Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Out of Place {CLOSED RP}
1 2 3 4 5 6
(@Skystorm yeah, doesn't help that I don't roleplay much at all. I think I am good now.)
(@Skystorm yeah, doesn't help that I don't roleplay much at all. I think I am good now.)
3L9S9Nf.pngfUUWM8s.png pLoCAeX.png
( @IamtheDragonborn Yay, that's good. Now who's turn is it to go?)
( @IamtheDragonborn Yay, that's good. Now who's turn is it to go?)
(@Skystorm It's probably me, but I gotta go soon. So I will get back to you guys later.)
(@Skystorm It's probably me, but I gotta go soon. So I will get back to you guys later.)
Looking between the group of dragons that had gathered, she bared her teeth and gave an enraged glare at the skydancer. She hunkered down to make herself appear smaller, not wanting a fight. She kept quiet as to not startle anyone, but her gaze was kept hard and unforgving when she met the eyes of another Dragon.

@iamthedragonborn @skystorm @jethromax @nightwhisper40
Looking between the group of dragons that had gathered, she bared her teeth and gave an enraged glare at the skydancer. She hunkered down to make herself appear smaller, not wanting a fight. She kept quiet as to not startle anyone, but her gaze was kept hard and unforgving when she met the eyes of another Dragon.

@iamthedragonborn @skystorm @jethromax @nightwhisper40
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@IamtheDragonboen and @SkyStorm

If it helps I can remove rose xD
@IamtheDragonboen and @SkyStorm

If it helps I can remove rose xD
@Iamthedragonboen @Skystorm @Snowyfool @nightwhisper40

Flying back down and landing softly, Ulfburht breathed slower. Luckily he was larger than the other, plus the large wings helped in making him look more terrifying. The skydancer now noticed the large group of dragons who have gathered. Most of which lived in the windswept Plateau and where just watching all the commotion. He looked back at the other plague dragon, waiting for it's move.
@Iamthedragonboen @Skystorm @Snowyfool @nightwhisper40

Flying back down and landing softly, Ulfburht breathed slower. Luckily he was larger than the other, plus the large wings helped in making him look more terrifying. The skydancer now noticed the large group of dragons who have gathered. Most of which lived in the windswept Plateau and where just watching all the commotion. He looked back at the other plague dragon, waiting for it's move.
m59NfS2.png
@JethroMax

Whipping her head to face the skydancer, Virius hissed. "Dun lookit me like than, FATSO!" She snarled. She backed away a few paces, her armor-clad claws ripping furrows in the grass. Her ear fins were trembling slightly as she lashed her long tail angrily. "I aint afrad to fight you, jus bring it and we'll go rit now!"
@JethroMax

Whipping her head to face the skydancer, Virius hissed. "Dun lookit me like than, FATSO!" She snarled. She backed away a few paces, her armor-clad claws ripping furrows in the grass. Her ear fins were trembling slightly as she lashed her long tail angrily. "I aint afrad to fight you, jus bring it and we'll go rit now!"
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngA proud member of the Clan of Honorsshadow_ani.gif
@SnowyFool @JethroMax @nightwhisper40

The spiral annoyed Occidere and he snarled at her while flicking his tail in anger. But the skydancer interested him more. This skydancer thought he was better because he was bigger. Occidere couldn't wait to kill him. But he had mentioned something about a familiar, and that interested him.
The other mirror was ready to fight but Occidere stood still watching. He wanted to know about this familiar more, so that he may be able to use it against this said skydancer in the future. He paced in silent rage between the two dragons. He turned and spoke to the mirror first. "Wait. Let's see what he means about this familiar first." He smirked villainously at the mirror showing his razor teeth.
He then turned to the enraged skydancer, and scoffed, while continuing to pace. Just the appearance of the angry skydancer set him off. But he calmed enough to control himself. He turned again to the skydancer and smiled. "So skydancer, what about this familiar? Did you love him?" He laughed, knowing that this would enrage the skydancer more.
@SnowyFool @JethroMax @nightwhisper40

The spiral annoyed Occidere and he snarled at her while flicking his tail in anger. But the skydancer interested him more. This skydancer thought he was better because he was bigger. Occidere couldn't wait to kill him. But he had mentioned something about a familiar, and that interested him.
The other mirror was ready to fight but Occidere stood still watching. He wanted to know about this familiar more, so that he may be able to use it against this said skydancer in the future. He paced in silent rage between the two dragons. He turned and spoke to the mirror first. "Wait. Let's see what he means about this familiar first." He smirked villainously at the mirror showing his razor teeth.
He then turned to the enraged skydancer, and scoffed, while continuing to pace. Just the appearance of the angry skydancer set him off. But he calmed enough to control himself. He turned again to the skydancer and smiled. "So skydancer, what about this familiar? Did you love him?" He laughed, knowing that this would enrage the skydancer more.
(If you guys don't like how I roleplay showing almost all of Occidere's thoughts, please tell me! Since I noticed that you guys don't roleplay like that.)
(If you guys don't like how I roleplay showing almost all of Occidere's thoughts, please tell me! Since I noticed that you guys don't roleplay like that.)
@Snowyfool @IamtheDragonborn @nightwhisper40

Of corse that's the tactics a plague dragon would use. He hated thinking about his familiar, a bat. Nightling had been there almost all of Ulfberht's life, he was a close friend. When the little guy was killed, the skydancer tried to run from the battle, but the plague dragon left him with some nays wounds before he was able to make it over to the Ashfall Waste to get away. "He was a good familiar… a good friend." He said, watching all of the Mirror's movements.
@Snowyfool @IamtheDragonborn @nightwhisper40

Of corse that's the tactics a plague dragon would use. He hated thinking about his familiar, a bat. Nightling had been there almost all of Ulfberht's life, he was a close friend. When the little guy was killed, the skydancer tried to run from the battle, but the plague dragon left him with some nays wounds before he was able to make it over to the Ashfall Waste to get away. "He was a good familiar… a good friend." He said, watching all of the Mirror's movements.
m59NfS2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6