Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~~Open~~ FR and familiar RP ^,^
1 2 3
[center]It is my first "official" roleplay, so I don't have much experience, but I'm good at long posts and bad at short ^.^' We are 14 dragons and 0 familiars. Other people are welcome to join anytime:) [LIST] [*]I would like to be a few people roleplaying and I would think we just played with our own dragons (don't know that is how it always have been).. [*]I do make some mistakes with commas sometimes, but else, I am ok with the grammar. [*]I do not know, who I will play with yet, but neither do I know if anybody wants to rp with me :) [*]I do expect some violence, but not too much. More like adventure and maybe a little romance. [*]Everybody may be in this till we are too many. To me it doesn't matter if you write long posts with great details, but just a sentence and 'she walked away' is a little lazy.. [*]If you write out of character, use () or []. You should be allowed to ping somebody if you are reffering to them in the roleplay and they haven't been active for some time. [*] please use [i]italic writing[/i] when you are thinking, and [b]bold writing[/b] when shouting. Caps lock should only be used when you are shouting angrily. [*]You can be several characters if you want to, but keep them apart with ex. different colors (you can do that, right?) or by writing their initials or name by the post. Please keep them from being godly as dragons can resist fire if they are firetype. They can shoot their element and are very strong against the same.. the rest are different, what they are strong against. Other dragons can not see which type of dragons others are, unless they have seen them shoot. And I would like it to be in 3. person, as I am best with that, but it is ok, if you want to be in 1. or 2. person too. [*]Are you quitting or going somewhere, where you can't play or are too busy? Just let your character maybe go to a cave or let us know if we may proceed without you or we should wait. Max 32 hours if so. If the 32 hours run out, we can say that you lost a fight and ran oof, won a fight or just ran away to be safe.[/LIST] If you have any good ideas to start, something I forgot, any questions or anything, please ping me ;) ^~^[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10965366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109654/10965366_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Mikhail is not the quiet one, that waits for stuff to happen, while he just sits by and watches. His hurt wing is a sign of that. He will protect the dragon he loves, but unfortunately, that dragon is Ruby. And she is the mother of three fine eggs.. with another male. Mikhail despites the guy and do often get in a fight with him to win his beloved and the father role. Though he might look amazing, he doesn't feel like it. He is heart broken and doesn't know what to do. He is the definition of lost in love and it shows.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10119539] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101196/10119539_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Ruby is a beautiful shiny dragon. SHe is the mother of three eggs and has a loving mate. Her personality is as shiny as she is, but she has a bad temper over most small things and tend to flip out over pity things. She doesn't love Mikhail, but she care for him as a friend and it irritates her, that he is so loving about her. She likes to fly fast in the sky, but she can get a bad headache from doing so for too long, and that makes her even more angry over small things.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4740595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47406/4740595_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Maelstrom is a strong male, but he does tend to disappear for a long time, to have some fun and then come home to his mate, who many times have been waiting for many days for his return. He likes to hang out with other females, not to breed with them, but to make friends, as he is best with females. He is scared of lightning and thunder, which makes his jurneys longer than they were supposed to.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9079868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90799/9079868_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]This beauty is Moira. She is gentle, but she is not as fair as she is pretty. She wants to take over the clan's leadership and kill the leader to do so. As this clan is a matriarch, she would gain control over all the males too. She is a very strong female and she has a giant crush on the leader's mate. Just because he is the alpha male. She seeks power by spreading rumors around the clan, but nobody believes her, it seems like. She is not very honest nor generous, but she can be really kind to the dragons she meet, as long as they are weaker than her. She left her other home because her clan decided they had had enough.[/i] sorry for much to read ^~^[/center]
It is my first "official" roleplay, so I don't have much experience, but I'm good at long posts and bad at short ^.^'

We are 14 dragons and 0 familiars.
Other people are welcome to join anytime:)
  • I would like to be a few people roleplaying and I would think we just played with our own dragons (don't know that is how it always have been)..
  • I do make some mistakes with commas sometimes, but else, I am ok with the grammar.
  • I do not know, who I will play with yet, but neither do I know if anybody wants to rp with me :)
  • I do expect some violence, but not too much. More like adventure and maybe a little romance.
  • Everybody may be in this till we are too many. To me it doesn't matter if you write long posts with great details, but just a sentence and 'she walked away' is a little lazy..
  • If you write out of character, use () or []. You should be allowed to ping somebody if you are reffering to them in the roleplay and they haven't been active for some time.
  • please use italic writing when you are thinking, and bold writing when shouting. Caps lock should only be used when you are shouting angrily.
  • You can be several characters if you want to, but keep them apart with ex. different colors (you can do that, right?) or by writing their initials or name by the post. Please keep them from being godly as dragons can resist fire if they are firetype. They can shoot their element and are very strong against the same.. the rest are different, what they are strong against. Other dragons can not see which type of dragons others are, unless they have seen them shoot.
    And I would like it to be in 3. person, as I am best with that, but it is ok, if you want to be in 1. or 2. person too.
  • Are you quitting or going somewhere, where you can't play or are too busy? Just let your character maybe go to a cave or let us know if we may proceed without you or we should wait. Max 32 hours if so. If the 32 hours run out, we can say that you lost a fight and ran oof, won a fight or just ran away to be safe.

