Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Kuroko No Basuke Rp?
Hello! I am trying this, to see if anybody can do an rp with me with the characters of Kuroko no Basuke. I would like to play Kuroko and would like a pairing of GoM x Kuroko with multiple people, or Aomine x Kuroko with angst and heartbreak. Lol. If you know this anime, I will forever love you! And give you cake. It is a great anime and I would love a partner! More details will be told through pm or here when someone poses interest. Thanks for reading! GO KUROKO!
Hello! I am trying this, to see if anybody can do an rp with me with the characters of Kuroko no Basuke. I would like to play Kuroko and would like a pairing of GoM x Kuroko with multiple people, or Aomine x Kuroko with angst and heartbreak. Lol. If you know this anime, I will forever love you! And give you cake. It is a great anime and I would love a partner! More details will be told through pm or here when someone poses interest. Thanks for reading! GO KUROKO!
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
up
up
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy