forth in time and freeze time)
Rich

((You dear are one of the coolest rp-ers I know))
@starfall379

Character Name ; Telsa Anne
Gender; Female
Appearance; Black hair tied up in a ribbon , blue-green eyes, always seen in hoodie and jeans . 5'9" ((SO TALL. )) Always carry a book and journal, and has a pocket watch necklace .
Background; Her family is rich and she was spoiled, but everyone avoided her because they thought her parents would sue them. She really never had any friends and is looking to make some in the town/
Type of Magic; Time Magic (pretty much can go back and forth in time and freeze time)
Rich

((You dear are one of the coolest rp-ers I know))
akir.png
Character Name: Genevieve (Gen) Rider
Appearance: Black hair that reaches to her waist, and is always in a braid with roses entwined in it. She is often seen wearing a pink cashmere sweater, and skinny jeans. She is in love with her hot pink converse as well. She has a scar that curves around her eye in the shape of the moon, and a necklace with a delicate heart pendant.
Back Round: She had been poor but her father was offered a decent job and soon made it to Hollywood. Turns out Gen was a natural born actress, she was in many movies and is now in New York for a TV show audition. Her mother died when she was five and had left her with a heart pendant and told her never to lose it. She keeps her powers a secret, if anyone found out she would be doomed.
Type of Magic: Weather (She can make it snow, storm, or anything else, however it all depends on her mood.)
Rich, Middle, or Poor: Rich
@starfall379
Character Name: Genevieve (Gen) Rider
Appearance: Black hair that reaches to her waist, and is always in a braid with roses entwined in it. She is often seen wearing a pink cashmere sweater, and skinny jeans. She is in love with her hot pink converse as well. She has a scar that curves around her eye in the shape of the moon, and a necklace with a delicate heart pendant.
Back Round: She had been poor but her father was offered a decent job and soon made it to Hollywood. Turns out Gen was a natural born actress, she was in many movies and is now in New York for a TV show audition. Her mother died when she was five and had left her with a heart pendant and told her never to lose it. She keeps her powers a secret, if anyone found out she would be doomed.
Type of Magic: Weather (She can make it snow, storm, or anything else, however it all depends on her mood.)
Rich, Middle, or Poor: Rich
@starfall379
EvpE4kZ.png
@shoujogirl918 Thank you so much!:D You are awesome!!

@Aeolix Thanks for joining!:D

1 more person!:D
@shoujogirl918 Thank you so much!:D You are awesome!!

@Aeolix Thanks for joining!:D

1 more person!:D
@starfall379

Character Name: Ajana _?_ (She doesn't have a last name)
Appearance: Ajana has light brown, wavy hair, with light sky blue streaks in it. Her hair goes to her lower back. She has green eyes and tanned skin. She always goes barefoot, shoes are a sin to her, with black leggings and a dark forest green tank top, with a white blouse over it. She has a scar on her collarbone, just in the shape of a wavy line. She also has a tattoo on the inside of her wrist, the tattoo is a simple leaf. The only piece of jewlery she has, is a leather anklet her father left her. There is a small bead on it, with symbols etched onto it.
Back Round: She grew up in the forests of the Appalachian Mountains with her mother, father, and younger sister. When she was 12 years old, her father went out on a hunting trip and never came back. 2 years later, when she was 14, her mother met a rich land developer and married him. Ajana and her sister, Rayla, hated the man. He was cruel and disrespectful towards the girls, though he did seem to love their mother. All her life, Ajana had felt a close relationship to nature and the trees and plants and herbs. She learned how to heal with plants and their different medicinal properties with her father when he was still alive. At 14, after her mother got remarried, the man began to develop her old home into a mall. Ajana was furious and told her mother to choose between her new hisband and her daughter. Her mother chose her husband and Ajana left that night. She packed a bag and left. After she left, she began to develop her poweres. Now, she just kind of wanders around, shaping little homes and shelters out of large trees with her powers, and finds work by working in gardens and parks.
Type of Magic: Nature, can make trees and plants grow faster and she can shape them.
Rich, Middle, or Poor: Poor
@starfall379

