Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Realm of Magic ((Closed))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I had left my house earlier than I usual do, then again my parents never really cared. I just wanted out of the house, I grabbed my Journal and headed outside and walked awhile , I stopped and sat on a bench and started writing in my journal for awhile. I then looked up and saw a girl standing waiting for a bus, and another girl who looked like she was in a few movies I've seen.

@starfall379 @Aeolix @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
I had left my house earlier than I usual do, then again my parents never really cared. I just wanted out of the house, I grabbed my Journal and headed outside and walked awhile , I stopped and sat on a bench and started writing in my journal for awhile. I then looked up and saw a girl standing waiting for a bus, and another girl who looked like she was in a few movies I've seen.

@starfall379 @Aeolix @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
akir.png
@starfall379 @shoujogirl @waterfall379 @raven12490 @yukidoerr

I had woken up in the morning to the sound of my brand new alarm clock. I pushed my feather blanket of me and lifted myself out of bed and onto my feet. My clothes I picked out the previous night were laying on my bedside, and I reached out to grab them. Today I wore a light pink cashmere sweater, with my average skinny jeans and a pair of hot pink converse. I brushed my hair out and let it fall to my waist before my profession hair dresser came to put the braid and roses in my hair. Today was just another morning, except for the fact that today was one of my only 'free days' were I could do whatever I wanted. My makeup artist came in to add a light pink eyeshadow to the top of my eyelids then applied some mascara and eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection, my crescent moon scar was lightly concealed by a foundation, but my electric blue eyes still stood out brightly.
I looked at my watch, 7:30 is what it read. I grabbed my pastel purse and slung it over my shoulder before walking out the door. Normally I would have a few bodyguards with me, mostly because my parents are a bit overprotective, but I refused today because it wouldn't feel as normal.
I walked past a few trees but not many, after all I was in the middle of New York, or somewhere around there. I saw a bus heading my way, and that's when I realized it was a Monday, AKA a school day. To be honest I had always had private tutors and never had set a foot in a school yard, even though I had desperately wanted to.
I glanced over at a girl looking my way, she looked surprised but that was normal for me. I smiled back, and waved at her. She seemed nice, not thaT I had ever met her. I started walking across the street towards her before introducing myself, "Hi, I'm Genivieve Rider, but you can call me Gen."
@starfall379 @shoujogirl @waterfall379 @raven12490 @yukidoerr

I had woken up in the morning to the sound of my brand new alarm clock. I pushed my feather blanket of me and lifted myself out of bed and onto my feet. My clothes I picked out the previous night were laying on my bedside, and I reached out to grab them. Today I wore a light pink cashmere sweater, with my average skinny jeans and a pair of hot pink converse. I brushed my hair out and let it fall to my waist before my profession hair dresser came to put the braid and roses in my hair. Today was just another morning, except for the fact that today was one of my only 'free days' were I could do whatever I wanted. My makeup artist came in to add a light pink eyeshadow to the top of my eyelids then applied some mascara and eyeliner. I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection, my crescent moon scar was lightly concealed by a foundation, but my electric blue eyes still stood out brightly.
I looked at my watch, 7:30 is what it read. I grabbed my pastel purse and slung it over my shoulder before walking out the door. Normally I would have a few bodyguards with me, mostly because my parents are a bit overprotective, but I refused today because it wouldn't feel as normal.
I walked past a few trees but not many, after all I was in the middle of New York, or somewhere around there. I saw a bus heading my way, and that's when I realized it was a Monday, AKA a school day. To be honest I had always had private tutors and never had set a foot in a school yard, even though I had desperately wanted to.
I glanced over at a girl looking my way, she looked surprised but that was normal for me. I smiled back, and waved at her. She seemed nice, not thaT I had ever met her. I started walking across the street towards her before introducing myself, "Hi, I'm Genivieve Rider, but you can call me Gen."
EvpE4kZ.png
(( Nah its fine, and I totally know the feeling of never roleplaying in first person))

I looked back down and continued writing in my journal, and a girl bumped into me and apologized quickly to me and ran over to the bus stop. I thought was there something going on at school? Then I realized , oh dang, its my first day of school. I quickly get off the bench and run over to the bus stop to where the other girls are.

@starfall3798 @Waterfall379 @Aeolix @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
(( Nah its fine, and I totally know the feeling of never roleplaying in first person))

I looked back down and continued writing in my journal, and a girl bumped into me and apologized quickly to me and ran over to the bus stop. I thought was there something going on at school? Then I realized , oh dang, its my first day of school. I quickly get off the bench and run over to the bus stop to where the other girls are.

@starfall3798 @Waterfall379 @Aeolix @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
akir.png
@starfall379 @shoujogirl918 @raven12490 @Aeolix @Yukidoerr

I groaned and sat up. This was by far the most uncomfortable tree I had ever slept in. Hopping out of the little hollow I had fashioned last night, I lightly tapped the tree in annoyance. In return a small wispy branch near me gently whacked my back. Laughing, I returned the hollow to its normal shape and walked the mile to the outskirts of New York. I sighed as I watched people going about thier daily business. There were people going to work, families going out for a day, and lots of people going to school. I smiled to myself. That was the one good thing about running away from home. I didn't have to go to school. But I did have work to get to. I was currently growing flowers for Central Park. Of course the people who hired me didn't know that I used magic, they just thought that I loved plants. Which I do.

Jogging over to the bustop, I stood there awkwardly and waited for it to come. It seemed like all the girls going to school in the entire state of New York had come to this bustop. There were a pair of girls sitting on a bench and two more talking under the overhang of the bustop. I decided to actually try to make a few friends here, so I went over to the girls talking under the overhang. Extending my hand warily, I said brightly,
"Hello, my name is Ajana. Who are you?"
@starfall379 @shoujogirl918 @raven12490 @Aeolix @Yukidoerr

I groaned and sat up. This was by far the most uncomfortable tree I had ever slept in. Hopping out of the little hollow I had fashioned last night, I lightly tapped the tree in annoyance. In return a small wispy branch near me gently whacked my back. Laughing, I returned the hollow to its normal shape and walked the mile to the outskirts of New York. I sighed as I watched people going about thier daily business. There were people going to work, families going out for a day, and lots of people going to school. I smiled to myself. That was the one good thing about running away from home. I didn't have to go to school. But I did have work to get to. I was currently growing flowers for Central Park. Of course the people who hired me didn't know that I used magic, they just thought that I loved plants. Which I do.

Jogging over to the bustop, I stood there awkwardly and waited for it to come. It seemed like all the girls going to school in the entire state of New York had come to this bustop. There were a pair of girls sitting on a bench and two more talking under the overhang of the bustop. I decided to actually try to make a few friends here, so I went over to the girls talking under the overhang. Extending my hand warily, I said brightly,
"Hello, my name is Ajana. Who are you?"
"Hi my name is Jack" I said to the girl who called herself Gen. "Sorry if I looked at you weird I was kinda surprised. I mean no offense or nothing but I don't usually see girls like you" I paused pointing to her apparel "walking down these sidewalks." It felt odd talking to her it was almost like I she was like me.
@shoujogirl918
@Aeolix
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Yukidoerr

((That's A LOT @raven12490 I don't think I would be able to type that much on a good day. Good job!))
"Hi my name is Jack" I said to the girl who called herself Gen. "Sorry if I looked at you weird I was kinda surprised. I mean no offense or nothing but I don't usually see girls like you" I paused pointing to her apparel "walking down these sidewalks." It felt odd talking to her it was almost like I she was like me.
@shoujogirl918
@Aeolix
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Yukidoerr

((That's A LOT @raven12490 I don't think I would be able to type that much on a good day. Good job!))
( yay I'm in so happy!)

@Aeolix
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Starfall379

I remember waking up to the yummy smell of sightly crispy bacon and my moms famous pancakes. It was bright morning but my green curtains contained most of it. Rolling out of bed I throw on a purple shirt with green striped sleeves, a small skirt with jeggings underneath, and my beige converse sneakers. My glasses are last. They have little scratches and nicks from almost every occasion. This pair has lasted me forever.
My mom yells up to me " Are ya coming down for breakfast?"
I grab my backpack and clarinet as I run out of the room. My mom has set up a delicious breakfast with orang juice and everything. A single teacup sits in the middle of the table. It rattles a bit and the liquid jumps out onto the floor. It materializes into a tiny dog, maybe like a poodle. And whines up at me. " Good morning Teacup. no bacon for you." I tease. Teacup is a little dog I manifested out of a cup of tea from dinner one night. He kind of a family pet, he protects my mom when I'm not around. But I don't worry he goes back into the cup if there is company. I savor the delectable bacon as Teacup sits now at my moms feet begging, before I realize that I will be late for the bus.
I kiss my mom good bye and pet Teacup, then close the door behind me.

I hop on my bike and pestle as fast as I can to the bus stop. I come to it and see a couple of girls sitting there, one looked famous and another like she slept between a rock and a hard place. I chain up my bike to a nearby tree and grab my stuff. I don't say anything as I stand there waiting alongside these people.
( yay I'm in so happy!)

