Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Noob t this
Wanting to get into RP but not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do? Explain thing someone? Please
Wanting to get into RP but not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do? Explain thing someone? Please
@imapony:

What do you not understand, specifically (the group dynamics, post stuff, etc.)?
@imapony:

What do you not understand, specifically (the group dynamics, post stuff, etc.)?
@panthalassa how it wporks? like just what do u do... do u likehave to create a story or is the story already created and u have to like go thru scrtipts or sumnthing?
@panthalassa how it wporks? like just what do u do... do u likehave to create a story or is the story already created and u have to like go thru scrtipts or sumnthing?
@imapony:

From my experience with RPing on forums like this, a basic story or a premise (ex. we're a bunch of half-dragon hybrids running away from an apocalypse caused by too much cereal intake) is usually presented by a person in a topic. If the idea's attractive enough to others, then you create characters and create the story with them, using the initial idea as a framework. At times, you go a little further and script out events (ex. someone will find something here, then an avalanche happens, then they find a cabin, etc.) but the main fun of roleplaying is fleshing out a story or idea with others on the fly, and how their characters will react to yours and the situation.

I hope that's kinda okay xD
@imapony:

From my experience with RPing on forums like this, a basic story or a premise (ex. we're a bunch of half-dragon hybrids running away from an apocalypse caused by too much cereal intake) is usually presented by a person in a topic. If the idea's attractive enough to others, then you create characters and create the story with them, using the initial idea as a framework. At times, you go a little further and script out events (ex. someone will find something here, then an avalanche happens, then they find a cabin, etc.) but the main fun of roleplaying is fleshing out a story or idea with others on the fly, and how their characters will react to yours and the situation.

I hope that's kinda okay xD
Oh ok thank yiu :3 @panthalassa
Oh ok thank yiu :3 @panthalassa