Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shingeki no Scales {open and ACCEPTING!}
I'm doing this right...right?

Titans

The tyrants outside the walls. The monsters that eat with no purpose. The fiends that kill countless without a single thought. They roam the frontier, and the little area humanity has explored before. Huminoid creatures, they have no reproductive parts, nor much brainpower. They wander with no purpose.
Unless they spot a human.
These creatures have a taste for our blood. And only our blood. They do not eat anything else, they only kill humans. And it has become evident they do not kill to survive. They eat for pleasure. How else could they go 100 years without a single human to eat? They are inhumane, and they are ny impossible to kill. However, humanity has a slim chance with skill and 3D Manuever Gear, or 3DMG. They are still hard to kill, but with these, humans have a better chance.

Now, the latest Reconn Corps expedition has found something tremendously amazing. Maybe not even logical. Crazy Titan Lady had wandered into a cave, and instead of finding Titans like she intended, she found something amazing.
She found Dragons.
Every size and shape, living in that cave. Not knowing whether they were hostile or not, and not wanting to test it, she ran and told the Commander. The whole expedition party looked in, and knew she wasn't going crazy. The dragons were real all right. And they didn't look angry.

The dragons and humans interacted. Dragon reprisentatives came in the walls, also introducing magic to the human race. This was a new discovery, one that will probably end with the Titan's fall. Who knows, though? Could Magic really penetrate the hides of Titans?

The humans and dragons came to friendship. Humans were in need, and dragons came to help. The dragons promised to help humanity kill all the Titans and rid the earth of them forever.

And they planned to start with the Titan Shifters. There were five known individuals at the time with this power, and one by one, they were plucked out of the living plain. The last was a young Reconn soldier, who was known for his stubborn meatheadedness and his terrifying drive to kill every single Titan. He was killed differently, slowly, with lots of pain. His sister ((in no way were they related, she was taken in)) fell into a fit of fury and sadness, and there was so much, she wasn't even human anymore. She was made into...something else...when she tried to use magic and bring that boy back to life. Instead of bringing him back, she became that living fury and was sealed deep into the earth, probably not going to come out at any point soon.

Currently, dragons are killing the Titans, and the hunters have become the hunted. Hopefully soon, humanity will triumph with dragonkind and be able to settle outside the walls, finally able to rebuild.

~Journal entry of an uknown soldier, 852 A.D

Moar Stuffs

Yup. You read that. This is over 1000 years later, in 2015. Humans are more techologically advanced then us, using hologram screens in schools everyday and electric hovercars fly around every day. Not only that, but dragons fly around without people screaming. Yup. Humans and dragons are united as one, and the dragons side with no one country. In fact, they keep humans from warring against each other, and so there hasn't been a war for several hundred years now. People live in perfect harmony. And after the rule of the Titans, humanity reached out of the walls. They settled outside of the walls and the population grew again. Now humanity flourishes, with the three branches of the military still active. The great commanders and soldiers of that time are now honored in meuseums. Hell, even the walls themselves are a meuseum, and the largest ever to exist. The ground not getting soaked with blood, humans and dragons are happy, magic marching alongside technology. The two coexist, and magic can explain anything that goes against science. Nothing could go wrong...or can it?

Some Plot Stuffs

Something has awakened. Something big. They call it-her, rather- Fury Hole. Fury Hole is a pitch black feminine figure, pretty much made out of a whirlwind of fury and sorrow. Her eyes glow white, in contrast to her black material. She targets dragons, and at first, the dead dragons were brushed off. But as the Numbers grew, the dragons started to get worried. What could Fury Hole possibly be?

Humans and dragons are starting to have little fights, and recently, dragons have been blaming humans for the growing deaths of their kind. Tensions are rising, and will the two races that have been friends for so long finally fall into war?

And the Titans are back. Nobody knows how or why, but some believe the dragons missed a few and over time, the beasts developed a way to reproduce. And, they mutated to be highly resistant to magics of any kind. One more thing, they developed more of a brain. Yup, they are smarter. And they are back for revenge. They even will kill dragons now, though not eat them. Humanity will have to resort to old ways in order to survive these vile creatures once again.

You...

....will be playing as a Reconn soldier. Newley drafted, veteran, the choice is ultimately yours. Not the Military Police, they are a bunch of stiffs who serve the king. Yes, there is still a king. The Garrison only protect borders, so what fun would that be? Remeber, dragons are very much incorporated into the military, so nine times out of ten, you will work with one. You will have a set of 3DMG as well, with an extra supply of interchangeable blades in case the ones you have now get dull.