If you have any good ideas to start, something I forgot, any questions or anything, please ping me ;)
^~^

10965366_350.png

Mikhail is not the quiet one, that waits for stuff to happen, while he just sits by and watches. His hurt wing is a sign of that. He will protect the dragon he loves, but unfortunately, that dragon is Ruby. And she is the mother of three fine eggs.. with another male. Mikhail despites the guy and do often get in a fight with him to win his beloved and the father role. Though he might look amazing, he doesn't feel like it. He is heart broken and doesn't know what to do. He is the definition of lost in love and it shows.

10119539_350.png

Ruby is a beautiful shiny dragon. SHe is the mother of three eggs and has a loving mate. Her personality is as shiny as she is, but she has a bad temper over most small things and tend to flip out over pity things. She doesn't love Mikhail, but she care for him as a friend and it irritates her, that he is so loving about her. She likes to fly fast in the sky, but she can get a bad headache from doing so for too long, and that makes her even more angry over small things.

4740595_350.png

Maelstrom is a strong male, but he does tend to disappear for a long time, to have some fun and then come home to his mate, who many times have been waiting for many days for his return. He likes to hang out with other females, not to breed with them, but to make friends, as he is best with females. He is scared of lightning and thunder, which makes his jurneys longer than they were supposed to.

9079868_350.png

This beauty is Moira. She is gentle, but she is not as fair as she is pretty. She wants to take over the clan's leadership and kill the leader to do so. As this clan is a matriarch, she would gain control over all the males too. She is a very strong female and she has a giant crush on the leader's mate. Just because he is the alpha male. She seeks power by spreading rumors around the clan, but nobody believes her, it seems like. She is not very honest nor generous, but she can be really kind to the dragons she meet, as long as they are weaker than her. She left her other home because her clan decided they had had enough.
sorry for much to read ^~^
I am brony :) I draw a lot. Love requests, would like a penpal and I love random messages. I also love writing to people and stories :P
I draw things here: :3 http://crazydrawingduck.deviantart.com/
@CrazyDrDuck:

Just press the 'Generate Code' button on your dragon's page and copy and paste the bbcode ^^ As for the bio, I'm sure there's a template around somewhere. I'm definitely interested in RPing dragons, though I have no clue about a plot...what are you thinking?
@CrazyDrDuck:

Just press the 'Generate Code' button on your dragon's page and copy and paste the bbcode ^^ As for the bio, I'm sure there's a template around somewhere. I'm definitely interested in RPing dragons, though I have no clue about a plot...what are you thinking?
@Panthalassa I would think something with some small clan wars, romance inbetween and such, so that mine and maybe yours are in a little clan with a leader and another clan with about the same amount of dragons, your dragon might be in love with one of them. (Romeo and Juliet -ish) and thanks for the code thingy
@Panthalassa I would think something with some small clan wars, romance inbetween and such, so that mine and maybe yours are in a little clan with a leader and another clan with about the same amount of dragons, your dragon might be in love with one of them. (Romeo and Juliet -ish) and thanks for the code thingy
I am brony :) I draw a lot. Love requests, would like a penpal and I love random messages. I also love writing to people and stories :P
@CrazyDrDuck:

Well, I'm not the best with writing romance and/or violence, but there's no time like the present, as they say! And no prob.
@CrazyDrDuck:

Well, I'm not the best with writing romance and/or violence, but there's no time like the present, as they say! And no prob.
bump
bump
@Panthalassa we aren't out of luck yet it seems ^.^
@Panthalassa we aren't out of luck yet it seems ^.^
@crazydrduck im interested in roleplaying dragons. I just dont know how to get my dragons image in the forums. ^^; sorry im a newbie from this passed sign up
@crazydrduck im interested in roleplaying dragons. I just dont know how to get my dragons image in the forums. ^^; sorry im a newbie from this passed sign up
@midnightrose116 so am I and I just learned it today too xD you go to the dragon you like and there is a button somewhere to the right, where it says "generate code" click it and copy the first link you see. That should work
@midnightrose116 so am I and I just learned it today too xD you go to the dragon you like and there is a button somewhere to the right, where it says "generate code" click it and copy the first link you see. That should work
@crazydrduck Ah okay thank you, well i have a few dragons that i could role play as. I like the idea of a romeo juliet thing between two clans. I still am working on set personalities for my dragons but i have a rough feel for all of them, i'm pretty fast on character concepts. Was there a dragon you were really feeling of role playing as?
@crazydrduck Ah okay thank you, well i have a few dragons that i could role play as. I like the idea of a romeo juliet thing between two clans. I still am working on set personalities for my dragons but i have a rough feel for all of them, i'm pretty fast on character concepts. Was there a dragon you were really feeling of role playing as?
@midnightrose116 well, actuall all of them, as I promied a person to make a personality for a dragon, if she gave it to me. Just to make it a little alive feeling-ish you know. And then Imade him a personality and then Imade some for the others you can see and then I wanted to roleplay with them :D They just seemed like they were ment to be those characters and it felt like they have those roles in my clan's dragon lair too xD I might be a little crazy or just have a live fantasy ;)
@midnightrose116 well, actuall all of them, as I promied a person to make a personality for a dragon, if she gave it to me. Just to make it a little alive feeling-ish you know. And then Imade him a personality and then Imade some for the others you can see and then I wanted to roleplay with them :D They just seemed like they were ment to be those characters and it felt like they have those roles in my clan's dragon lair too xD I might be a little crazy or just have a live fantasy ;)
1 2 3