Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunting Grounds (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Starfall2466
Dragon's Name: Thistlebush
Age Group: (Hatchling, Dragonlet, Defender etc.) Defender
Body Colour: Midnight
Wing Colour: Carmine
Eye Colour: ?
Character Flaw: ?
Other: Thistlebush is an incredibly large dragon, almost one of the tallest in the world. Due to that, he has great force, and a agile speed. Most of the times, he doesn't like to apologize but tries to show it without anyone noticing. He's playful with children, and the same with adults.

Class: ?
Looking for a mate: (Y/N) ?

Alright, here is your form so far :) Don't worry about being confused, hopefully when we start things will start to seem more clear. You just need to fill out the last four parts of the form (eye colour, character flaw, class, looking for a mate) and I'll put your character at the top :) You can see the list of classes in the top post.
@Starfall2466
Dragon's Name: Thistlebush
Age Group: (Hatchling, Dragonlet, Defender etc.) Defender
Body Colour: Midnight
Wing Colour: Carmine
Eye Colour: ?
Character Flaw: ?
Other: Thistlebush is an incredibly large dragon, almost one of the tallest in the world. Due to that, he has great force, and a agile speed. Most of the times, he doesn't like to apologize but tries to show it without anyone noticing. He's playful with children, and the same with adults.

Class: ?
Looking for a mate: (Y/N) ?

Alright, here is your form so far :) Don't worry about being confused, hopefully when we start things will start to seem more clear. You just need to fill out the last four parts of the form (eye colour, character flaw, class, looking for a mate) and I'll put your character at the top :) You can see the list of classes in the top post.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16678][img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/16678_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Mothbite [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age Group:[/b] Defender [b]Body Colour:[/b] Soil [b]Wing Colour:[/b] Beige [b]Eye Colour:[/b] Red [b]Character Flaw:[/b] Mothbite almost perished during the plague, and since then she is a terribly weakened state. The disease had it's affect on her more than just physically, however. She's changed . . . [b]Other:[/b] Before the plague hit, Mothbite was a loyal, generous dragon that was devoted to her job. She was one of the first to notice the signs when dragons started to get sick, and she risked her own health to help them. Once she started to get sick herself, she locked herself in her shelter for days - and then weeks. She has only recently returned and started mingling with the clan again. [b]Class:[/b] Healer [b]Looking for a mate:[/b] No [b]Pregnant:[/b] No
16678_350.png

Dragon's Name: Mothbite
Age Group: Defender
Body Colour: Soil
Wing Colour: Beige
Eye Colour: Red
Character Flaw: Mothbite almost perished during the plague, and since then she is a terribly weakened state. The disease had it's affect on her more than just physically, however. She's changed . . .
Other: Before the plague hit, Mothbite was a loyal, generous dragon that was devoted to her job. She was one of the first to notice the signs when dragons started to get sick, and she risked her own health to help them. Once she started to get sick herself, she locked herself in her shelter for days - and then weeks. She has only recently returned and started mingling with the clan again.
Class: Healer
Looking for a mate: No
Pregnant: No
[Okay, just adding a second character quickly before things get started. I have a picture for him now! Anyway, here's my second character:] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/18623_350.png[/img] Dragon Name: Rowanstrike Gender: Male Age Group: Defender Body Colour: Brown Wing Colour: Red Eye Colour: Grey Character Flaw: His confidence can sometimes get him into trouble, as he can be rash and impulsive when it comes to decision making. Other: He is a very strong and confident fighter. He prefers to lead rather than be led, but he will give respect where respect is due. Class: Fighter [Didn't see that one coming, did you?] Looking for a mate: No [There we go. :)]
[Okay, just adding a second character quickly before things get started. I have a picture for him now! Anyway, here's my second character:]

18623_350.png

Dragon Name: Rowanstrike
Age Group: Defender
Body Colour: Brown
Wing Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Grey
Character Flaw: His confidence can sometimes get him into trouble, as he can be rash and impulsive when it comes to decision making.
Other: He is a very strong and confident fighter. He prefers to lead rather than be led, but he will give respect where respect is due.
Class: Fighter [Didn't see that one coming, did you?]
Looking for a mate: No

[There we go. :)]
((Let me know when you have an eye colour for Thistlebush :) Now, let the RP begin! @Starfall2466 @AuroraLights @DalphiaRose @insectoid)) Darksong gazed out over her camp. Times had been hard. The plague had taken its toll on everyone, even the hatchlings too young to understand what had been happening.. but at last the worst was over, and they needed to continue with clan life. "Shadowclan, gather in the centre so we might muster our strength and share our hearts." she called across the camp, using the ancient words that had been passed down through the ages for a clan meeting. As the dragons assembled in a semicircle around her, she jumped onto the small rock that served as her ledge to oversee the clan. Sorrow pierced her heart as she looked at them. They were few- too few. The plague had claimed so many. She took a deep breath. "The plague has come, and it has gone. We lost many- parents, mates, children-" There was the sound of a choked back sob from one of the dragons, Heartwind. [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/32608_350.png[/img] She had lost her entire brood, 3 hatchlings, to the plague. "And Riverstep." Absolute silence had fallen over the group of assembled dragons as Darksong spoke the name of her Beta. She had crouched by his side as he drew his last breath, and stayed there for the next day and night to mourn him. She had been his mentor, then his friend... he was her closest confident, her beta, and she still couldn't believe he was gone. "But we are not here today to simply remember the past." she continued. "We are here to look to the future, and the future of our clan lies in the paws of its youngest members." She looked down at the three young faces in front of her and smiled. "Aurascale. Rosescale. Huntscale. Step forward." Her gaze travelled over each one in turn- she had thought over this moment long and hard, deciding who to choose. "Huntscale, you have come of six moons of age. You are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Huntwing- welcome, young dragonlet." She looked up, and now her gaze settled on a large dragon with red wings. "Huntwing, your mentor shall be Thistlebush." Now her gaze turned to the small red hatchling. "Rosescale, though you reached six moons almost a full moon cycle ago, we were unable to have your ceremony until now. You have come of six moons of age, and are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Rosewing- welcome, young dragonlet." This time she turned to a dragon of a deep brown. "Rosewing, your mentor shall be Rowanstrike." Finally, she turned to the last hatchling, a small black dragon with blue wings. "Aurascale, you have come of six moons of age. You are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Aurawing- welcome, young dragonlet." This decision had been the hardest. It had been many moons.. Riverstep had been her last. Perhaps it was the blue wings that had made her choose this.. so like Riverstep's, but the little hatchling was unlike her former apprentice and then Beta in every other way. "Aurawing, I, Darksong, shall be your mentor." She looked over each hatchling, and each new mentor, in turn. "Dragonlets are the future of the clan- may you learn strong, and well." Before she stepped down, she had one more subject to cover. "I currently do not have a beta- for now, I will not appoint a new one. At the next moon, I will choose a Beta." She looked once more over her clan, and saw the dragon she needed to talk to. "And Mothbite- a word please, afterwards." With that, Darksong stepped down from the rocky ledge and strode back to her den, waiting for Mothbite to follow. ((Mentors teach their Dragonlets how to hunt, fight and heal- obviously the focus is on their own class, but all aspects must be taught to a young Dragonlet. At the Dragonlet's ceremony to become a Defender, they choose which path they want to take (Hunter, Fighter, Healer). ))
((Let me know when you have an eye colour for Thistlebush :)

Now, let the RP begin!
@Starfall2466
@AuroraLights
@DalphiaRose
@insectoid))

Darksong gazed out over her camp. Times had been hard. The plague had taken its toll on everyone, even the hatchlings too young to understand what had been happening.. but at last the worst was over, and they needed to continue with clan life.
"Shadowclan, gather in the centre so we might muster our strength and share our hearts." she called across the camp, using the ancient words that had been passed down through the ages for a clan meeting.
As the dragons assembled in a semicircle around her, she jumped onto the small rock that served as her ledge to oversee the clan. Sorrow pierced her heart as she looked at them. They were few- too few. The plague had claimed so many.
She took a deep breath.
"The plague has come, and it has gone. We lost many- parents, mates, children-"
There was the sound of a choked back sob from one of the dragons, Heartwind.
32608_350.png
She had lost her entire brood, 3 hatchlings, to the plague.
"And Riverstep." Absolute silence had fallen over the group of assembled dragons as Darksong spoke the name of her Beta. She had crouched by his side as he drew his last breath, and stayed there for the next day and night to mourn him. She had been his mentor, then his friend... he was her closest confident, her beta, and she still couldn't believe he was gone.
"But we are not here today to simply remember the past." she continued. "We are here to look to the future, and the future of our clan lies in the paws of its youngest members."
She looked down at the three young faces in front of her and smiled.
"Aurascale. Rosescale. Huntscale. Step forward."
Her gaze travelled over each one in turn- she had thought over this moment long and hard, deciding who to choose.
"Huntscale, you have come of six moons of age. You are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Huntwing- welcome, young dragonlet."
She looked up, and now her gaze settled on a large dragon with red wings. "Huntwing, your mentor shall be Thistlebush."

Now her gaze turned to the small red hatchling. "Rosescale, though you reached six moons almost a full moon cycle ago, we were unable to have your ceremony until now. You have come of six moons of age, and are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Rosewing- welcome, young dragonlet."
This time she turned to a dragon of a deep brown. "Rosewing, your mentor shall be Rowanstrike."

Finally, she turned to the last hatchling, a small black dragon with blue wings. "Aurascale, you have come of six moons of age. You are ready to join the clan in the first pawstep towards becoming a full defender. I pronounce you Aurawing- welcome, young dragonlet."
This decision had been the hardest. It had been many moons.. Riverstep had been her last. Perhaps it was the blue wings that had made her choose this.. so like Riverstep's, but the little hatchling was unlike her former apprentice and then Beta in every other way.
"Aurawing, I, Darksong, shall be your mentor."

She looked over each hatchling, and each new mentor, in turn. "Dragonlets are the future of the clan- may you learn strong, and well."

Before she stepped down, she had one more subject to cover. "I currently do not have a beta- for now, I will not appoint a new one. At the next moon, I will choose a Beta."

She looked once more over her clan, and saw the dragon she needed to talk to. "And Mothbite- a word please, afterwards."

With that, Darksong stepped down from the rocky ledge and strode back to her den, waiting for Mothbite to follow.

((Mentors teach their Dragonlets how to hunt, fight and heal- obviously the focus is on their own class, but all aspects must be taught to a young Dragonlet. At the Dragonlet's ceremony to become a Defender, they choose which path they want to take (Hunter, Fighter, Healer). ))
Mothbite gave a court nod and excused herself from the group, leaning her weight on a walking stick that left pockmarks in the ground as she slowly hobbled. The healer was more than happy to get away from the other dragons, but found that her heart pounded softly in her chest as she got closer to the den.

Does Darksong blame her for what happened, perhaps? There were more casualties than ever, and all that she had done did little to slow the disease. She might of been able to prevent more deaths if she worked harder, but then, where would she be now?

Mothbite shakes her head. There is no need to hold regrets, especially when she's alive in the present.

It took her a lot longer to reach the den than it took the Alpha, on account of her current fragility, but she makes it in due time. The healer curls up her paws on the top of her walking stick and lowers her chin down on it. She closes her eyes in front of Darksong - a sign of respect from her, and a quirk she learned from her mentor long ago.

