Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elemental War (Always Accepting!))
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26
@dadragonswhore

Morgrim narrows his eyes a moment before taking the coins
@dadragonswhore

Morgrim narrows his eyes a moment before taking the coins
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
I lokk down at my paws ..."i-is there any way i can make this up to you?"
@DarkElite020
I lokk down at my paws ..."i-is there any way i can make this up to you?"
@DarkElite020
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b25a6817f55e96a0f3b7b2a80104ddc/tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@dadragonswhore

Morgrim scratches his chin, "what could you do?"
@dadragonswhore

Morgrim scratches his chin, "what could you do?"
"uh,I gotta go bye Solfur! Hopefully we meet again!" Bae stretches her wings and flies off towards plague terrority.
"uh,I gotta go bye Solfur! Hopefully we meet again!" Bae stretches her wings and flies off towards plague terrority.
Im fast i can pick poket i can set up Traps capture small animals and bugs and im good at capturing fairies. Does any of that sound useful to you?
@DarkElite020 ((gtg))
Im fast i can pick poket i can set up Traps capture small animals and bugs and im good at capturing fairies. Does any of that sound useful to you?
@DarkElite020 ((gtg))
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4b25a6817f55e96a0f3b7b2a80104ddc/tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
"You can catch food for my clan for me..and say I did it...maybe I'll get a promotion" he says smirking more at the thought
"You can catch food for my clan for me..and say I did it...maybe I'll get a promotion" he says smirking more at the thought
(bye bye)
(bye bye)
While flying Bae noticed morgrim and maroon. "while he's a fellow fae probably getting attacked, time to get in a fight ...hehe." flis down and hisses at morgrim."why are you attacking him he's just a little fae!"(bye maroon I shall protect you.)
While flying Bae noticed morgrim and maroon. "while he's a fellow fae probably getting attacked, time to get in a fight ...hehe." flis down and hisses at morgrim."why are you attacking him he's just a little fae!"(bye maroon I shall protect you.)
Morgrim snarled at Bae. "He's a little theif! He got himself into trouble"
@Bluestar310
Morgrim snarled at Bae. "He's a little theif! He got himself into trouble"
@Bluestar310
" what did he do?"
" what did he do?"
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26