Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out of Place {CLOSED RP}
1 2 3 4 5 6
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11957249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119573/11957249_350.png[/img] [/url] The ground was soft and warm from the sun above. The soft breeze blew through the land. It had been a while since the skydancer had come back to his birthplace, the Windswept Plateau. He lived with a different clan now, who lived in Ashfall Waste. Even though the two areas where close together it was almost impossible for Ulfberht to get away. He constantly gathered items and took care of the new hatchlings. He laid on his back, rolling around with his eyes closed and limbs outstretched. The sky colored dragon slowly turned over to lay on his stomach, making his feathered wings catch on the grass as he looking over the area. It was so quite and peaceful here, unlike the loud place he called home now. Of corse the hatchlings where nice and cute but having the quite breeze blow through your wings was something nothing else could match up to. The sky was bright blue with only a few clouds in the large open sky. Other dragons flew high above and some walked around and no one really seemed to bother Ulfberht. It was probably his eyes, they made him stand out at home but here everyone had them. That's the way he liked it.

11957249_350.png

The ground was soft and warm from the sun above. The soft breeze blew through the land. It had been a while since the skydancer had come back to his birthplace, the Windswept Plateau. He lived with a different clan now, who lived in Ashfall Waste. Even though the two areas where close together it was almost impossible for Ulfberht to get away. He constantly gathered items and took care of the new hatchlings. He laid on his back, rolling around with his eyes closed and limbs outstretched.

The sky colored dragon slowly turned over to lay on his stomach, making his feathered wings catch on the grass as he looking over the area. It was so quite and peaceful here, unlike the loud place he called home now. Of corse the hatchlings where nice and cute but having the quite breeze blow through your wings was something nothing else could match up to.

The sky was bright blue with only a few clouds in the large open sky. Other dragons flew high above and some walked around and no one really seemed to bother Ulfberht. It was probably his eyes, they made him stand out at home but here everyone had them. That's the way he liked it.
m59NfS2.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11799201] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117993/11799201_350.png[/img] Lejka Flew in the quick spaztic pattern Her species were known for, the pink dragon looped around in the sky diving and swooping twisting and turning it was a wonder she didnt get Dizzy. The pink Dragon snapped at a bird that flew by before she forgot what she was doing and attempted to land . After all four feet were on the ground she swiftly ran twords where her clan's leader was slammimg into a Bright sky blue winddancer she blinked rapidly Her green optics looking him over curiously.

11799201_350.png

Lejka Flew in the quick spaztic pattern Her species were known for, the pink dragon looped around in the sky diving and swooping twisting and turning it was a wonder she didnt get Dizzy. The pink Dragon snapped at a bird that flew by before she forgot what she was doing and attempted to land . After all four feet were on the ground she swiftly ran twords where her clan's leader was slammimg into a Bright sky blue winddancer she blinked rapidly Her green optics looking him over curiously.
@JethroMax

Forgot to ping you don't mind this xD )
@JethroMax

Forgot to ping you don't mind this xD )
@nightwhisper40

Ulfberht jumped up, eyes opened side as looked apron the pink and purple spiral before him. He wasn't supposed to come in contact with anyone. He just needed to play it cool.

"O-oh hey I-I'm sorry…" He stuttered, looking back and forth from the open sky and the dragon in front of him.
@nightwhisper40

Ulfberht jumped up, eyes opened side as looked apron the pink and purple spiral before him. He wasn't supposed to come in contact with anyone. He just needed to play it cool.