Before I forget,

This takes place in many different places, though you will be at a Reconn base for quite a bit of this rp. In this world, there are seven great kingdoms, which are placed in the seven continents. The Military Police, Garrison, and Reconn are spilt and placed in each of these seven kingdoms. Basically, the kingdoms work as one, never fighting or disputing. Seems perfect? That harmony will be broken soon enough. Don't get what I mean? You will soon enough...

Grab your 3DMG, put on your wings, and ride on freedom. Some crazy **** is about to go down.

Character sheets

Username:
Name:
Age: ((they can join in 6 grade, but probably won't graduate until 8th or 9th))
How long?: ((how long as he/she been in the Reconn?))
Apperance: ((links and pics are welcome))
Personality: ((please include a solid paragraph. No 'to be rp'd' here.))
Bio: ((at least give something. You can leave the rest to leak if you want, just please include something.
Companion: ((optional, though very much encouraged))
Other: ((anything else?))
Magic: ((type of magic))

Note: crossed out characters are dead. Completley removed characters are MIA ((Missing in Action))

Rules

1) Basic DC rules apply. Don't be a doofus.
2) No godmodding, powerplaying, ect.
3) No Gary Sues/Mary Sues/ Anti Sues.
4) This is supposed to be a bit of a violent rp, with Titans and all that. But don't go overboard.
5) I am the OP. I have the power. I can kill off your character, and if you are kicked out but still post, I will contact the mods. Do not make me do it.
6) I am a fun loving person, but please, don't use my kindness to your atvantage. I will turn into The Boss if I have to.
7) Minimum post length should be a good solid paragraph. I can accept shorter one or two times, but do not make it frequent. That might get your chatacer killed.
8) You can have any DC dragon excluding Dinos and Chickens and Drakes, because they are not drahons. Plus, Drakes aren't very smart. Yes, I am even allowing metallics, GoNs and Avatars! Though DO NOT make me regret it! I can change this if I think it is nessacary!
9) okay, romance. I will allow it, just don't get sexual. If I see anything akward, I will deal with it as I see fit. Which includes contacting the mods. Don't make me press that happy report button.
10)Rules are subject to change, and more can be added or removed if I so please.

Accepted people:
Esko's Crew wrote:
Username: Esko
Name: Sasha Arkus
How long?: just graduated and got in
Apperance: Colorless Pic She is a tall girl, just a bit shorter then her older brother, and she has brown hair which she almost always keeps up in a ponytail. She often wears big heavy steel tipped boots and a ragged coat.
Personality: She is a strong girl, stubborn and meatheaded, never backing down in a fight. She often doesn't think twice, which can lead to trouble often. She is the 'Beat up first, ask questions later' kind of gal. However, in the case when she does think twice, she is very sensible and caring. She is smart, though with almost never thinking twice, it doesn't come in handy often :3
Bio: Her and her twin brother were abandoned as kids. As it was free to enlist for the Survey Corps, they did so. One thing sticks out; one night, they were running from thugs. Yes, there was crime in their world. While they were running, some figure came to them. Sasha thought the thing would kill her, but instead, the thing scared off the thugs. Before questions could be asked, it was gone.
Companion: Skaol, the red and gold fire dragon in the background of Sasha's pic.
Other: Open for romance, actually :3
Magic: Water/Ice

And a two

Name: Esko Arkus
How long?: Same as his sis
Apperance: Also colorless he is somewhat taller then His sis, and he also has brown hair. He often wears a cloak over his uniform. He also wears big, heavy boots
Personality: He is usually calm, cool, and collected. The picture shows him being happy for once XD . Anyways, he is the one to often keep his sister in line and the one to keep her from doing something stupid. He is the one you would look up to, and one to strategize. Yup, he is a major strategist, and prefers to battle with smarts and strategy.
Bio: Same as his sis, pretty much. Not much to say there
Companion: Tulvir, who looks like Skaol exept he is blue and silver.
Other: Also open for romance :3
Magic: Wind magics

I'm doing this right...right?

Titans

The tyrants outside the walls. The monsters that eat with no purpose. The fiends that kill countless without a single thought. They roam the frontier, and the little area humanity has explored before. Huminoid creatures, they have no reproductive parts, nor much brainpower. They wander with no purpose.
Unless they spot a human.
These creatures have a taste for our blood. And only our blood. They do not eat anything else, they only kill humans. And it has become evident they do not kill to survive. They eat for pleasure. How else could they go 100 years without a single human to eat? They are inhumane, and they are ny impossible to kill. However, humanity has a slim chance with skill and 3D Manuever Gear, or 3DMG. They are still hard to kill, but with these, humans have a better chance.

Now, the latest Reconn Corps expedition has found something tremendously amazing. Maybe not even logical. Crazy Titan Lady had wandered into a cave, and instead of finding Titans like she intended, she found something amazing.
She found Dragons.
Every size and shape, living in that cave. Not knowing whether they were hostile or not, and not wanting to test it, she ran and told the Commander. The whole expedition party looked in, and knew she wasn't going crazy. The dragons were real all right. And they didn't look angry.

The dragons and humans interacted. Dragon reprisentatives came in the walls, also introducing magic to the human race. This was a new discovery, one that will probably end with the Titan's fall. Who knows, though? Could Magic really penetrate the hides of Titans?

The humans and dragons came to friendship. Humans were in need, and dragons came to help. The dragons promised to help humanity kill all the Titans and rid the earth of them forever.

And they planned to start with the Titan Shifters. There were five known individuals at the time with this power, and one by one, they were plucked out of the living plain. The last was a young Reconn soldier, who was known for his stubborn meatheadedness and his terrifying drive to kill every single Titan. He was killed differently, slowly, with lots of pain. His sister ((in no way were they related, she was taken in)) fell into a fit of fury and sadness, and there was so much, she wasn't even human anymore. She was made into...something else...when she tried to use magic and bring that boy back to life. Instead of bringing him back, she became that living fury and was sealed deep into the earth, probably not going to come out at any point soon.

Currently, dragons are killing the Titans, and the hunters have become the hunted. Hopefully soon, humanity will triumph with dragonkind and be able to settle outside the walls, finally able to rebuild.

~Journal entry of an uknown soldier, 852 A.D

Moar Stuffs

Yup. You read that. This is over 1000 years later, in 2015. Humans are more techologically advanced then us, using hologram screens in schools everyday and electric hovercars fly around every day. Not only that, but dragons fly around without people screaming. Yup. Humans and dragons are united as one, and the dragons side with no one country. In fact, they keep humans from warring against each other, and so there hasn't been a war for several hundred years now. People live in perfect harmony. And after the rule of the Titans, humanity reached out of the walls. They settled outside of the walls and the population grew again. Now humanity flourishes, with the three branches of the military still active. The great commanders and soldiers of that time are now honored in meuseums. Hell, even the walls themselves are a meuseum, and the largest ever to exist. The ground not getting soaked with blood, humans and dragons are happy, magic marching alongside technology. The two coexist, and magic can explain anything that goes against science. Nothing could go wrong...or can it?

Some Plot Stuffs

Something has awakened. Something big. They call it-her, rather- Fury Hole. Fury Hole is a pitch black feminine figure, pretty much made out of a whirlwind of fury and sorrow. Her eyes glow white, in contrast to her black material. She targets dragons, and at first, the dead dragons were brushed off. But as the Numbers grew, the dragons started to get worried. What could Fury Hole possibly be?

Humans and dragons are starting to have little fights, and recently, dragons have been blaming humans for the growing deaths of their kind. Tensions are rising, and will the two races that have been friends for so long finally fall into war?

And the Titans are back. Nobody knows how or why, but some believe the dragons missed a few and over time, the beasts developed a way to reproduce. And, they mutated to be highly resistant to magics of any kind. One more thing, they developed more of a brain. Yup, they are smarter. And they are back for revenge. They even will kill dragons now, though not eat them. Humanity will have to resort to old ways in order to survive these vile creatures once again.

You...

....will be playing as a Reconn soldier. Newley drafted, veteran, the choice is ultimately yours. Not the Military Police, they are a bunch of stiffs who serve the king. Yes, there is still a king. The Garrison only protect borders, so what fun would that be? Remeber, dragons are very much incorporated into the military, so nine times out of ten, you will work with one. You will have a set of 3DMG as well, with an extra supply of interchangeable blades in case the ones you have now get dull.

Before I forget,

This takes place in many different places, though you will be at a Reconn base for quite a bit of this rp. In this world, there are seven great kingdoms, which are placed in the seven continents. The Military Police, Garrison, and Reconn are spilt and placed in each of these seven kingdoms. Basically, the kingdoms work as one, never fighting or disputing. Seems perfect? That harmony will be broken soon enough. Don't get what I mean? You will soon enough...

Grab your 3DMG, put on your wings, and ride on freedom. Some crazy **** is about to go down.