@Aeolix
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Starfall379

I remember waking up to the yummy smell of sightly crispy bacon and my moms famous pancakes. It was bright morning but my green curtains contained most of it. Rolling out of bed I throw on a purple shirt with green striped sleeves, a small skirt with jeggings underneath, and my beige converse sneakers. My glasses are last. They have little scratches and nicks from almost every occasion. This pair has lasted me forever.
My mom yells up to me " Are ya coming down for breakfast?"
I grab my backpack and clarinet as I run out of the room. My mom has set up a delicious breakfast with orang juice and everything. A single teacup sits in the middle of the table. It rattles a bit and the liquid jumps out onto the floor. It materializes into a tiny dog, maybe like a poodle. And whines up at me. " Good morning Teacup. no bacon for you." I tease. Teacup is a little dog I manifested out of a cup of tea from dinner one night. He kind of a family pet, he protects my mom when I'm not around. But I don't worry he goes back into the cup if there is company. I savor the delectable bacon as Teacup sits now at my moms feet begging, before I realize that I will be late for the bus.
I kiss my mom good bye and pet Teacup, then close the door behind me.

I hop on my bike and pestle as fast as I can to the bus stop. I come to it and see a couple of girls sitting there, one looked famous and another like she slept between a rock and a hard place. I chain up my bike to a nearby tree and grab my stuff. I don't say anything as I stand there waiting alongside these people.
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
I blushed as the girl, now know as Jack introduced herself, "Actually I'm not here for well, um..." I tried to figure out a way to re-word it, "I don't live near here, I'm just here for a TV show audition, normally I would be practicing but I finished memorizing my lines yesterday and I got a so called 'free day'." She was explaining this a little bit faster as she realized more girls were starting to come over. She felt as if she was talking to everyone.

"I decided I might try school, I've only had private tutors before. To bad it's only a one day thing..." I was actually a bit sad, but I do love my acting career. The wind was blowing a bit, so some leaves were rusting under my feet. I smiled, for once I felt...real. "But I guess that's what happens when you act, you never get to find out who you really are." I realized I was talking aloud and looked down at my shoes embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, I was talking to myself," my cheeks grew hotter, and I knew I was blushing. I looked up aventually and finally noticed what these girls were wearing, I didn't say anything but I had to stop myself from doing so. I smiled as usual and waited to hear any answer from someone.
@Yukidoerr
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Starfall379
I blushed as the girl, now know as Jack introduced herself, "Actually I'm not here for well, um..." I tried to figure out a way to re-word it, "I don't live near here, I'm just here for a TV show audition, normally I would be practicing but I finished memorizing my lines yesterday and I got a so called 'free day'." She was explaining this a little bit faster as she realized more girls were starting to come over. She felt as if she was talking to everyone.

"I decided I might try school, I've only had private tutors before. To bad it's only a one day thing..." I was actually a bit sad, but I do love my acting career. The wind was blowing a bit, so some leaves were rusting under my feet. I smiled, for once I felt...real. "But I guess that's what happens when you act, you never get to find out who you really are." I realized I was talking aloud and looked down at my shoes embarrassed.

"Sorry about that, I was talking to myself," my cheeks grew hotter, and I knew I was blushing. I looked up aventually and finally noticed what these girls were wearing, I didn't say anything but I had to stop myself from doing so. I smiled as usual and waited to hear any answer from someone.
@Yukidoerr
@shoujogirl918
@Waterfall379
@raven12490
@Starfall379
EvpE4kZ.png
I was going to say something but I decided to not to, I never really spoke to anyone before, I didn't know what to expect. I was nervous, one of the girls was an actress, and a couple others were going to school. Then there was the other girl who bumped into me earlier. I decided to step out of the little group, still near the bus stop and I held my journal tightly watching the street.

@Aeolix @starfall379 @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
I was going to say something but I decided to not to, I never really spoke to anyone before, I didn't know what to expect. I was nervous, one of the girls was an actress, and a couple others were going to school. Then there was the other girl who bumped into me earlier. I decided to step out of the little group, still near the bus stop and I held my journal tightly watching the street.

@Aeolix @starfall379 @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
akir.png
(@raven12490 no every things good!:))
(@raven12490 no every things good!:))
1qSQ4Z1.gif

Iacon wasn't built in a day
- Rung
3a0YNzz.png
Standing up and smiling I said to Gen "So your going to try real school out in New York City? Well you can hang out with me if you'd like."
Turning around I spoke to the girl who had asked me if this was a school bus stop or a regular bus stop. "Hey don't worry its the regular bus stop but it stops by the school for us."
When I turned back around I realized there was a girl with her journal.

@shoujogirl918 @Aeolix @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
Standing up and smiling I said to Gen "So your going to try real school out in New York City? Well you can hang out with me if you'd like."
Turning around I spoke to the girl who had asked me if this was a school bus stop or a regular bus stop. "Hey don't worry its the regular bus stop but it stops by the school for us."
When I turned back around I realized there was a girl with her journal.

@shoujogirl918 @Aeolix @Waterfall379 @raven12490 @Yukidoerr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14