"O-oh hey I-I'm sorry…" He stuttered, looking back and forth from the open sky and the dragon in front of him.
m59NfS2.png
@JethroMax

Lejka smiled
"Oh no it is very much okay!" She purred her eyes Gazeing off into the existence where her clan had been she twitched
"Oh dear, it seems they left without me.." she frowned before reverting her gaze back to the WindDancer.
"So tell me do WindDancers actually dance in the wind?" She smirked snapping her claws for no apparent reason. It was obvious she had lots of energy even for a spiral!
@JethroMax

Lejka smiled
"Oh no it is very much okay!" She purred her eyes Gazeing off into the existence where her clan had been she twitched
"Oh dear, it seems they left without me.." she frowned before reverting her gaze back to the WindDancer.
"So tell me do WindDancers actually dance in the wind?" She smirked snapping her claws for no apparent reason. It was obvious she had lots of energy even for a spiral!
Ulfberht was taken aback from the energetic spiral. She had seemed to already taken a liking to him. "O-oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He said, looking in the direction she was.

He looked back at her when she asked him the ridiculous questions "Heh… Afraid we don't," He chuckled "But some of us look like we do with the way we fly."

He smiled, cocking his head slightly "Can you spirals actually curl up into spiral?"
Ulfberht was taken aback from the energetic spiral. She had seemed to already taken a liking to him. "O-oh, I'm sorry to hear that." He said, looking in the direction she was.

He looked back at her when she asked him the ridiculous questions "Heh… Afraid we don't," He chuckled "But some of us look like we do with the way we fly."

He smiled, cocking his head slightly "Can you spirals actually curl up into spiral?"
m59NfS2.png
@JethroMax @nightwhisper40 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/104355/10435444_350.png[/img] Watching from the bushes nearby, Virius's eyes narrowed. Two dragons conversing in what seems to be private? Seems fishy... Jumping out of her hiding and slinking up to the two of them, she hissed loudly and glared suspiciously at them both. [color=purple]"Whoer you two?" [/color=purple]She snarled. [color=purple]"Whatre you doin? Youre actin rel suspisice out here all alone"[/color=purple]
@JethroMax @nightwhisper40

10435444_350.png

Watching from the bushes nearby, Virius's eyes narrowed. Two dragons conversing in what seems to be private? Seems fishy... Jumping out of her hiding and slinking up to the two of them, she hissed loudly and glared suspiciously at them both. "Whoer you two?" She snarled. "Whatre you doin? Youre actin rel suspisice out here all alone"
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@JethroMax and @SnowyFool

lejka Smiled and curled into a fairly decent spiral
"YUP! I can also do a pretzel!" She twisted into said shape before she bounced up at the sight of another dragon.
"Why Hello there! " she waved somewhat frantically.
@JethroMax and @SnowyFool

lejka Smiled and curled into a fairly decent spiral
"YUP! I can also do a pretzel!" She twisted into said shape before she bounced up at the sight of another dragon.
"Why Hello there! " she waved somewhat frantically.
@nightwhisper40

Growling, Virius bared her teeth at the spiral. "Dontchu greet me like were friends, you!" She said with hot hostility in her voice. "Im jus makin shur youre not doin anythin... suspisice." She hissed and shook her head. "Suspisice. Sus...pishis.." She growled in frustration as she tried to pronounce the word. Her face scrunched up in anger and embarrassment.
@nightwhisper40

Growling, Virius bared her teeth at the spiral. "Dontchu greet me like were friends, you!" She said with hot hostility in her voice. "Im jus makin shur youre not doin anythin... suspisice." She hissed and shook her head. "Suspisice. Sus...pishis.." She growled in frustration as she tried to pronounce the word. Her face scrunched up in anger and embarrassment.
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@nightwhisper40 @artemystica

Ulfberht chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "That's incredible! Very nice." The spiral was quite entertaining.

He quickly snapped his head around the see the arrival of the new dragon, a mirror. She wore leg wraps and gauntlets… She had to be looking for trouble "Why do you need to know? You're not from around here… you're a plague dragon…" He growled, looking into her eyes.
@nightwhisper40 @artemystica

Ulfberht chuckled, shaking his head slightly. "That's incredible! Very nice." The spiral was quite entertaining.

He quickly snapped his head around the see the arrival of the new dragon, a mirror. She wore leg wraps and gauntlets… She had to be looking for trouble "Why do you need to know? You're not from around here… you're a plague dragon…" He growled, looking into her eyes.
m59NfS2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6