Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post-Apoc RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5
@Casiope

Sirius watched the female drakes walk into a small cave near by. The rain pours down harder and harder, making him difficult t o keep up with him. It was freezing cold and this storm did not want to make it any better for him. Debating with himself if he should meet up with the dragons in the cave, a strong gust of wind blows by him which made him chose his answer quickly.

He walks towards the entrance of the cave and stares in. There were at least three other dragons there than himself. He peers into the cavern before showing his whole body towards them.
@Casiope

Sirius watched the female drakes walk into a small cave near by. The rain pours down harder and harder, making him difficult t o keep up with him. It was freezing cold and this storm did not want to make it any better for him. Debating with himself if he should meet up with the dragons in the cave, a strong gust of wind blows by him which made him chose his answer quickly.

He walks towards the entrance of the cave and stares in. There were at least three other dragons there than himself. He peers into the cavern before showing his whole body towards them.
As soon as seeing the dragon enter the cave' Vellath hurried to meet him. "Hello." She said a little suspicious. "Come, it's warmer the further you go" she said and lead the skydancer where the others were resting; careful not to fully turn her back on him. "So. Did you get caught up by the storm too?" She asked, her eyes wearily looking at the newcomer.

@Blueack
As soon as seeing the dragon enter the cave' Vellath hurried to meet him. "Hello." She said a little suspicious. "Come, it's warmer the further you go" she said and lead the skydancer where the others were resting; careful not to fully turn her back on him. "So. Did you get caught up by the storm too?" She asked, her eyes wearily looking at the newcomer.

@Blueack
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

The male was surprised at the kindness the tundra had given him. She quickly pushed him in and set him down with the other drakes who were also taking refugee from this insane storm. He shivers from the coldness before taking his seat with the others. He looks around himself, a Fae, Skydancer, and Tundra all have seemed for shelter from this storm as well as himself. He grunts silently before answering her question with a hoarse voice, unable to speak for a few seconds.

"Thank you. And yes, I have.."
@Casiope

The male was surprised at the kindness the tundra had given him. She quickly pushed him in and set him down with the other drakes who were also taking refugee from this insane storm. He shivers from the coldness before taking his seat with the others. He looks around himself, a Fae, Skydancer, and Tundra all have seemed for shelter from this storm as well as himself. He grunts silently before answering her question with a hoarse voice, unable to speak for a few seconds.

"Thank you. And yes, I have.."
@SnowyFool @ChristLover @Blueack

There was a long uneasy silence in the cave; Only the storm raging outside made a noise. Not being able to take the silence anymore Vellath started talking. "I think it might be useful to gather what we know, which means we'll have to play nice" She said looking around at the little refugee group, in the cave. "OK, so i know for sure that whatever this is it originated in the scarred wasteland" she coughed "Can anyone add to that?"
@SnowyFool @ChristLover @Blueack

There was a long uneasy silence in the cave; Only the storm raging outside made a noise. Not being able to take the silence anymore Vellath started talking. "I think it might be useful to gather what we know, which means we'll have to play nice" She said looking around at the little refugee group, in the cave. "OK, so i know for sure that whatever this is it originated in the scarred wasteland" she coughed "Can anyone add to that?"
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

Sirius looked down at the cold, hard ground, waiting for somebody to answer the Tundra's question. Nobody spoke up, which meant nobody really knew what was going on. He went out one day on an errand since his clan member did not come back mysteriously. All he knew was after a few hours of being out in the world, all hell broke loose, and he was caught in the middle of the storm. Perhaps these dragons knew more and did not want to inquiry out their words. He shifts his wings, attempting to keep his body heat inside of him. His apparel stuck onto him like glue, which finally made him think to take it all off to let it dry, and he did. Afterwards, he looked at the others, hoping that one of them would finally talk.
@Casiope

Sirius looked down at the cold, hard ground, waiting for somebody to answer the Tundra's question. Nobody spoke up, which meant nobody really knew what was going on. He went out one day on an errand since his clan member did not come back mysteriously. All he knew was after a few hours of being out in the world, all hell broke loose, and he was caught in the middle of the storm. Perhaps these dragons knew more and did not want to inquiry out their words. He shifts his wings, attempting to keep his body heat inside of him. His apparel stuck onto him like glue, which finally made him think to take it all off to let it dry, and he did. Afterwards, he looked at the others, hoping that one of them would finally talk.
@Blueack @Casiope
"I do not think so, Vellath." Gold said finally talking, breaking the silence.
@Blueack @Casiope
"I do not think so, Vellath." Gold said finally talking, breaking the silence.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@ChristLover @Blueack @SnowyFool

"well then we are going to have to find out; won't we?" She said, japing. The storm was as furious as ever; raging outside angrily. "Once the storm settles, I'm going to go find out what is happening." she said and settled down on the floor. " Anyone care to join me?"
@ChristLover @Blueack @SnowyFool

"well then we are going to have to find out; won't we?" She said, japing. The storm was as furious as ever; raging outside angrily. "Once the storm settles, I'm going to go find out what is happening." she said and settled down on the floor. " Anyone care to join me?"
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope @ChristLover

Without even hesitating, Sirius held his paw up towards her question. He had just realised what he had done and looked to the side of him. The cave was small, yet it was able to hold all of these dragons in it from the vicious storm that blew by outside. He grunted to himself on his rational decision, but his curiosity was hungry, and this storm was not normal. He looked back towards the dragoness then lowers his paw down slowly.
@Casiope @ChristLover

Without even hesitating, Sirius held his paw up towards her question. He had just realised what he had done and looked to the side of him. The cave was small, yet it was able to hold all of these dragons in it from the vicious storm that blew by outside. He grunted to himself on his rational decision, but his curiosity was hungry, and this storm was not normal. He looked back towards the dragoness then lowers his paw down slowly.
@Blueack @Christlover

Vellath only smiled at Sirius. "I'm glad you're coming!" she grinned, then looked at Gold "What about you? Will you be joining us in this 'quest' to find out what is happening?" she asked her in a relaxed tone, and shifted her weight from the right side to the left.
@Blueack @Christlover

Vellath only smiled at Sirius. "I'm glad you're coming!" she grinned, then looked at Gold "What about you? Will you be joining us in this 'quest' to find out what is happening?" she asked her in a relaxed tone, and shifted her weight from the right side to the left.
NLdJQtw.png
"Hm... Let me think... OF COURSE I WILL!" Gold said smiling.
"Hm... Let me think... OF COURSE I WILL!" Gold said smiling.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
1 2 3 4 5