Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ravenclaw Dorms [A Hogwarts Tale]
[img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/4be005fe1f78642a15561f71135c1a1e/tumblr_n6uav8viy01si4nf1o1_500.gif[/img] [i] "Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, If you've a ready mind, Where those of wit and learning, Will always find their kind."[/i] -The Sorting Hat [b]Welcome to the Ravenclaw Common Room and Dorms![/b] -This thread is only for Ravenclaw in the RP 'A Hogwarts Tale' -RPs can take place in the Ravenclaw dorms or anywhere in the school but can only be played out between Ravenclaw characters -Four paragraphs maximum, one paragraph minimum [b]Head Of House[/b] Prof. Flitwick - Leondragon [b]Students[/b] 1. Natalie Doorfsten 2. Ciel Altus 3. Meria January 4. Maisie Wallace 5. Arturo Cuevas [b]Pinglist[/b] @Inugami @wildheart @FloatingInSpace @frozenpumpkin @mirrordescent @draconequis @Leondragon Want to join Hogwarts? Check out our main thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1397349]HERE[/url]
tumblr_n6uav8viy01si4nf1o1_500.gif

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind."

-The Sorting Hat

Welcome to the Ravenclaw Common Room and Dorms!

-This thread is only for Ravenclaw in the RP 'A Hogwarts Tale'
-RPs can take place in the Ravenclaw dorms or anywhere in the school but can only be played out between Ravenclaw characters
-Four paragraphs maximum, one paragraph minimum

Head Of House

Prof. Flitwick - Leondragon

Students
1. Natalie Doorfsten
2. Ciel Altus
3. Meria January
4. Maisie Wallace
5. Arturo Cuevas

Pinglist
@Inugami @wildheart @FloatingInSpace @frozenpumpkin @mirrordescent @draconequis @Leondragon

Want to join Hogwarts? Check out our main thread HERE
tumblr_nulm7gOXPV1u2bprpo4_r1_540.png
{ @wildheart @Draconequis @FloatingInSpace @mirrordescent
Do you guys wanna continue the argument debate or nah? }
{ @wildheart @Draconequis @FloatingInSpace @mirrordescent
Do you guys wanna continue the argument debate or nah? }
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
@wildheart @Draconequis @FloatingInSpace @frozenpumpkin
[ up to the others tbh, but either way I feel like this would be a convenient place to end c: ]
@wildheart @Draconequis @FloatingInSpace @frozenpumpkin
[ up to the others tbh, but either way I feel like this would be a convenient place to end c: ]
@Frozenpumpkin @wildheart @Mirrordescent @Floatinginspace

((i'm good, that would go on forever if we let it, and i really don't know how much longer i can keep spouting logic when i don't believe what i'm saying at all, ps, PM me and tell me how you make your words so small please D:))

((i'm good, that would go on forever if we let it, and i really don't know how much longer i can keep spouting logic when i don't believe what i'm saying at all, ps, PM me and tell me how you make your words so small please D:))
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif

Natalie scrambled up the stairs eagerly to the first year's rooms while trying to remind herself how the human foot worked. She couldn't help but be excited. This would be her new home and she planned on making the most of it. She hoped Phoebe was there, safely curled up in her luggage and hadn't ran away from her. She didn't like the odds of that occurring and just the though gave her an extra push to continue quickly up the final stairs. Her room was amazing. Very basic but just the same, amazing. You could tell the age of the place just by looking at it, but it held stories of the past. In three separate corners of the room a large full size bed was held with curtains tied neatly to the large sweeping wooden poles that decorated the corners of the beds. The room was a nice size, their own personal spaces large enough to house their personal items comfortably without getting in the way of each other. She loved it already.

Spotting her chest resting at the foot of one of the beds Natalie moved to investigate her belongings. Opening her travel container she saw all of her items exactly how she had left them. Her books were stacked high at one corner of the chest while her clothes were folded neatly on the other side. Moving to her other set of luggage she spotted her ermine resting comfortably on the top of it, all rolled in a ball. The sight of Phoebe made Natalie smile and she moved to lift the creature off of the crate so she could look at all of her school supplies. Everything was there, organized to perfection. Just the way she liked it.

Turning to the other two girls in the room Natalie plopped down onto her bed and searched the room with her eyes. She felt the pull of sleep weighing down at her but she couldn't give way into it just yet. She was still so awake, still itching to discover more. She watched Merry and Maisie to see if they felt the same.

Natalie scrambled up the stairs eagerly to the first year's rooms while trying to remind herself how the human foot worked. She couldn't help but be excited. This would be her new home and she planned on making the most of it. She hoped Phoebe was there, safely curled up in her luggage and hadn't ran away from her. She didn't like the odds of that occurring and just the though gave her an extra push to continue quickly up the final stairs. Her room was amazing. Very basic but just the same, amazing. You could tell the age of the place just by looking at it, but it held stories of the past. In three separate corners of the room a large full size bed was held with curtains tied neatly to the large sweeping wooden poles that decorated the corners of the beds. The room was a nice size, their own personal spaces large enough to house their personal items comfortably without getting in the way of each other. She loved it already.

Spotting her chest resting at the foot of one of the beds Natalie moved to investigate her belongings. Opening her travel container she saw all of her items exactly how she had left them. Her books were stacked high at one corner of the chest while her clothes were folded neatly on the other side. Moving to her other set of luggage she spotted her ermine resting comfortably on the top of it, all rolled in a ball. The sight of Phoebe made Natalie smile and she moved to lift the creature off of the crate so she could look at all of her school supplies. Everything was there, organized to perfection. Just the way she liked it.

Turning to the other two girls in the room Natalie plopped down onto her bed and searched the room with her eyes. She felt the pull of sleep weighing down at her but she couldn't give way into it just yet. She was still so awake, still itching to discover more. She watched Merry and Maisie to see if they felt the same.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
{ @wildheart @mirrordescent
Just pinging the girls B) }

- - -

Merry was glad to abandon the argument at the dinner table - and was secretly ecstatic that while they did have to awkwardly walk back with the boys they'd been bickering with, they didn't have to sleep with them. I've had a lot o' male friends in the past, but God am I glad to be closer to th' lasses this time. So as soon as the opportunity presented itself, she darted after the energetic Natalie with a whoop and a brief curse in Arabic as almost slipped off one of the staircases. Fer Christ's sake- I'll have ta watch for those.

"Oi, Nat! Gi' Maisie an' I a chance ta at least keep up,"
she called teasingly after her new friend, bursting into the dorm room after her. Her eyes lit up at the sight of- "Benji!!"

The irritable barn owl swiveled around within his cage and hooted indignantly, but seemed rather relieved to see his owner. He'd been locked up with his sister Pippin for entirely too long until they had been separated, the other owl being sent off to Gryffindor Tower. The owls were certainly not as close as the twins they belonged to, nor as amicable.

Merry flopped back onto her bed, grinning wildly at Natalie, her tight curls in a messy cloud around her head, after releasing the mad barn owl. "Pure dead brilliant, this is."
{ @wildheart @mirrordescent
Just pinging the girls B) }

- - -

Merry was glad to abandon the argument at the dinner table - and was secretly ecstatic that while they did have to awkwardly walk back with the boys they'd been bickering with, they didn't have to sleep with them. I've had a lot o' male friends in the past, but God am I glad to be closer to th' lasses this time. So as soon as the opportunity presented itself, she darted after the energetic Natalie with a whoop and a brief curse in Arabic as almost slipped off one of the staircases. Fer Christ's sake- I'll have ta watch for those.

"Oi, Nat! Gi' Maisie an' I a chance ta at least keep up,"
she called teasingly after her new friend, bursting into the dorm room after her. Her eyes lit up at the sight of- "Benji!!"

The irritable barn owl swiveled around within his cage and hooted indignantly, but seemed rather relieved to see his owner. He'd been locked up with his sister Pippin for entirely too long until they had been separated, the other owl being sent off to Gryffindor Tower. The owls were certainly not as close as the twins they belonged to, nor as amicable.

Merry flopped back onto her bed, grinning wildly at Natalie, her tight curls in a messy cloud around her head, after releasing the mad barn owl. "Pure dead brilliant, this is."
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19

Wow. Entering the common room was like entering a weird secluded paradise - the plush blue carpet, the chilly windows, and the overflowing bookshelves were just so perfect. Maisie's face lit up at the thought of staying here for years. Honestly, she could probably stay here for decades.

