Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partner
Hey everyone. So I've been having some trouble with writing lately and think some new rps might help bubble the cauldron, so to speak. I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone is interested.
I am ONLY interested in Original Character RP. I will accept Fandom OC RP, I just don't want to RP with any pre-existing characters from Fandoms. I also request mature people with good paragraph structure writing. Mature doesn't mean people willing to cyber, it just means able to tackle possibly heavy subjects with a cool head. A big plus would be another artist, but obviously not a requirement by any means!

My main interests are Modern Fantasy (Mixing science and magic) and Sci Fi Fantasy (Same thing only in SPACE). I have an ongoing setting that I would like someone new to experience. In a nutshell, it is a setting very much like the world we live in, only filled with all sorts of the paranormal struggling to survive while normal peeps are kept unaware.

The Fandoms I am interested in are,
World of Warcraft
Star Wars
Guild Wars (Got a lot of Wars here)
Pokemon
My Little Pony

Things I am NOT interested in are,
Fandoms I am unfamiliar with
Romance Heavy RP
Heavy Gore
Evil RP

Do keep in mind I can be flaky, so I may not post in any consistent manner. Like I said, I've been having trouble with creative writing lately, but am a veteran of forum RP.
Hope someone finds these things interesting as well! Talk to ya soon.
Hey everyone. So I've been having some trouble with writing lately and think some new rps might help bubble the cauldron, so to speak. I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone is interested.
I am ONLY interested in Original Character RP. I will accept Fandom OC RP, I just don't want to RP with any pre-existing characters from Fandoms. I also request mature people with good paragraph structure writing. Mature doesn't mean people willing to cyber, it just means able to tackle possibly heavy subjects with a cool head. A big plus would be another artist, but obviously not a requirement by any means!

My main interests are Modern Fantasy (Mixing science and magic) and Sci Fi Fantasy (Same thing only in SPACE). I have an ongoing setting that I would like someone new to experience. In a nutshell, it is a setting very much like the world we live in, only filled with all sorts of the paranormal struggling to survive while normal peeps are kept unaware.

The Fandoms I am interested in are,
World of Warcraft
Star Wars
Guild Wars (Got a lot of Wars here)
Pokemon
My Little Pony

Things I am NOT interested in are,
Fandoms I am unfamiliar with
Romance Heavy RP
Heavy Gore
Evil RP

Do keep in mind I can be flaky, so I may not post in any consistent manner. Like I said, I've been having trouble with creative writing lately, but am a veteran of forum RP.
Hope someone finds these things interesting as well! Talk to ya soon.
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@Khaarma

I don't usually do 1x1s but I clicked on this thread anyway because there wasn't anything else that looked interesting, but as soon as I saw WoW I got perhaps a touch overly excited. No one else is willing to do WoW-type RPs so I'm pretry excited.

I solely RP OCs cause I'm terrible at anything else. Lol Modern fantasy is also just as appealing to me as WoW. Unfrotunately, I'm not much of an artist. I can draw some stuff if need be, but I can't promise how good it would be. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible and will likely be okay with doing any sort of idea you can come up with.
@Khaarma

I don't usually do 1x1s but I clicked on this thread anyway because there wasn't anything else that looked interesting, but as soon as I saw WoW I got perhaps a touch overly excited. No one else is willing to do WoW-type RPs so I'm pretry excited.

I solely RP OCs cause I'm terrible at anything else. Lol Modern fantasy is also just as appealing to me as WoW. Unfrotunately, I'm not much of an artist. I can draw some stuff if need be, but I can't promise how good it would be. Other than that, I'm pretty flexible and will likely be okay with doing any sort of idea you can come up with.
@Mysterious32
I was a big WoW player for years, and even though I can't afford it right now I still adore the lore and the characters I made :) I am a Hordey for life, though I do also like rping secret cross faction (so scandelous!)

Don't worry about the art, as I said it is just a perk ^_^ Cuz I like arts. But I also like rping so...
@Mysterious32
I was a big WoW player for years, and even though I can't afford it right now I still adore the lore and the characters I made :) I am a Hordey for life, though I do also like rping secret cross faction (so scandelous!)

Don't worry about the art, as I said it is just a perk ^_^ Cuz I like arts. But I also like rping so...
prancesig_zpssniwfvdf.gif artblogsig_zpsbmr1jpx4.gif
@Khaarma

Yes, I looked at your artshop. You're very good. :D You can call my Olivia, by the way.

I play on both factions. lol I think a secret cross faction would be a fun idea. That would make it easy for plot, we could just have wars and such. Lots of battle. lol I used to RP on WoW a lot, but I mostly RPed as guys because I'm weirdly better at it? Idk, but I could do whatever as a race/class/gender
@Khaarma

Yes, I looked at your artshop. You're very good. :D You can call my Olivia, by the way.

I play on both factions. lol I think a secret cross faction would be a fun idea. That would make it easy for plot, we could just have wars and such. Lots of battle. lol I used to RP on WoW a lot, but I mostly RPed as guys because I'm weirdly better at it? Idk, but I could do whatever as a race/class/gender
Just stating, rather than cross faction, you could be neutral pandaren or another neutral in-game race that helps both factions.
Just stating, rather than cross faction, you could be neutral pandaren or another neutral in-game race that helps both factions.
d32NFgh.png
mlHpBMC.png
UU9vIu2.png
2JV5Zu3.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
DistortionSig.png trans.png
@Khaarma
@Khaarma