Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Girls who like Girls [Public Cafe]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@tbptwist
"It's a fairly new cafe," Sapphire said, "it's my favorite place in all of the Labyrinth! Huge variety of drinks and pastries for all dragon tastes! And today is a special meeting." Sapphire blushed a little, "it's the first meeting for Girls who like Girls." She looked around the room and motioned to the growing number of ladies. "If you're hungry the Bamboo Bundt is quite a delicious cake!"
@tbptwist
"It's a fairly new cafe," Sapphire said, "it's my favorite place in all of the Labyrinth! Huge variety of drinks and pastries for all dragon tastes! And today is a special meeting." Sapphire blushed a little, "it's the first meeting for Girls who like Girls." She looked around the room and motioned to the growing number of ladies. "If you're hungry the Bamboo Bundt is quite a delicious cake!"
@spookykid

"O-...Oh." Kina froze for a moment to gather up the words she just heard. Cafe. Girls. Pastries. Riiiiight. She took a moment to place her mask on an empty table and remove her neckwrap. She wrapped the.. wrap.. into a circular shape and carefully placed her beautiful pearl in the center of it. The table was slightly distant from others to make sure the pearl wouldn't get knocked over or touched. The majority of the dragons here were much much larger than her. There were only three others that were around her size. It was intimidating. Especially since a lot of them were very cute to her.

The pearlcatcher ruffled her mane and walked towards the counter. "That sounds pretty good! I haven't had any sort of cake for a while now.." She slowly trailed off to herself, only to snap her attention back to the cake. "I think I'll have a piece of that. Do you have any sort of tea as well?"

((Pssssssst...... Somebody talk to her. :P))
@spookykid

"O-...Oh." Kina froze for a moment to gather up the words she just heard. Cafe. Girls. Pastries. Riiiiight. She took a moment to place her mask on an empty table and remove her neckwrap. She wrapped the.. wrap.. into a circular shape and carefully placed her beautiful pearl in the center of it. The table was slightly distant from others to make sure the pearl wouldn't get knocked over or touched. The majority of the dragons here were much much larger than her. There were only three others that were around her size. It was intimidating. Especially since a lot of them were very cute to her.

The pearlcatcher ruffled her mane and walked towards the counter. "That sounds pretty good! I haven't had any sort of cake for a while now.." She slowly trailed off to herself, only to snap her attention back to the cake. "I think I'll have a piece of that. Do you have any sort of tea as well?"

((Pssssssst...... Somebody talk to her. :P))
JNcM0WQ.png
@spookykiss @tbptwist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1361261] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13613/1361261_350.png[/img] [/url] When her leader Corvo had given her a flyer advertising a place for dragons like [i]her[/i], Rapha had been skeptical. She had wanted to snort and toss the flyer aside and ask, "Is this a joke?", but she knew her leader would never do a thing like that, and she knew she didn't have enough malice in her to speak like that to him. She took the flyer with a tense nod and a tight smile and, with the reassurance from Artemis that things would be fine in the lair, she set out to the Gladeveins, riding the currents that blew over the Plateau onto the Sea, taking the time to think to herself. She had her doubts, of course, she was so convinced dragons like [i]her[/i] were far and few in between, considering that nearly all the other dragons in her lair were mated, aside from her. And Bedelia, her mind supplied as she landed close to the border of shadow and nature territory, but she shook that thought away. A beautiful dragon like Bedelia was sure to find a mate soon, and Rapha had to accept that. She hoped, but doubted, that this place would be a good opportunity for her to meet other dragons like [i]her[/i]. The cafe was up ahead, according to the flyer she had tucked into one of her bandages. She really should have taken the bloody rags off, but her wounds hadn't healed quite yet, those Maren warriors could be ruthless, and she had her fair share of scrapes, they still needed time. She could hear others talking among themselves, and suddenly she was nervous, her bandages felt too tight around her ribs and it took all of her strength to keep walking forward, instead of turning tail and fleeing. She was stronger than this, this shouldn't be a problem. She shook the flowers that had caught on her horns and wolf pelt away and took a deep breath, before entering the cafe. The sweet and heady scents of other female dragons made her wheeze quietly behind her mask, and the smell of pastries didn't help either. A few imperials, a snapper and fae that carried the undertone scent of rot with them, a fluttering spiral that glittered like a gem, a small coatl and a few wildclaws that both intimidated and excited her. But not a single guardian, and that was intimidating in and of itself, she was going to stick out here like a sore claw. It was almost too much for her. But she was here, and she should stick through with it, if not for her then for Corvo, who was considerate enough to let her know, give her hope in a place like this. Rapha tucked her wings close to her body, trying hard to not take up too much space, and walked past the other dragons, all of them seemingly accounted for and mingling with others. A petite lightly colored pearlcatcher caught her eye, the only one sitting by herself, and she made her way over, hesitating a moment before stepping forward and bowing her head politely, shaking her wolf pelt and birdskull mask down to hang around her shoulders, off and out of her face . The light insignia stayed, however, no matter how hard she tried to fan it away. She swallowed hard before speaking, and it didn't help. "Hello, I. Ah, I'm Rapha," her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth, her words stumbling and falling clumsily. It didn't help her voice was already quiet, a ragged rasp from a wound from when she was younger. Shouting wasn't impossible, but painful, and it was fairly loud in the cafe already. "I hope I'm not bothering you, I just. Have never been in a place like this before." ([b]i'm sorry this is so long holy heck i jsut got excited ;-; I know she's not the prettiest dragon around, but she's my favorite and the only one who has a semi legit personality formed out of most of my dragons[/b])
@spookykiss @tbptwist

1361261_350.png

When her leader Corvo had given her a flyer advertising a place for dragons like her, Rapha had been skeptical. She had wanted to snort and toss the flyer aside and ask, "Is this a joke?", but she knew her leader would never do a thing like that, and she knew she didn't have enough malice in her to speak like that to him. She took the flyer with a tense nod and a tight smile and, with the reassurance from Artemis that things would be fine in the lair, she set out to the Gladeveins, riding the currents that blew over the Plateau onto the Sea, taking the time to think to herself.

She had her doubts, of course, she was so convinced dragons like her were far and few in between, considering that nearly all the other dragons in her lair were mated, aside from her. And Bedelia, her mind supplied as she landed close to the border of shadow and nature territory, but she shook that thought away. A beautiful dragon like Bedelia was sure to find a mate soon, and Rapha had to accept that. She hoped, but doubted, that this place would be a good opportunity for her to meet other dragons like her.

The cafe was up ahead, according to the flyer she had tucked into one of her bandages. She really should have taken the bloody rags off, but her wounds hadn't healed quite yet, those Maren warriors could be ruthless, and she had her fair share of scrapes, they still needed time. She could hear others talking among themselves, and suddenly she was nervous, her bandages felt too tight around her ribs and it took all of her strength to keep walking forward, instead of turning tail and fleeing. She was stronger than this, this shouldn't be a problem. She shook the flowers that had caught on her horns and wolf pelt away and took a deep breath, before entering the cafe.

The sweet and heady scents of other female dragons made her wheeze quietly behind her mask, and the smell of pastries didn't help either. A few imperials, a snapper and fae that carried the undertone scent of rot with them, a fluttering spiral that glittered like a gem, a small coatl and a few wildclaws that both intimidated and excited her. But not a single guardian, and that was intimidating in and of itself, she was going to stick out here like a sore claw. It was almost too much for her. But she was here, and she should stick through with it, if not for her then for Corvo, who was considerate enough to let her know, give her hope in a place like this. Rapha tucked her wings close to her body, trying hard to not take up too much space, and walked past the other dragons, all of them seemingly accounted for and mingling with others. A petite lightly colored pearlcatcher caught her eye, the only one sitting by herself, and she made her way over, hesitating a moment before stepping forward and bowing her head politely, shaking her wolf pelt and birdskull mask down to hang around her shoulders, off and out of her face . The light insignia stayed, however, no matter how hard she tried to fan it away. She swallowed hard before speaking, and it didn't help.

"Hello, I. Ah, I'm Rapha," her tongue stuck to the roof of her mouth, her words stumbling and falling clumsily. It didn't help her voice was already quiet, a ragged rasp from a wound from when she was younger. Shouting wasn't impossible, but painful, and it was fairly loud in the cafe already. "I hope I'm not bothering you, I just. Have never been in a place like this before."

(i'm sorry this is so long holy heck i jsut got excited ;-; I know she's not the prettiest dragon around, but she's my favorite and the only one who has a semi legit personality formed out of most of my dragons)
tumblr_static_d7truz3wew8ogk8go08gc048k.png
A smile grew on his face with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.
"You don't have to do it because of me, I'm just a...normal dragon," Valora explained with a slight grin.

@spookykiss
A smile grew on his face with a slight pink tint on his cheeks.
"You don't have to do it because of me, I'm just a...normal dragon," Valora explained with a slight grin.

@spookykiss
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Spookykiss @Bleed

"A Meal Moth Mocha sounds delicious! I'll have one of those please!" She smiled as the Spiral left, before turning back to her new tablemate.

"HI! It's nice to see some other Plague dragons around! I'm guessing you're here for the event?" Nyrivu interrupted her own babble with a sudden realization. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Nyrivu, from the clan of the Lurking Fear, a pleasure to meet you!"
@Spookykiss @Bleed

"A Meal Moth Mocha sounds delicious! I'll have one of those please!" She smiled as the Spiral left, before turning back to her new tablemate.

"HI! It's nice to see some other Plague dragons around! I'm guessing you're here for the event?" Nyrivu interrupted her own babble with a sudden realization. "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself. My name is Nyrivu, from the clan of the Lurking Fear, a pleasure to meet you!"
fr%20banner_zpsqzxmp8h5.jpg?t=1455999447.png
@rayray450

"My name's Disfigured- From the Bleeding clan." She replied cheerfully, a happy glint in her red eyes. "It's really great to meet you as well! Also, yes! I'm here for the event!" A smile was on her face the entire time.
@rayray450

"My name's Disfigured- From the Bleeding clan." She replied cheerfully, a happy glint in her red eyes. "It's really great to meet you as well! Also, yes! I'm here for the event!" A smile was on her face the entire time.
VRqNR3y.png
@TheOutsider

Kina heard the voice of Rapha over her shoulder. She turned to see the guardian more than twice her size. She nodded as the dragon spoke. "I haven't been either. I know the Gladekeeper's land quite well, but I've never seen this place until today. It's like a place to get sweets and drinks or something.." She grinned (as best as a dragon could) at the guardian. "I'm Kina, by the way. You aren't a bother at all."

The pearlcatcher scanned her eyes over Rapha for a quick moment. She looked like a fighter. She reminded Kina of other guardians in her clan. Very strong, and they look the part as well. Another give away was the bandages. She wondered if her wounds were fresh or not, but quickly shrugged the thought off. That was a bit weird to think, right?
@TheOutsider

Kina heard the voice of Rapha over her shoulder. She turned to see the guardian more than twice her size. She nodded as the dragon spoke. "I haven't been either. I know the Gladekeeper's land quite well, but I've never seen this place until today. It's like a place to get sweets and drinks or something.." She grinned (as best as a dragon could) at the guardian. "I'm Kina, by the way. You aren't a bother at all."

The pearlcatcher scanned her eyes over Rapha for a quick moment. She looked like a fighter. She reminded Kina of other guardians in her clan. Very strong, and they look the part as well. Another give away was the bandages. She wondered if her wounds were fresh or not, but quickly shrugged the thought off. That was a bit weird to think, right?
JNcM0WQ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9873434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/98735/9873434_350.png[/img] [/url] While Seraphine wasn't one to really socialize outside her own clan, it had been suggested by her leader that perhaps an evening or two not worrying about the lair every once in a while would be good for her. While she had been unsure of the idea, a suggestion by one of the young ones in the clan about a certain cafe holding an event that would surely interest [i]her[/i], caught her atention. In the end, Seraphine decided that she might as well give it a try. Far be it from her to agree with the comments that she was a "[i]stick in the mud[/i]", as Dalma would call her. But now that she was actually [i]in[/i] the café, she felt a bit out of place. Many outgoing, lively dragonesses while she... well, she would call herself[i] regal[/i] and [i]serious[/i] sooner than she would, say... stick in the mud. But her tea with no sugar or cream and the way she sat at her table, not indulging in conversation, said otherwise.

9873434_350.png

While Seraphine wasn't one to really socialize outside her own clan, it had been suggested by her leader that perhaps an evening or two not worrying about the lair every once in a while would be good for her. While she had been unsure of the idea, a suggestion by one of the young ones in the clan about a certain cafe holding an event that would surely interest her, caught her atention.
In the end, Seraphine decided that she might as well give it a try. Far be it from her to agree with the comments that she was a "stick in the mud", as Dalma would call her.
But now that she was actually in the café, she felt a bit out of place. Many outgoing, lively dragonesses while she... well, she would call herself regal and serious sooner than she would, say... stick in the mud. But her tea with no sugar or cream and the way she sat at her table, not indulging in conversation, said otherwise.
tumblr_noh5jdb2xV1qm8yu3o1_500.png
@tbptwist

With a relieved sigh and a halfhearted chuckle, Rapha sat off to the side, letting the other dragon finish ordering her food, curling her tail over her legs tightly and smiling slightly down at Kina. The pearlcatcher was small, no bigger than one of Rapha's wings, but she was pretty, and smelled of the flowers that ruled over the Labyrinth, some that she had seen before and most that she had never heard of. It suited the lithe little nature dragon well, and the hulking guardian tried her best to relax, scanning over the little morsels of food as well. No meat, but plenty of fruit. She tilted her head as she spoke.

"I've never been out of the lair for relaxation purposes," she rasped, nodding to herself and asking for a slice of strawberry cake drizzled with honey from the charming Imperial over the counter. He nodded back, and she turned her attention once again to Kina. "Mostly business, making kind with neighboring lairs and beast clans. Some aren't so keen on making kind, obviously," she laughed dryly and nervously shifted her wings, looking around the cafe. "So this is...really a place for...'girls who like girls'. I wasn't expecting much, honestly, it just seems to me that, well," she struggled for the right words, swallowing hard again, nervousness making her throat dry and close up. The old scars didn't help. "It just seems to me that most other dragons I meet are all accounted for, have a mate and a few hatchlings. At least in my lair."

The serving of cake she was given was comically small in comparison to, well, her, but she took it anyway, being as careful as she could with the dainty plate it was served on.
@tbptwist

With a relieved sigh and a halfhearted chuckle, Rapha sat off to the side, letting the other dragon finish ordering her food, curling her tail over her legs tightly and smiling slightly down at Kina. The pearlcatcher was small, no bigger than one of Rapha's wings, but she was pretty, and smelled of the flowers that ruled over the Labyrinth, some that she had seen before and most that she had never heard of. It suited the lithe little nature dragon well, and the hulking guardian tried her best to relax, scanning over the little morsels of food as well. No meat, but plenty of fruit. She tilted her head as she spoke.

"I've never been out of the lair for relaxation purposes," she rasped, nodding to herself and asking for a slice of strawberry cake drizzled with honey from the charming Imperial over the counter. He nodded back, and she turned her attention once again to Kina. "Mostly business, making kind with neighboring lairs and beast clans. Some aren't so keen on making kind, obviously," she laughed dryly and nervously shifted her wings, looking around the cafe. "So this is...really a place for...'girls who like girls'. I wasn't expecting much, honestly, it just seems to me that, well," she struggled for the right words, swallowing hard again, nervousness making her throat dry and close up. The old scars didn't help. "It just seems to me that most other dragons I meet are all accounted for, have a mate and a few hatchlings. At least in my lair."

The serving of cake she was given was comically small in comparison to, well, her, but she took it anyway, being as careful as she could with the dainty plate it was served on.
tumblr_static_d7truz3wew8ogk8go08gc048k.png
@TheOutsider

"Yeahhh. A lot of the dragons in my clan are either spoken for or not speaking at all... If that makes any sense." She looked down at the cake that was given to the guardian and tried not to chuckle. It was almost a crumb compared to Rapha. "The guardians in my clan are massive eaters. They could probably clean this place out in one sitting." Kina gagged at the thought. "Eugh.. All that sugar at once. I can deal with a few cakes now and then, but eating my weight in sweets sounds like a nightmare."
@TheOutsider

"Yeahhh. A lot of the dragons in my clan are either spoken for or not speaking at all... If that makes any sense." She looked down at the cake that was given to the guardian and tried not to chuckle. It was almost a crumb compared to Rapha. "The guardians in my clan are massive eaters. They could probably clean this place out in one sitting." Kina gagged at the thought. "Eugh.. All that sugar at once. I can deal with a few cakes now and then, but eating my weight in sweets sounds like a nightmare."
JNcM0WQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6