Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Newbie in need of a Roleplay Partner~
1 2 3
I know there are already a couple of these threads up, sorry to be posting another ^^;

I'm Carma and I've been roleplaying for some seven years now. I'm a literate RPer, but I don't mind semi-lit. RPing in third person is a must though.

Genres
Psychological Thriller
Supernatural
Science Fiction/Fantasy
Crime/Noir
Horror
Magical Girl/Boy (think Madoka, not Sailor Moon)
Fantasy
Any mixture of the above

I've never actually RPed as dragons, but I wouldn't be against trying it if anyone's up for that. In terms of specific topics to RP? I don't have any. We can do fandom, original, what have you.

I like going down the dark path and tend to play on a lot of psychological craziness, so a forewarning to anyone interested so far - insanity lies ahead with me. If you're uncomfortable with something and we're already in a thread, though, don't worry - I will dial things back if need be. :) But if anyone is worried about being "too heavy on the gore" or "too depressing" - leave those worries aside, I can and will handle pretty much anything anyone throws at me.

Romance
I tend to avoid straight-up romance RPing; I'd prefer that as a secondary thing that grows and develops during the course of the plot. I'm not averse to it though if someone has an interesting idea. I'm not big on super fluffy stuff, but I'll still find it enjoyable. :)

Availability
Soooo I'm actually a University student just finishing my semester. What does this mean? I'll probably be fairly busy. If we are to RP together, my post frequency will probably be limited to once a day, maybe twice, for the most part.

I guess that's everything I have to say. Anyone who's interested, please do let me know, and tell me if you have any fun ideas~

Also do bear with me, I can be a bit shy when I first talk to someone. :')
I know there are already a couple of these threads up, sorry to be posting another ^^;

I'm Carma and I've been roleplaying for some seven years now. I'm a literate RPer, but I don't mind semi-lit. RPing in third person is a must though.

Genres
Psychological Thriller
Supernatural
Science Fiction/Fantasy
Crime/Noir
Horror
Magical Girl/Boy (think Madoka, not Sailor Moon)
Fantasy
Any mixture of the above

I've never actually RPed as dragons, but I wouldn't be against trying it if anyone's up for that. In terms of specific topics to RP? I don't have any. We can do fandom, original, what have you.

I like going down the dark path and tend to play on a lot of psychological craziness, so a forewarning to anyone interested so far - insanity lies ahead with me. If you're uncomfortable with something and we're already in a thread, though, don't worry - I will dial things back if need be. :) But if anyone is worried about being "too heavy on the gore" or "too depressing" - leave those worries aside, I can and will handle pretty much anything anyone throws at me.

Romance
I tend to avoid straight-up romance RPing; I'd prefer that as a secondary thing that grows and develops during the course of the plot. I'm not averse to it though if someone has an interesting idea. I'm not big on super fluffy stuff, but I'll still find it enjoyable. :)

Availability
Soooo I'm actually a University student just finishing my semester. What does this mean? I'll probably be fairly busy. If we are to RP together, my post frequency will probably be limited to once a day, maybe twice, for the most part.

I guess that's everything I have to say. Anyone who's interested, please do let me know, and tell me if you have any fun ideas~

Also do bear with me, I can be a bit shy when I first talk to someone. :')
Fare thee well, fellow traveller.
@Carma

First of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I'm not sure if you would consider group RPs but I have one over HERE that is Harry Potter based. Slots have been filing up quickly so if you'd like to join, I can save a slot for you.
@Carma

First of all, welcome to Flight Rising! I'm not sure if you would consider group RPs but I have one over HERE that is Harry Potter based. Slots have been filing up quickly so if you'd like to join, I can save a slot for you.
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
@Carma

I have a Guardian centric RP starting up here. It's based heavily in FR lore and there's going to be multiple people.
@Carma

I have a Guardian centric RP starting up here. It's based heavily in FR lore and there's going to be multiple people.
uCR5SCW.png
Gracious, I wasn't expecting a response today already. Haha.

But thank you for the welcome, @Peachymoo

Taking a look at the Guardian RP, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to join as my knowledge of the FR lore is thus far somewhat minimal. Maybe once I've had some time to learn more though~!

As for the Harry Potter one, I just took a look - it seems as though there is only one slot left. Is that just a bit out of date, or is there really only one role available? I wouldn't want to take the last place away from another interested party. Otherwise, certainly I'd be interested. :)
Gracious, I wasn't expecting a response today already. Haha.

But thank you for the welcome, @Peachymoo

Taking a look at the Guardian RP, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to join as my knowledge of the FR lore is thus far somewhat minimal. Maybe once I've had some time to learn more though~!

As for the Harry Potter one, I just took a look - it seems as though there is only one slot left. Is that just a bit out of date, or is there really only one role available? I wouldn't want to take the last place away from another interested party. Otherwise, certainly I'd be interested. :)
@Carma

Feel free to take the last spot! I'll reserve it for you! I'm going out so I won't be back for a little while
@Carma

Feel free to take the last spot! I'll reserve it for you! I'm going out so I won't be back for a little while
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
All right. :) Thank you!
All right. :) Thank you!
@Carma

Welcome and hope you have fun with Flight Rising :D

If your interested I have a new roleplay The Elemental War and we are still looking for new members if you'd like to join feel free to! :)
@Carma

Welcome and hope you have fun with Flight Rising :D

If your interested I have a new roleplay The Elemental War and we are still looking for new members if you'd like to join feel free to! :)
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Hello! I'm also brand new here, and I figured I'd say hi and that I'm also a literate rper who would super interested in doing some kind of dark (horror/fantasy/psychological thriller/crime) rp with you!
Hello! I'm also brand new here, and I figured I'd say hi and that I'm also a literate rper who would super interested in doing some kind of dark (horror/fantasy/psychological thriller/crime) rp with you!
@Carma

Hi! You can probably find me in multiple threads on these forums. Would you be interested in starting an RP? I don't mind going dark, and I usually RP in just FR settings. I have a little document detailing stuff I do here that you can check out!
@Carma

Hi! You can probably find me in multiple threads on these forums. Would you be interested in starting an RP? I don't mind going dark, and I usually RP in just FR settings. I have a little document detailing stuff I do here that you can check out!
NY105Sx.gif
@ccujo

Oooh, neato neato~ Did you have any particular ideas, whether it be a fandom or anything like that?

@StopTheBats

I'll definitely check you out! :)
@ccujo

Oooh, neato neato~ Did you have any particular ideas, whether it be a fandom or anything like that?

@StopTheBats

I'll definitely check you out! :)
1 2 3