Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elemental War (Always Accepting!))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26
(I'm pretty much a noob too. xD)

(How do you know they are hatchlings? I can't breed two dragons together and I don't know why. )

"Help me?" Solfur felt surprised by the sudden comment.
(I'm pretty much a noob too. xD)

(How do you know they are hatchlings? I can't breed two dragons together and I don't know why. )

"Help me?" Solfur felt surprised by the sudden comment.
((@DarkElite020 ok wich dragonare you again and where are you?))
((@DarkElite020 ok wich dragonare you again and where are you?))
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b25a6817f55e96a0f3b7b2a80104ddc/tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
((What's happened so far? Oh, and I hope no one minds if I roleplay first person.))
((What's happened so far? Oh, and I hope no one minds if I roleplay first person.))
image.png
(@RoronoaZoro99 I have no idea why they breed.are they small for their species?). "oh how rude, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bae."
(@RoronoaZoro99 I have no idea why they breed.are they small for their species?). "oh how rude, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Bae."
(I'm not a noobbbb) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=39&style=11&gender=0&ages=0&prig=0&secg=7&tert=18&elem=4&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] A hatchling looks like a baby and is less than 5 days old. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=39&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=7&tert=18&elem=4&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png[/img] A dragon looks grown up like this and is over 5 days old. A possible reason you may not be able to breed your dragons is because they both are the same gender(it shows the gender sign on the dragon's box when looking at your lair. Another reason could be is that they are going through their breeding cool down (it shows an egg with a red x over it when looking at the dragon in your lair)
(I'm not a noobbbb)

dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=39&style=11&gender=0&ages=0&prig=0&secg=7&tert=18&elem=4&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png A hatchling looks like a baby and is less than 5 days old.

dragonpic2.php?body=21&wing=39&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=7&tert=18&elem=4&tertgene=1&spec=prev.png

A dragon looks grown up like this and is over 5 days old. A possible reason you may not be able to breed your dragons is because they both are the same gender(it shows the gender sign on the dragon's box when looking at your lair. Another reason could be is that they are going through their breeding cool down (it shows an egg with a red x over it when looking at the dragon in your lair)
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
(I don't know, but they make cool dragons. x3)

Solfur nodded and sat down. "My name is Sulfur," he said and tilted his head. "Why did you come over here?"
(I don't know, but they make cool dragons. x3)

Solfur nodded and sat down. "My name is Sulfur," he said and tilted his head. "Why did you come over here?"
@DarkElite020

Okay I changed it!! Holy cow this is already 9 pages XD Idk where to jump in!
@DarkElite020

Okay I changed it!! Holy cow this is already 9 pages XD Idk where to jump in!
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
((@GingerC bleh 1rst person bothers me but oh well you can still rp XP anyways so far nothing to much has happened. Athena got lost while hunting and went to arcane territory accidentally and met Resonance. She then left and is about to meet Onyx and Neptune.
((@GingerC bleh 1rst person bothers me but oh well you can still rp XP anyways so far nothing to much has happened. Athena got lost while hunting and went to arcane territory accidentally and met Resonance. She then left and is about to meet Onyx and Neptune.
"oh, I didn't mean to.I was exploring and may have ended up here."
"oh, I didn't mean to.I was exploring and may have ended up here."
((@GildredHeights just put your characters doing things they'd do daily around the clan territory. I'll probs rp with you))
((@GildredHeights just put your characters doing things they'd do daily around the clan territory. I'll probs rp with you))
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26