Character sheets

Username:
Name:
Age: ((they can join in 6 grade, but probably won't graduate until 8th or 9th))
How long?: ((how long as he/she been in the Reconn?))
Apperance: ((links and pics are welcome))
Personality: ((please include a solid paragraph. No 'to be rp'd' here.))
Bio: ((at least give something. You can leave the rest to leak if you want, just please include something.
Companion: ((optional, though very much encouraged))
Other: ((anything else?))
Magic: ((type of magic))

Note: crossed out characters are dead. Completley removed characters are MIA ((Missing in Action))

Rules

1) Basic DC rules apply. Don't be a doofus.
2) No godmodding, powerplaying, ect.
3) No Gary Sues/Mary Sues/ Anti Sues.
4) This is supposed to be a bit of a violent rp, with Titans and all that. But don't go overboard.
5) I am the OP. I have the power. I can kill off your character, and if you are kicked out but still post, I will contact the mods. Do not make me do it.
6) I am a fun loving person, but please, don't use my kindness to your atvantage. I will turn into The Boss if I have to.
7) Minimum post length should be a good solid paragraph. I can accept shorter one or two times, but do not make it frequent. That might get your chatacer killed.
8) You can have any DC dragon excluding Dinos and Chickens and Drakes, because they are not drahons. Plus, Drakes aren't very smart. Yes, I am even allowing metallics, GoNs and Avatars! Though DO NOT make me regret it! I can change this if I think it is nessacary!
9) okay, romance. I will allow it, just don't get sexual. If I see anything akward, I will deal with it as I see fit. Which includes contacting the mods. Don't make me press that happy report button.
10)Rules are subject to change, and more can be added or removed if I so please.

Accepted people:
Esko's Crew wrote:
Name: Sasha Arkus
How long?: just graduated and got in
Apperance: Colorless Pic She is a tall girl, just a bit shorter then her older brother, and she has brown hair which she almost always keeps up in a ponytail. She often wears big heavy steel tipped boots and a ragged coat.
Personality: She is a strong girl, stubborn and meatheaded, never backing down in a fight. She often doesn't think twice, which can lead to trouble often. She is the 'Beat up first, ask questions later' kind of gal. However, in the case when she does think twice, she is very sensible and caring. She is smart, though with almost never thinking twice, it doesn't come in handy often :3
Bio: Her and her twin brother were abandoned as kids. As it was free to enlist for the Survey Corps, they did so. One thing sticks out; one night, they were running from thugs. Yes, there was crime in their world. While they were running, some figure came to them. Sasha thought the thing would kill her, but instead, the thing scared off the thugs. Before questions could be asked, it was gone.
Companion: Skaol, the red and gold fire dragon in the background of Sasha's pic.
Other: Open for romance, actually :3
Magic: Water/Ice

And a two

Name: Esko Arkus
How long?: Same as his sis
Apperance: Also colorless he is somewhat taller then His sis, and he also has brown hair. He often wears a cloak over his uniform. He also wears big, heavy boots
Personality: He is usually calm, cool, and collected. The picture shows him being happy for once XD . Anyways, he is the one to often keep his sister in line and the one to keep her from doing something stupid. He is the one you would look up to, and one to strategize. Yup, he is a major strategist, and prefers to battle with smarts and strategy.
Bio: Same as his sis, pretty much. Not much to say there
Companion: Tulvir, who looks like Skaol exept he is blue and silver.
Other: Also open for romance :3
Magic: Wind magics

EskoWolf.gif
Reserved
Reserved
EskoWolf.gif
People you should probably know about.

Fury Hole: (Played by me) she was described above in the OP. She is a feminine figure, though seemingly made out of pitch black fury and sorrow, with white glowing eyes that contrast her body. The only thing that isn't black nor white is a red and tattered scarf that wraps around her neck. If she opens her mouth, it is white and glowing like her eyes, and she only seems to shout 'AVENGE HIM!' In a cool double voice, which sounds like a deep angry voice and the voice of a young girl combined. She is never happy, and people have yet to successfully communicate with her.

E: That is what he calls himself. He is a Bloodbound Soul, or spirits of the dead that are bound to the earth by a blood rune. They can interact with the physical plain, and be touched. Though they can make themselves ethereal at any moment. Though even when they cannot be touched, they can still move. They can also float, and instead of legs, they have a little whispy tail. They cannot be killed, with the fact that they are already dead. The only way to get rid of one is to find the rune and destroy it, sending it on a painful trip to the Soul Realm.