The girls trekked up to their dorms. "Pure dead brilliant, this is," Merry stated. "I agree," Maisie chimed in with a grin. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pretty glad to be away from home for a while." She rubbed her eyes, suddenly feeling exhausted from the day's events - the hectic scramble at the station, the yelling on the train, the anxious sorting ceremony, the argument at the dinner table. Even though she could tell Natalie and Merry were still ready for more, Maisie decided that was all she could take for a day. "Well, I guess I'll start to unpack a bit now."

Wow. Entering the common room was like entering a weird secluded paradise - the plush blue carpet, the chilly windows, and the overflowing bookshelves were just so perfect. Maisie's face lit up at the thought of staying here for years. Honestly, she could probably stay here for decades.

The girls trekked up to their dorms. "Pure dead brilliant, this is," Merry stated. "I agree," Maisie chimed in with a grin. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm pretty glad to be away from home for a while." She rubbed her eyes, suddenly feeling exhausted from the day's events - the hectic scramble at the station, the yelling on the train, the anxious sorting ceremony, the argument at the dinner table. Even though she could tell Natalie and Merry were still ready for more, Maisie decided that was all she could take for a day. "Well, I guess I'll start to unpack a bit now."

Arturo rather grumpily shuffled past the open portrait. It was dumb that they had to answer a riddle every time they entered the room. It was already annoying now, he couldn't wait for seven years of these dumb riddles. He didn't particularly care when the girls he had been chatting with earlier went the opposite direction. He shoved what little items he had into the trunk at the foot of his bed, not looking forward to really talking much to anyone, or being in this common room at all.

He quickly took out a quill and paper and wrote a rather quick letter to his brother about the sorting.. but not about what the hat had whispered in his ear.. he would never share such information with anyone. He finished crossing his t's and dotting his i's and folded the letter into his envelope. He finally turned to Carlita and opened her cage door, holding out the letter. It was nearly the size of her body and he felt a twinge of concern. Could she carry something like this? was it really okay to send her out with such a big letter? Arturo turned back to his table and removed the letter from the envelope, instead rolling it up in a small tube and tying it in a small tube. The compact tube would be less awkward for the tiny bird, even though it was still rather heavy for her. "Would you- could you take this to Mateo?" He asked.

Carlita gave him a rather reproachful stare and hooted, grasping the letter in her talons and flapping out the window. Arturo felt a twinge of worry for his owl, she'd not even complained, taking his letter as if it was nothing. Was she going to be okay? What if she heart herself?

He mentally slapped himself, forcing himself to settle down into his bed, his eyes glared at the dark blue ceiling.

Arturo rather grumpily shuffled past the open portrait. It was dumb that they had to answer a riddle every time they entered the room. It was already annoying now, he couldn't wait for seven years of these dumb riddles. He didn't particularly care when the girls he had been chatting with earlier went the opposite direction. He shoved what little items he had into the trunk at the foot of his bed, not looking forward to really talking much to anyone, or being in this common room at all.

He quickly took out a quill and paper and wrote a rather quick letter to his brother about the sorting.. but not about what the hat had whispered in his ear.. he would never share such information with anyone. He finished crossing his t's and dotting his i's and folded the letter into his envelope. He finally turned to Carlita and opened her cage door, holding out the letter. It was nearly the size of her body and he felt a twinge of concern. Could she carry something like this? was it really okay to send her out with such a big letter? Arturo turned back to his table and removed the letter from the envelope, instead rolling it up in a small tube and tying it in a small tube. The compact tube would be less awkward for the tiny bird, even though it was still rather heavy for her. "Would you- could you take this to Mateo?" He asked.

Carlita gave him a rather reproachful stare and hooted, grasping the letter in her talons and flapping out the window. Arturo felt a twinge of worry for his owl, she'd not even complained, taking his letter as if it was nothing. Was she going to be okay? What if she heart herself?

He mentally slapped himself, forcing himself to settle down into his bed, his eyes glared at the dark blue ceiling.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif