Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great Hall [A Hogwarts Tale]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @Draconequis @Lamvin @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @leondragon

AHAHA STAIRS!! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!

With wide grin on his face Mars saunters into the Great Hall. A year has come and gone already and the whimsical slacker passed last year with top marks...right next to Arturo. He is thirteen now, a wonderful year for discovery.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Samantha soars over head. William pulled some stings with Dumbledore and the hen now has clearance to follow Mars anywhere on the school grounds.

Air and feather buffet his head, hair and ears. The sharp weight of her landing on his padded shoulder occurs again for the fifth or sixth time today. No Oliver then.....I wonder where he could have gone.... "Find Ludo!" He shrugs his shoulder and the owl takes off again.

She circles screaming.

Well at least Firenze will clear me a spot and be some welcome company. I hope Art is okay. A vague memory flickers in the child's mind. I know I wasn't imagining that look.
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @Draconequis @Lamvin @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @leondragon

AHAHA STAIRS!! I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE NOW!!!

With wide grin on his face Mars saunters into the Great Hall. A year has come and gone already and the whimsical slacker passed last year with top marks...right next to Arturo. He is thirteen now, a wonderful year for discovery.

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Samantha soars over head. William pulled some stings with Dumbledore and the hen now has clearance to follow Mars anywhere on the school grounds.

Air and feather buffet his head, hair and ears. The sharp weight of her landing on his padded shoulder occurs again for the fifth or sixth time today. No Oliver then.....I wonder where he could have gone.... "Find Ludo!" He shrugs his shoulder and the owl takes off again.

She circles screaming.

Well at least Firenze will clear me a spot and be some welcome company. I hope Art is okay. A vague memory flickers in the child's mind. I know I wasn't imagining that look.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @ragnaroc @draconequis @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @leondragon

The surprise of being half-tackled was seen on Ulquiorra's face, and was followed by his reaction. "Gah, Firenze! Give a warning before you do that, would you?" Ulquiorra asks, amusement in his voice. He smiles and shakes his head. "I figured, though I wasn't exactly a ball of energy." Ulquiorra says, chuckling softly. Ulquiorra's grin turns mischievous when a Gryffindor sits down a few seats away from him. "Do you think I should try out Quidditch? It seems fun, that's for sure." Ulquiorra says, thoughtfully, to Firenze. In all reality, he'd never been on a broom except for last year, but those brooms had been...off, slightly. For him, anyways.
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @ragnaroc @draconequis @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @leondragon

The surprise of being half-tackled was seen on Ulquiorra's face, and was followed by his reaction. "Gah, Firenze! Give a warning before you do that, would you?" Ulquiorra asks, amusement in his voice. He smiles and shakes his head. "I figured, though I wasn't exactly a ball of energy." Ulquiorra says, chuckling softly. Ulquiorra's grin turns mischievous when a Gryffindor sits down a few seats away from him. "Do you think I should try out Quidditch? It seems fun, that's for sure." Ulquiorra says, thoughtfully, to Firenze. In all reality, he'd never been on a broom except for last year, but those brooms had been...off, slightly. For him, anyways.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @ragnaroc @draconequis @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @lamvin

Xandra had been hiding in the library for the day. Not that she was anti-social, but that she needed time off. Time to relax after an eventful year. From the long aisles of books, she had chosen "A Guide to Hippogriffs". She had found a small niche in the back and started reading. Soon she was immersed in her reading.

"And on the next page is an accurate depiction of a hippogriff's body".

Wetting the tip of her finger, she turned the page. Her eyes widened. A detailed drawing of a hippogriff's anatomy. She gently traced the black lines with her finger.

"Amazing," she whispered. Compelled, she closed the book and returned it to its proper shelf. Grabbing a piece of parchment, feather, and ink from her satchel she began sketching a hippogriff. After a few attempts, she crushed the parchment into a ball and tossed it into her satchel. One day she would get it right. She sighed. Her body was aching to move. Grabbing her satchel, she decided to head down to the Main Hall.
@frozenpumpkin @demise @wildheart @burnmoon @floatinginspace @ragnaroc @draconequis @Peachymoo @mirrordescent @tsumetai @neonstrom @coyoteclaw11 @Lokibuns @Panthalassa @snickeroodle @lamvin

Xandra had been hiding in the library for the day. Not that she was anti-social, but that she needed time off. Time to relax after an eventful year. From the long aisles of books, she had chosen "A Guide to Hippogriffs". She had found a small niche in the back and started reading. Soon she was immersed in her reading.

"And on the next page is an accurate depiction of a hippogriff's body".

Wetting the tip of her finger, she turned the page. Her eyes widened. A detailed drawing of a hippogriff's anatomy. She gently traced the black lines with her finger.

"Amazing," she whispered. Compelled, she closed the book and returned it to its proper shelf. Grabbing a piece of parchment, feather, and ink from her satchel she began sketching a hippogriff. After a few attempts, she crushed the parchment into a ball and tossed it into her satchel. One day she would get it right. She sighed. Her body was aching to move. Grabbing her satchel, she decided to head down to the Main Hall.
@Ragnaroc @Lamvin @Leondragon

Firenze giggled at Ulquiorra's reaction, sticking out her tongue as she released him. "You were perfectly fine, energetic, and awesome." She nodded. "I'm trying out for Quidditch, and you had better try out too or i'll be mad." She did a spin "I'm seriously so excited by the idea of trying out for Quidditch, i really want to be a beater, so i can chuck bludgers at other people.. or i'll be a keeper and throw myself in front of large objects hurtling towards me at various speeds." She laughed. "Hey, do you think this will come in handy?" Firenze twisted her body backwards, her hands on the ground. She kicked her feet up in the air and balanced, walking on her hands before twisting her body again and walking over to her feet. "I've been practicing my Capoeira a lot more this year than last year. I think it will help me out when i try out for Quidditch, and if all else fails, its great for if i drop my wand and need to resort to physical violence!"

Firenze heard the familiar screech of Samantha and stuck out her uninhabited arm in preparation for Samantha to land if she pleased. Or not, whatever she decided. Ludo gave his signature croaking hoot in retaliation to Samantha's screaming. He climbed down Firenze's arm and to her chest before climbing across the table and perching on Ulquiorra's arm, another loud croaking hoot rumbled from his chest. Ludo had grown significantly from last year and was now at his full size, a rather impressive 16 inches tall. He had lost all of his down and was growing an impressive set of adult feathers. However, he still had several pinfeathers at his head, showing that he wasn't quite an adult just yet. Ludo tilted his head to the side and pressed his beak to Ulquiorra's nose before recoiling and puffing up his feathers and curling up one of his talons against his chest, hiding it in his feathers.

"Will Night be joining us today?" Firenze asked. She was slightly wary for how Mars would react to Ulquiorra and vice versa. The two had only talked once for what she could remember.. and it was during first year in Herbology. Well, she would just have to work on them being friends if it came to that. Mars and her were pretty similar, she could see Ulquiorra opening up to him as well. Maybe.. she sure hoped so. Ulquiorra needed some more friends.

Arturo heard the familair screech of Samantha in the distance. He stood, trembling. Mars.... he hadn't seen Mars in such a long time and he at least wanted to say hi.. even if it meant going over to other people. He heaved a nervous sigh and wandered slowly towards Samantha, shuffling his feet with a scowl set on his face.

Carlita peeped from inside Arturo's pocket and he shushed her, pressing his hand on his pocket where his wand was. Right. find your way to the table.. say hi.. and get out. he trembled as he followed the still circling Samantha.

Firenze giggled at Ulquiorra's reaction, sticking out her tongue as she released him. "You were perfectly fine, energetic, and awesome." She nodded. "I'm trying out for Quidditch, and you had better try out too or i'll be mad." She did a spin "I'm seriously so excited by the idea of trying out for Quidditch, i really want to be a beater, so i can chuck bludgers at other people.. or i'll be a keeper and throw myself in front of large objects hurtling towards me at various speeds." She laughed. "Hey, do you think this will come in handy?" Firenze twisted her body backwards, her hands on the ground. She kicked her feet up in the air and balanced, walking on her hands before twisting her body again and walking over to her feet. "I've been practicing my Capoeira a lot more this year than last year. I think it will help me out when i try out for Quidditch, and if all else fails, its great for if i drop my wand and need to resort to physical violence!"

Firenze heard the familiar screech of Samantha and stuck out her uninhabited arm in preparation for Samantha to land if she pleased. Or not, whatever she decided. Ludo gave his signature croaking hoot in retaliation to Samantha's screaming. He climbed down Firenze's arm and to her chest before climbing across the table and perching on Ulquiorra's arm, another loud croaking hoot rumbled from his chest. Ludo had grown significantly from last year and was now at his full size, a rather impressive 16 inches tall. He had lost all of his down and was growing an impressive set of adult feathers. However, he still had several pinfeathers at his head, showing that he wasn't quite an adult just yet. Ludo tilted his head to the side and pressed his beak to Ulquiorra's nose before recoiling and puffing up his feathers and curling up one of his talons against his chest, hiding it in his feathers.

"Will Night be joining us today?" Firenze asked. She was slightly wary for how Mars would react to Ulquiorra and vice versa. The two had only talked once for what she could remember.. and it was during first year in Herbology. Well, she would just have to work on them being friends if it came to that. Mars and her were pretty similar, she could see Ulquiorra opening up to him as well. Maybe.. she sure hoped so. Ulquiorra needed some more friends.

Arturo heard the familair screech of Samantha in the distance. He stood, trembling. Mars.... he hadn't seen Mars in such a long time and he at least wanted to say hi.. even if it meant going over to other people. He heaved a nervous sigh and wandered slowly towards Samantha, shuffling his feet with a scowl set on his face.

Carlita peeped from inside Arturo's pocket and he shushed her, pressing his hand on his pocket where his wand was. Right. find your way to the table.. say hi.. and get out. he trembled as he followed the still circling Samantha.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Ragnaroc @Draconequis @Leondragon

Ulquiorra chuckles slightly, and Night pops up from inside Ulquiorra's hood, having hid there. He grew as well...though not by much. Maybe about an inch more than last year. "I've been practicing Capoeira at home. Not doing too good, but then again, I'm still pretty new to it. I still can't spin without falling." Ulquiorra says, remembering his first try. He had gone too fast, that was for sure. It seemed he still was, despite having learned that small fact. He was interested in the screech, though. "Then again, I've been practicing my styles...mastering them is kind of hard. I'm almost there, though." Ulquiorra said, grinning. Night hopped out of Ulquiorra's hood as he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a yellow-ish color, popping it into his mouth. He grimaces when he bites down, but swallows it. "Sand. Beach sand."

Ulquiorra chuckles slightly, and Night pops up from inside Ulquiorra's hood, having hid there. He grew as well...though not by much. Maybe about an inch more than last year. "I've been practicing Capoeira at home. Not doing too good, but then again, I'm still pretty new to it. I still can't spin without falling." Ulquiorra says, remembering his first try. He had gone too fast, that was for sure. It seemed he still was, despite having learned that small fact. He was interested in the screech, though. "Then again, I've been practicing my styles...mastering them is kind of hard. I'm almost there, though." Ulquiorra said, grinning. Night hopped out of Ulquiorra's hood as he reaches into a pocket and pulls out a yellow-ish color, popping it into his mouth. He grimaces when he bites down, but swallows it. "Sand. Beach sand."
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Draconequis@Lamvin
@Leondragon(Going to assume we get to the Hall roughly the same time. Also sorry for auto-hit. Next time I will ask. Promise.)

Finding her target with some difficulty given his new size but only same given his familiar smell. Samantha screams again then kleaks for times in succession. He bobs her head up and down. Tipping her wings down the hen drops in to a glide batting heavily as she comes in. She lands on Firenze's chicken leg, in the bowl before the girl Introductory feast and all.
Sammy begins ripping the leg apart. Large dark eyes looks up at the wild girl before her. The she owl bob her head again two. She dismantles he leg more.

Her head spins around noting the boy and her target. Taking several shreds of chicken with her the owl trots over to Ludo and place them at his feet. Yes she is now also partially crawled onto Ulq, the owl perch.

"Sammy!" Mars calls roughly stumbling through the crowd. Echolocation or no crowds where still a hassle...and it was a new skill anyway.

Loud Kleaking comes back from Samantha who has not take Ulq's other shoulder as a perch.

There she is-! Smack! In his hurry an excitement to be reunited with his comrades as well as find a seat and get some food. Mars collides with another individual. Mars braces his feet and grabs for the logical place for a flying hand to be. "Hey! Umm Sorry!"
This way the will both wide up leaning back but staying up right, like a human teeter totter.

He pulls her up right first and the uses her arm to stabilize himself. Books, graphite, ink, warmth, solitude. Grinning like a bafoon Mars begins to tug his hostage in the direction of Samatha's last call. "C'mon! I'm Mars. I'm pretty sure we met last year in Lit! I want you to meet my friends!" Taking her hand Mars beams and begins leading them off. "WE won' get seas if we don' hurry!" He is so sunny, and smiley, and warm. He as they leave the collision site his laughter is like that of a friend long lost..

Familiar voices catch his ears even in the malestorm of food smells, pet smells, people smells, supply smell and NOISE.

"FIrenze!!" Mars wave the arm not connected to his new female friend.

Seeing her keeper Samatha lunges to the nearest open spot(across and between Firenze and Ulq) and kleaks wildly.

"Hey Firenze!" He looks across to girl not seeing her but understanding she is there. Her energy reads like nothing else. Carefully patting down the bench to make sure it is there, clear, unbroken and dry. Mars sits carefully, his left hand still hold a small female one.
"So what where y'all talk about?" He terns his head to his guest Xandra. "You can sit here?" He looks innocently back at her realsing her hand topats the seat to his left.
@Draconequis@Lamvin
@Leondragon(Going to assume we get to the Hall roughly the same time. Also sorry for auto-hit. Next time I will ask. Promise.)

Finding her target with some difficulty given his new size but only same given his familiar smell. Samantha screams again then kleaks for times in succession. He bobs her head up and down. Tipping her wings down the hen drops in to a glide batting heavily as she comes in. She lands on Firenze's chicken leg, in the bowl before the girl Introductory feast and all.
Sammy begins ripping the leg apart. Large dark eyes looks up at the wild girl before her. The she owl bob her head again two. She dismantles he leg more.

Her head spins around noting the boy and her target. Taking several shreds of chicken with her the owl trots over to Ludo and place them at his feet. Yes she is now also partially crawled onto Ulq, the owl perch.

"Sammy!" Mars calls roughly stumbling through the crowd. Echolocation or no crowds where still a hassle...and it was a new skill anyway.

Loud Kleaking comes back from Samantha who has not take Ulq's other shoulder as a perch.

There she is-! Smack! In his hurry an excitement to be reunited with his comrades as well as find a seat and get some food. Mars collides with another individual. Mars braces his feet and grabs for the logical place for a flying hand to be. "Hey! Umm Sorry!"
This way the will both wide up leaning back but staying up right, like a human teeter totter.

He pulls her up right first and the uses her arm to stabilize himself. Books, graphite, ink, warmth, solitude. Grinning like a bafoon Mars begins to tug his hostage in the direction of Samatha's last call. "C'mon! I'm Mars. I'm pretty sure we met last year in Lit! I want you to meet my friends!" Taking her hand Mars beams and begins leading them off. "WE won' get seas if we don' hurry!" He is so sunny, and smiley, and warm. He as they leave the collision site his laughter is like that of a friend long lost..

Familiar voices catch his ears even in the malestorm of food smells, pet smells, people smells, supply smell and NOISE.

"FIrenze!!" Mars wave the arm not connected to his new female friend.

Seeing her keeper Samatha lunges to the nearest open spot(across and between Firenze and Ulq) and kleaks wildly.

"Hey Firenze!" He looks across to girl not seeing her but understanding she is there. Her energy reads like nothing else. Carefully patting down the bench to make sure it is there, clear, unbroken and dry. Mars sits carefully, his left hand still hold a small female one.
"So what where y'all talk about?" He terns his head to his guest Xandra. "You can sit here?" He looks innocently back at her realsing her hand topats the seat to his left.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png

Firenze beamed. "Spinning is an advanced technique, you shouldn't worry too much about it right now." she hesitated for a moment and stared at him. "Alright.. because i like you i'll let you train with me tomorrow morning... just this once, okay? We can meet tomorrow morning in the great hall, remember to come before the sun rises or i will already be gone."

This wasn't an invitation Firenze gave lightly, and it was not an invitation she ever planned on giving again. Her morning exercise/training was usually her alone time. Firenze used this time to think to herself, to let her mind wander freely as she let out her aggression from the events of the day before. It was her time to release all her emotions in a flurry of complex movements. Firenze hoped Ulquiorra didn't want to talk much if he did decide to come with, because she wasn't going to be in much of a talking mood. "Mastering Capoeria will be my whole life. Because it revolves around trickery and deception, i'll always be learning." she grinned. "Simon always said keeping her body sharp was just as important as your mind. And if you have magic and fighting you were a double threat, and had a way of protecting yourself from muggles without getting in trouble with the ministry."

She laughed. "Beach sand? Uli, you really like Bertie botts every flavor beans!" Firenze liked them too, now and again.. But ever since she got a sweat flavored one she had been a bit more wary of them. "Toss me one." she urged with a smile.

Firenze flinched suddenly Bertie Botts Beans forgotten as Samantha tore apart her chicken leg. Well then. She'd been planning to eat that. Or not. She giggled. "Samantha look at you." She watches as Ludo gives Samantha a low greeting and plucks the chicken from the table with his foreleg, chewing slowly. He sidles awkwardly up to Night with a slice of chicken, stretching out his leg as if to hand it to the other bird.

"MARS!" Firenze leaps from her seat and embraces him rather wildly. Since he knew she was there, this would totally be okay for her to do. She didn't tackle him as she had Ulquiorra, because she'd probably break Mars if she did that. "We were talking about the Martial Arts that i do. I told you about it before. It's Capoeria, and its basically glorified dancing and gymnastics that you can use to fight." She laughed. "Oh yeah, Mars. Ulquiorra was also over at my house over the summer. You two should really become friends!"

Firenze beamed to the girl at the very end of the table. "So.. i've never seen you around here before, what's your name?"

Out of the corner of her eyes, Firenze caught Arturo, sneaking over like he was trying to be some kind of Ninja. At seeing the girls on both side of Mars, he seemed to be frozen in place. However, he approached anyways, cautiously. She turned and gave him an encouraging wave.

Arturo watched as Samanta landed.. right in front of a girl who was speaking rather loudly to a boy on her left, her animated hand gestures made him nervous. His stomach dropped as Mars perched on a seat another girl on his other side. They were making a Mars sandwich. Now who was he supposed to sit next to?

He felt dread in every step as he moved towards the table. too many women.. too many... And then he recognized the girl with the blonde hair. Firenze.. the one who had introduced him to Kalaziel.. the angels. He relaxed slightly as she gave him a smile and a wave. Okay.. so this was one girl he could tolerate.. sometimes... for short bursts. She was a bit too wild for his tastes.. but then again, at least she wasn't evil like most women.. maybe.

Arturo inched closer to the table and knelt down, clearing his throat. "Mars." he spoke. "Nice to see you again.. and.. hi.. Firenze." His voice cracked as he spoke and he cleared his throat. "Sorry.. i have a cold or something." he muttered

(i'm going to make Art sit next to Ulquiora XD because they haven't interacted yet XD)

Firenze beamed. "Spinning is an advanced technique, you shouldn't worry too much about it right now." she hesitated for a moment and stared at him. "Alright.. because i like you i'll let you train with me tomorrow morning... just this once, okay? We can meet tomorrow morning in the great hall, remember to come before the sun rises or i will already be gone."

This wasn't an invitation Firenze gave lightly, and it was not an invitation she ever planned on giving again. Her morning exercise/training was usually her alone time. Firenze used this time to think to herself, to let her mind wander freely as she let out her aggression from the events of the day before. It was her time to release all her emotions in a flurry of complex movements. Firenze hoped Ulquiorra didn't want to talk much if he did decide to come with, because she wasn't going to be in much of a talking mood. "Mastering Capoeria will be my whole life. Because it revolves around trickery and deception, i'll always be learning." she grinned. "Simon always said keeping her body sharp was just as important as your mind. And if you have magic and fighting you were a double threat, and had a way of protecting yourself from muggles without getting in trouble with the ministry."

She laughed. "Beach sand? Uli, you really like Bertie botts every flavor beans!" Firenze liked them too, now and again.. But ever since she got a sweat flavored one she had been a bit more wary of them. "Toss me one." she urged with a smile.

Firenze flinched suddenly Bertie Botts Beans forgotten as Samantha tore apart her chicken leg. Well then. She'd been planning to eat that. Or not. She giggled. "Samantha look at you." She watches as Ludo gives Samantha a low greeting and plucks the chicken from the table with his foreleg, chewing slowly. He sidles awkwardly up to Night with a slice of chicken, stretching out his leg as if to hand it to the other bird.

"MARS!" Firenze leaps from her seat and embraces him rather wildly. Since he knew she was there, this would totally be okay for her to do. She didn't tackle him as she had Ulquiorra, because she'd probably break Mars if she did that. "We were talking about the Martial Arts that i do. I told you about it before. It's Capoeria, and its basically glorified dancing and gymnastics that you can use to fight." She laughed. "Oh yeah, Mars. Ulquiorra was also over at my house over the summer. You two should really become friends!"

Firenze beamed to the girl at the very end of the table. "So.. i've never seen you around here before, what's your name?"

Out of the corner of her eyes, Firenze caught Arturo, sneaking over like he was trying to be some kind of Ninja. At seeing the girls on both side of Mars, he seemed to be frozen in place. However, he approached anyways, cautiously. She turned and gave him an encouraging wave.

Arturo watched as Samanta landed.. right in front of a girl who was speaking rather loudly to a boy on her left, her animated hand gestures made him nervous. His stomach dropped as Mars perched on a seat another girl on his other side. They were making a Mars sandwich. Now who was he supposed to sit next to?

He felt dread in every step as he moved towards the table. too many women.. too many... And then he recognized the girl with the blonde hair. Firenze.. the one who had introduced him to Kalaziel.. the angels. He relaxed slightly as she gave him a smile and a wave. Okay.. so this was one girl he could tolerate.. sometimes... for short bursts. She was a bit too wild for his tastes.. but then again, at least she wasn't evil like most women.. maybe.

Arturo inched closer to the table and knelt down, clearing his throat. "Mars." he spoke. "Nice to see you again.. and.. hi.. Firenze." His voice cracked as he spoke and he cleared his throat. "Sorry.. i have a cold or something." he muttered

(i'm going to make Art sit next to Ulquiora XD because they haven't interacted yet XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif

Ulquiorra nods. "I'd like that." Night takes the chicken and climbs back inside Ulquiorra's hood. Night comes out a moment later, holding a small bag of the owl food Ulquiorra makes, and sets it down by Ulquiorra, causing him to laugh. "When did you store that, Night? Ulquiorra asks his owl. He nods at Arturo, and Mars. Ulquiorra closes his eyes and starts humming, unconciously. His humming sounds beautiful to those who could hear it. Ulquiorra, remembering he wasn't alone, stops and opens his eyes, blushing softly.

Ulquiorra nods. "I'd like that." Night takes the chicken and climbs back inside Ulquiorra's hood. Night comes out a moment later, holding a small bag of the owl food Ulquiorra makes, and sets it down by Ulquiorra, causing him to laugh. "When did you store that, Night? Ulquiorra asks his owl. He nods at Arturo, and Mars. Ulquiorra closes his eyes and starts humming, unconciously. His humming sounds beautiful to those who could hear it. Ulquiorra, remembering he wasn't alone, stops and opens his eyes, blushing softly.
image.png4PReSu5.png

image.png4PReSu5.png
((Not able to write a good post today. Busy))
((Not able to write a good post today. Busy))
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40