Character Name: Ajana _?_ (She doesn't have a last name)
Appearance: Ajana has light brown, wavy hair, with light sky blue streaks in it. Her hair goes to her lower back. She has green eyes and tanned skin. She always goes barefoot, shoes are a sin to her, with black leggings and a dark forest green tank top, with a white blouse over it. She has a scar on her collarbone, just in the shape of a wavy line. She also has a tattoo on the inside of her wrist, the tattoo is a simple leaf. The only piece of jewlery she has, is a leather anklet her father left her. There is a small bead on it, with symbols etched onto it.
Back Round: She grew up in the forests of the Appalachian Mountains with her mother, father, and younger sister. When she was 12 years old, her father went out on a hunting trip and never came back. 2 years later, when she was 14, her mother met a rich land developer and married him. Ajana and her sister, Rayla, hated the man. He was cruel and disrespectful towards the girls, though he did seem to love their mother. All her life, Ajana had felt a close relationship to nature and the trees and plants and herbs. She learned how to heal with plants and their different medicinal properties with her father when he was still alive. At 14, after her mother got remarried, the man began to develop her old home into a mall. Ajana was furious and told her mother to choose between her new hisband and her daughter. Her mother chose her husband and Ajana left that night. She packed a bag and left. After she left, she began to develop her poweres. Now, she just kind of wanders around, shaping little homes and shelters out of large trees with her powers, and finds work by working in gardens and parks.
Type of Magic: Nature, can make trees and plants grow faster and she can shape them.
Rich, Middle, or Poor: Poor
Character Name: Olivia Esprit Age: 16-17 Gender: female Appearance: [img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/021/f/0/f0d36ca1ef83e1b2adabff1856cbe04d-d5s9ty5.jpg[/img] Back Round: Ever since Olivia was born, she was attuned to nature and the beings that lived in it. For many years she lived happily with her mother and father in there medium like house. Then one day after school she came home to her mother and father fighting. Before she could even leavethe room, her father pulled out a gun and pointed it at her mother. Olivia was so scared that she felt something snap inside her. The house began to shake and her parents stopped. The house began to move and roar like a very large beast. Her father pulling the trigger from the commotion clipped her mothers shoulder splashing blood on the carpet that was now turning hard like scales. Her father ran past Olivia and out the front door, escaping the beastly house. Olivia ran to her mother seeing the damage and breathing a sigh of relief. She vowed to always protect her mother even if it took her own life. Type of Magic: Paizo, the ability to turn inanamate objects into living creatures. Rich, Middle, or Poor: middle ( is this still open you did say 5......)

Character Name: Olivia Esprit
Appearance: f0d36ca1ef83e1b2adabff1856cbe04d-d5s9ty5.jpg
Back Round: Ever since Olivia was born, she was attuned to nature and the beings that lived in it. For many years she lived happily with her mother and father in there medium like house. Then one day after school she came home to her mother and father fighting. Before she could even leavethe room, her father pulled out a gun and pointed it at her mother. Olivia was so scared that she felt something snap inside her. The house began to shake and her parents stopped. The house began to move and roar like a very large beast. Her father pulling the trigger from the commotion clipped her mothers shoulder splashing blood on the carpet that was now turning hard like scales. Her father ran past Olivia and out the front door, escaping the beastly house. Olivia ran to her mother seeing the damage and breathing a sigh of relief. She vowed to always protect her mother even if it took her own life.
Type of Magic: Paizo, the ability to turn inanamate objects into living creatures.
Rich, Middle, or Poor: middle

( is this still open you did say 5......)
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
Hey you guys can still join you took the last 2 spots.
@Yukidoerr
@raven12490
Hey you guys can still join you took the last 2 spots.
@Yukidoerr
@raven12490
No you can still join its my fault for mixing up the numbers:D
@raven12490
No you can still join its my fault for mixing up the numbers:D
@raven12490
((Ok lets start!:D))

I woke up to the sound of car horns and my younger brother whining. Rubbing my eyes I stepped out of bed and walked into the bathroom my family shares. Looking at myself in the mirror it was worse than my regular morning look. Bags hung under my eyes and the knots in my hair got worse each night. I undressed and got in the shower only to find out there wasn't any hot water AGAIN. Quickly stepping out I thought to myself 'screw the shower'.
Walking back into my room I slipped on a white t-shirt and my regular jean shorts. My necklace swung back and forth on my neck as I lazily walked down the dingy stairs.
"Hey mom" I said when I reached the kitchen.
"Hey sweetie" she replied trying to get Tommy to open his mouth to put the food in.
Grabbing my backpack and a bagel I kissed me mom goodbye and walked outside to the bustop.
Waiting for the bus I saw a girl who looked like she was a Hollywood star walking down the street.

@Aeolix
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Yukidoerr
((Ok lets start!:D))

I woke up to the sound of car horns and my younger brother whining. Rubbing my eyes I stepped out of bed and walked into the bathroom my family shares. Looking at myself in the mirror it was worse than my regular morning look. Bags hung under my eyes and the knots in my hair got worse each night. I undressed and got in the shower only to find out there wasn't any hot water AGAIN. Quickly stepping out I thought to myself 'screw the shower'.
Walking back into my room I slipped on a white t-shirt and my regular jean shorts. My necklace swung back and forth on my neck as I lazily walked down the dingy stairs.
"Hey mom" I said when I reached the kitchen.
"Hey sweetie" she replied trying to get Tommy to open his mouth to put the food in.
Grabbing my backpack and a bagel I kissed me mom goodbye and walked outside to the bustop.
Waiting for the bus I saw a girl who looked like she was a Hollywood star walking down the street.

@Aeolix
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Yukidoerr
@raven12490 :D your welcome!
@raven12490 :D your welcome!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14