Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post-Apoc RP [private]
1 2 3 4 5
QUICK NOTE: * Join with one dragon only (unless given permission) * Be nice (for now) * Gore is fine with me * Me and those who i gave permission to may move on with the major plot/setting Any questions, feel free to PM me. This is where the RP now starts: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The tangled wood was quiet tonight. No animals made a sound, no hummingbirds or duskrats. Underneath the thick canopy of trees a shadow was sneaking by, the obsidian hide and royal violet wings blending in flawlessly to the gloom. Only the bauble on her tail that flickered weakly, gave her away. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121217/12121608_350.png[/img] Something was amiss. She knew. A storm was brewing. Thunder started to electrify the atmosphere as tiny raindrops fell from the sky. But this was just the beginning of something worse. Before there was time to think about it though, the ground stated to shake and a giant dust-cloud was now emerging from the scarred wasteland. Vellath took to the sky and headed east, flying from what surely looked like the end. The storm and the gods were not in her favor as lightning struck the ground a few feet away from her. The shock in the air sends her plummeting down: she crash-lands in one of the bigger trees in the forest. "OH! come on!" she growls, trying to untangle herself from the grip of the branches and twigs.
QUICK NOTE:
* Join with one dragon only (unless given permission)
* Be nice (for now)
* Gore is fine with me
* Me and those who i gave permission to may move on with the major plot/setting
Any questions, feel free to PM me.

This is where the RP now starts:

The tangled wood was quiet tonight. No animals made a sound, no hummingbirds or duskrats. Underneath the thick canopy of trees a shadow was sneaking by, the obsidian hide and royal violet wings blending in flawlessly to the gloom. Only the bauble on her tail that flickered weakly, gave her away.

12121608_350.png

Something was amiss. She knew. A storm was brewing. Thunder started to electrify the atmosphere as tiny raindrops fell from the sky. But this was just the beginning of something worse. Before there was time to think about it though, the ground stated to shake and a giant dust-cloud was now emerging from the scarred wasteland. Vellath took to the sky and headed east, flying from what surely looked like the end.

The storm and the gods were not in her favor as lightning struck the ground a few feet away from her. The shock in the air sends her plummeting down: she crash-lands in one of the bigger trees in the forest. "OH! come on!" she growls, trying to untangle herself from the grip of the branches and twigs.
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73351/7335065_350.png[/img] Running through the frightening change of setting, Luna's lungs where aching from her struggle through the shivering and shaking landscape as the sky grew steadily darker. She feared flying, too afraid to get struck by lightning. She didn't even know where she was at this point, but she knew for sure she was no longer on the southern icefield. She stops dead in her tracks when she hears cracking and a voice above her. Her compassionate side kicks in as she grinds to a halt, looking up into the tree above her. She sees a form moving in the branches, and calls up as loud as she can through the noise of the pounding rain. [color=goldenrod]"Hello? Are you in need of help?"[/color=gold] She called out.
@Casiope

7335065_350.png

Running through the frightening change of setting, Luna's lungs where aching from her struggle through the shivering and shaking landscape as the sky grew steadily darker. She feared flying, too afraid to get struck by lightning. She didn't even know where she was at this point, but she knew for sure she was no longer on the southern icefield.

She stops dead in her tracks when she hears cracking and a voice above her. Her compassionate side kicks in as she grinds to a halt, looking up into the tree above her. She sees a form moving in the branches, and calls up as loud as she can through the noise of the pounding rain.

"Hello? Are you in need of help?" She called out.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@Casiope [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12172889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121729/12172889_350.png[/img] [/url] Gold watched the dragons as she flew down. [i]Who are these dragons?[/i] Gold thought as she landed down near them. "You need help?" She asked Luna.
@Casiope

12172889_350.png

Gold watched the dragons as she flew down. Who are these dragons? Gold thought as she landed down near them. "You need help?" She asked Luna.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gif
Untitled_1.png
@christlover

Glancing at the new dragon, she ran up to the tree and put her front claws on the trunk to look up into the tree. "I-I think theres a dragon up there... i cant quite tell... wait, youre small, think you can go up there and check? I wont fit through the branches..."
@christlover

Glancing at the new dragon, she ran up to the tree and put her front claws on the trunk to look up into the tree. "I-I think theres a dragon up there... i cant quite tell... wait, youre small, think you can go up there and check? I wont fit through the branches..."
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@SnowyFool

"Yes, I will." Gold climbed up the tree and looked. "I think I see someone!" She yelled.
@SnowyFool

"Yes, I will." Gold climbed up the tree and looked. "I think I see someone!" She yelled.
Untitled_1.png
Vellath twisted and turned up in the branches, arching her neck to see through the vegetation. She heard voices, not one but two. "Help" she croaked. "Up here! In the tree!"
She started to twist again in her attempt to break free, resulting in her getting more tangled up.

((Hello there guys I'm glad you decided to join in!! @SnowyFool @ChristLover ))
Vellath twisted and turned up in the branches, arching her neck to see through the vegetation. She heard voices, not one but two. "Help" she croaked. "Up here! In the tree!"
She started to twist again in her attempt to break free, resulting in her getting more tangled up.

((Hello there guys I'm glad you decided to join in!! @SnowyFool @ChristLover ))
NLdJQtw.png
@Casiope

Gold climbed up higher, she helped Vellath. "Here. You shouldn't get in trees anymore." She said smiling.
@Casiope

Gold climbed up higher, she helped Vellath. "Here. You shouldn't get in trees anymore." She said smiling.
Untitled_1.png
@Casiope @christlover ((no problem, i love joining new rps! just saying though you might want to close this one before more people come in and it gets confusing))

Watching the fae maneuver the branches stressed poor Luna to no end, not to mention the sounds of what seemed to be the world breaking were pounding in her head. "ohhhh please be safe..." She muttered as she strained to see what was happening up in the tree.
@Casiope @christlover ((no problem, i love joining new rps! just saying though you might want to close this one before more people come in and it gets confusing))

Watching the fae maneuver the branches stressed poor Luna to no end, not to mention the sounds of what seemed to be the world breaking were pounding in her head. "ohhhh please be safe..." She muttered as she strained to see what was happening up in the tree.
((@Casiope @SnowyFool No prob!))

Gold came climbing down. "I'm back! And I saved the dragon up there! Wait! I'll go get her!" Gold went back up and dragged Vellath back with her. "Here she is!" Gold said dragging her all the way back down. She climbed back down and smiled.
((@Casiope @SnowyFool No prob!))

Gold came climbing down. "I'm back! And I saved the dragon up there! Wait! I'll go get her!" Gold went back up and dragged Vellath back with her. "Here she is!" Gold said dragging her all the way back down. She climbed back down and smiled.
Untitled_1.png
Oh dear, be careful she may be injured!" Luna fretted as she rushed over to the tundra. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. "My name is Luna, and i'm so glad we found you! You could have died up there...." She shivered at the thought.

@christlover @Caliope
Oh dear, be careful she may be injured!" Luna fretted as she rushed over to the tundra. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly. "My name is Luna, and i'm so glad we found you! You could have died up there...." She shivered at the thought.

@christlover @Caliope
1 2 3 4 5