E only floats around, talking about pain and sorrow, never happy. He looks like a brown haired boy, with a bloodstained uniform that looks like a Reconn Corps outfit. He always looks like something had jumped on him and killed him, a mixture of anger, surprise and fear. He has a hole where his heart should be, as if something ripped his heart out. He still has feelings, though. Him and Fury Hole never seem to bump into each other.

I can always add more, and maybe if you are lucky, you can play one!

Avalible Ranks

First come, first serve with higher ranks! Soldier rank is always open.

Commander: reserved for me, being the bossman I am.

Corpral: open

Sergeant: Below Corpral, open.

Special Ops Squad leader: For this one, you can be one of the ranks here and also be a Squad Leader.

Soldier: Always open owo

More will open up as I think of more.

more.

Titan Shifters ((currently 2 Available))

There will be strict rules, and I can kill your character/kick you without warning if they are not followed;

-Titan shifters must only be 15m tall (with a few exceptions. Getting into THAT later)
-they MUST not be able to kill everything in one shot! 3ms are a little shaky, but 15ms defidently need at least a few punches to be taken down
-their magic will be weaker in this state, with so much energy used just to shift.
-THEY CAN ONLY SHIFT ONCE A DAY!!! I cannot stress this enough. So much energy is used just to shift, shifting twice is either impossible or deadly. Want to take chances?
-not everybody can be a Shifter! I expect higher quality from the users.
-E is the guy injecting. No other ways! And I control him, so I will get to you whenever I please
-More rules are going to come, but please, don't be too OP? One Shifter has the equal chance to take down another Shifter. Also, no crystal skin or whatever. Unless your person specializes in earth magic or something along those lines, but then again, the crystal can be easily broken

List of Shifters:
  • First is reserved for me
  • others to be decided
People you should probably know about.

Fury Hole: (Played by me) she was described above in the OP. She is a feminine figure, though seemingly made out of pitch black fury and sorrow, with white glowing eyes that contrast her body. The only thing that isn't black nor white is a red and tattered scarf that wraps around her neck. If she opens her mouth, it is white and glowing like her eyes, and she only seems to shout 'AVENGE HIM!' In a cool double voice, which sounds like a deep angry voice and the voice of a young girl combined. She is never happy, and people have yet to successfully communicate with her.

E: That is what he calls himself. He is a Bloodbound Soul, or spirits of the dead that are bound to the earth by a blood rune. They can interact with the physical plain, and be touched. Though they can make themselves ethereal at any moment. Though even when they cannot be touched, they can still move. They can also float, and instead of legs, they have a little whispy tail. They cannot be killed, with the fact that they are already dead. The only way to get rid of one is to find the rune and destroy it, sending it on a painful trip to the Soul Realm.

E only floats around, talking about pain and sorrow, never happy. He looks like a brown haired boy, with a bloodstained uniform that looks like a Reconn Corps outfit. He always looks like something had jumped on him and killed him, a mixture of anger, surprise and fear. He has a hole where his heart should be, as if something ripped his heart out. He still has feelings, though. Him and Fury Hole never seem to bump into each other.

I can always add more, and maybe if you are lucky, you can play one!

Avalible Ranks

First come, first serve with higher ranks! Soldier rank is always open.

Commander: reserved for me, being the bossman I am.

Corpral: open

Sergeant: Below Corpral, open.

Special Ops Squad leader: For this one, you can be one of the ranks here and also be a Squad Leader.

Soldier: Always open owo

More will open up as I think of more.

more.

Titan Shifters ((currently 2 Available))

There will be strict rules, and I can kill your character/kick you without warning if they are not followed;

-Titan shifters must only be 15m tall (with a few exceptions. Getting into THAT later)
-they MUST not be able to kill everything in one shot! 3ms are a little shaky, but 15ms defidently need at least a few punches to be taken down
-their magic will be weaker in this state, with so much energy used just to shift.
-THEY CAN ONLY SHIFT ONCE A DAY!!! I cannot stress this enough. So much energy is used just to shift, shifting twice is either impossible or deadly. Want to take chances?
-not everybody can be a Shifter! I expect higher quality from the users.
-E is the guy injecting. No other ways! And I control him, so I will get to you whenever I please
-More rules are going to come, but please, don't be too OP? One Shifter has the equal chance to take down another Shifter. Also, no crystal skin or whatever. Unless your person specializes in earth magic or something along those lines, but then again, the crystal can be easily broken

List of Shifters:
  • First is reserved for me
  • others to be decided
EskoWolf.gif
One more because I am paranoid .-.
One more because I am paranoid .-.
EskoWolf.gif
Bump of bumps
Bump of bumps
EskoWolf.gif