Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for people to RP with
1 2
Hey everyone, by the title I bet you can tell what this is going to be about. I'm looking for some people, probably around 1-3, to do some roleplaying with.
I'm not a newbie to roleplay, as I've been RPing for about 4, maybe 5 years, and have recently just gone on hiatus from a large RP site, since I'm really wanting to do something small scale at the moment.

Literacy and Posting Style:
My own literacy can range from semi-literate to literate. I'm a fairly decent write, or I at least believe myself to be, but sometimes I can get lazy. I usually post a good paragraph to possibly several, but yet again, I get lazy.
I normally post in third person because I'm not a big fan of first, but that can change depending on what kind of RP I'm in.

Interests:
I'm in quite a bit of fandoms, so my interests range greatly, but I'll try to list some of the more major ones (the bolded one is a RP I've really been wanting to do lately):
-Star Wars
-Lord of the Rings
-Fire Emblem
-Bloodborne
-Dark Souls
-Payday
-Mass Effect
-Warhammer

And the list goes on and on, so if you don't see something that you'd be interested in I'm sure if you tell me I'm into it.
But the main thing is that I've really been wanting to do a Bloodborne-esque RP, and since the lore is so freaking convoluted and expansive, it'd be hard to do one that stays strict, so there's a chance we could do a RP similar in style.

Blood/Gore/Graphic Content:
I'm totally down for any of these things. I'm 19 and in college so I can always handle something a bit graphic in content. I can handle blood, guts, etc. if the RP permits it, and I can deal the "bumping uglies" stuff if it goes down.

Contact and Stuff Like it:
Since the FR forums are a big myriad of people doing their own thing, I think a roleplay could be easily lost, and if it gets lost I'll forget about it, so the easiest way to contact me is through Skype, or maybe even PMs. I'd be more than comfortable exchanging Skype info if you are.

But, anywho, if you're interested, just let me know and we can work something out! :)
Hey everyone, by the title I bet you can tell what this is going to be about. I'm looking for some people, probably around 1-3, to do some roleplaying with.
I'm not a newbie to roleplay, as I've been RPing for about 4, maybe 5 years, and have recently just gone on hiatus from a large RP site, since I'm really wanting to do something small scale at the moment.

Literacy and Posting Style:
My own literacy can range from semi-literate to literate. I'm a fairly decent write, or I at least believe myself to be, but sometimes I can get lazy. I usually post a good paragraph to possibly several, but yet again, I get lazy.
I normally post in third person because I'm not a big fan of first, but that can change depending on what kind of RP I'm in.

Interests:
I'm in quite a bit of fandoms, so my interests range greatly, but I'll try to list some of the more major ones (the bolded one is a RP I've really been wanting to do lately):
-Star Wars
-Lord of the Rings
-Fire Emblem
-Bloodborne
-Dark Souls
-Payday
-Mass Effect
-Warhammer

And the list goes on and on, so if you don't see something that you'd be interested in I'm sure if you tell me I'm into it.
But the main thing is that I've really been wanting to do a Bloodborne-esque RP, and since the lore is so freaking convoluted and expansive, it'd be hard to do one that stays strict, so there's a chance we could do a RP similar in style.

Blood/Gore/Graphic Content:
I'm totally down for any of these things. I'm 19 and in college so I can always handle something a bit graphic in content. I can handle blood, guts, etc. if the RP permits it, and I can deal the "bumping uglies" stuff if it goes down.

Contact and Stuff Like it:
Since the FR forums are a big myriad of people doing their own thing, I think a roleplay could be easily lost, and if it gets lost I'll forget about it, so the easiest way to contact me is through Skype, or maybe even PMs. I'd be more than comfortable exchanging Skype info if you are.

But, anywho, if you're interested, just let me know and we can work something out! :)
@standbyranger

Hey there! I would totally be up for a LotR or FE roleplay. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the Bloodborne series.
@standbyranger

Hey there! I would totally be up for a LotR or FE roleplay. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with the Bloodborne series.
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul

Yo! Thanks for replying so fast. :P

Real quick, if you're familiar with the Dark Souls series, Bloodborne is basically the same thing but it's set in a kind of Victorian era. But, if you don't know about Dark Souls as well, it's an unforgiving game where you're plagued by a cursed that keeps you alive, resurrecting you and "resetting" the world if you die. In Bloodborne you're this Hunter who's come to this sort of dystopian, run down gothic city caled Yharnam where everyone has been transformed by an illness into bestial creatures, like werewolves and zombie kinds of people. It's really cool, and really gorey.

But, anywho, a FE roleplay would be cool. I'm mostly familiar with FE: Sacred Stones and Awakening, so if one of those worlds would work for you, I'd be down.
@ArtemisFoul

Yo! Thanks for replying so fast. :P

Real quick, if you're familiar with the Dark Souls series, Bloodborne is basically the same thing but it's set in a kind of Victorian era. But, if you don't know about Dark Souls as well, it's an unforgiving game where you're plagued by a cursed that keeps you alive, resurrecting you and "resetting" the world if you die. In Bloodborne you're this Hunter who's come to this sort of dystopian, run down gothic city caled Yharnam where everyone has been transformed by an illness into bestial creatures, like werewolves and zombie kinds of people. It's really cool, and really gorey.

But, anywho, a FE roleplay would be cool. I'm mostly familiar with FE: Sacred Stones and Awakening, so if one of those worlds would work for you, I'd be down.
@standbyranger

I've watched my room mate play Dark Souls a bunch so maybe if there's a wiki I could read on the general lore of Bloodborne I could totally do your Bloodborne rp (as long as I don't have to play a canon character.)
@standbyranger

I've watched my room mate play Dark Souls a bunch so maybe if there's a wiki I could read on the general lore of Bloodborne I could totally do your Bloodborne rp (as long as I don't have to play a canon character.)
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul

http://bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodborne_Wiki
There's the link for the wiki. :)

And non-canon characters is what I wanted to go for. Canon characters would be used for like, post/RP fluff, you know?

And we more than likely won't be following the lore too strictly, if we do start this RP. We'll probably just use Boss enemies for like, super climatic moments.
@ArtemisFoul

http://bloodborne.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodborne_Wiki
There's the link for the wiki. :)

And non-canon characters is what I wanted to go for. Canon characters would be used for like, post/RP fluff, you know?

And we more than likely won't be following the lore too strictly, if we do start this RP. We'll probably just use Boss enemies for like, super climatic moments.
@stanbyranger

Alright then I can probably do this if you'd really like!
@stanbyranger

Alright then I can probably do this if you'd really like!
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul

Cool beans, man! I would love to. :)

Where do you want to RP this? I could make a forum post, we could Skype it. Whatever you're good with, man.
@ArtemisFoul

Cool beans, man! I would love to. :)

Where do you want to RP this? I could make a forum post, we could Skype it. Whatever you're good with, man.
@standbyranger

I'd prefer to do this in forums. Also, like, could you tell me a bit more about things like if there are character classes?
@standbyranger

I'd prefer to do this in forums. Also, like, could you tell me a bit more about things like if there are character classes?
AW94iGm.png
@ArtemisFoul

Kind of? There aren't really classes in the game, more of like backgrounds that justify certain skill advantages. So, for example, there's a Military Veteran background that gives you an early leg up on like Strength and Vitality skills. But for the simplicity of the RP, we could just make our own classes, like Sniper, Melee expert, etc.
@ArtemisFoul

Kind of? There aren't really classes in the game, more of like backgrounds that justify certain skill advantages. So, for example, there's a Military Veteran background that gives you an early leg up on like Strength and Vitality skills. But for the simplicity of the RP, we could just make our own classes, like Sniper, Melee expert, etc.
@standbyranger

Ah alright then.
@standbyranger

Ah alright then.
AW94iGm.png
1 2