"How may I assist you, Alpha?"
Mothbite gave a court nod and excused herself from the group, leaning her weight on a walking stick that left pockmarks in the ground as she slowly hobbled. The healer was more than happy to get away from the other dragons, but found that her heart pounded softly in her chest as she got closer to the den.

Does Darksong blame her for what happened, perhaps? There were more casualties than ever, and all that she had done did little to slow the disease. She might of been able to prevent more deaths if she worked harder, but then, where would she be now?

Mothbite shakes her head. There is no need to hold regrets, especially when she's alive in the present.

It took her a lot longer to reach the den than it took the Alpha, on account of her current fragility, but she makes it in due time. The healer curls up her paws on the top of her walking stick and lowers her chin down on it. She closes her eyes in front of Darksong - a sign of respect from her, and a quirk she learned from her mentor long ago.

"How may I assist you, Alpha?"
@insectoid

Darksong looked up as Mothbite entered. It pained her to see a member of her clan so weakened- of all their dragons, Mothbite was the most physically affected by the plague.

"Welcome." she said warmly, trying to make the healer feel more relaxed.

"I called you here because I wanted to speak to you about the past moons of sickness." The other dragon seemed to be on guard about something, but Darksong pushed onwards.
"I know it has been hard on you Mothbite, perhaps harder than anyone. I wanted to personally thank you for the lives you saved during the plague. I know it was hard..."
She drew a deep, shuddering breath. "You haven't been out from your den long-" the leader skipped over mentioning anything about the way she had locked herself away- "so I don't know if you have seen... you are the last healer in this clan, Mothwing. The others perished."
There was silence for a moment.
"Perhaps one of the new dragonlets will be come a healer in time- I have hope for young Rosewing- but until then, and I am very sorry to have to put this burden on you- you must be the sole healer."
It was the last thing Darksong would have wished. Mothbite was frail, weak from the plague; and mentally she was not sure how the smaller dragon was either. The plague had taken its toll on everyone's mind- from Heartwind, losing her brood, to little Rosewing, delaying her Dragonlet ceremony... and herself, watching the clan she was supposed to protect sicken and die around her.
None of them would ever be the same.
@insectoid

Darksong looked up as Mothbite entered. It pained her to see a member of her clan so weakened- of all their dragons, Mothbite was the most physically affected by the plague.

"Welcome." she said warmly, trying to make the healer feel more relaxed.

"I called you here because I wanted to speak to you about the past moons of sickness." The other dragon seemed to be on guard about something, but Darksong pushed onwards.
"I know it has been hard on you Mothbite, perhaps harder than anyone. I wanted to personally thank you for the lives you saved during the plague. I know it was hard..."
She drew a deep, shuddering breath. "You haven't been out from your den long-" the leader skipped over mentioning anything about the way she had locked herself away- "so I don't know if you have seen... you are the last healer in this clan, Mothwing. The others perished."
There was silence for a moment.
"Perhaps one of the new dragonlets will be come a healer in time- I have hope for young Rosewing- but until then, and I am very sorry to have to put this burden on you- you must be the sole healer."
It was the last thing Darksong would have wished. Mothbite was frail, weak from the plague; and mentally she was not sure how the smaller dragon was either. The plague had taken its toll on everyone's mind- from Heartwind, losing her brood, to little Rosewing, delaying her Dragonlet ceremony... and herself, watching the clan she was supposed to protect sicken and die around her.
None of them would ever be the same.
RoseWing was eager and excited to begin her journey. Quickly, she hopped over to RowanStrike (@AuroraLights) and dipped her head in respect. "Hello." she said softly.
RoseWing was eager and excited to begin her journey. Quickly, she hopped over to RowanStrike (@AuroraLights) and dipped her head in respect. "Hello." she said softly.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
@starfall2466

Huntwing bounced over to his new mentor the second the ceremony was over, his tail curled with delight. He hadn't had much interaction with Thistlebush before this... only seen him across the camp. But that didn't dampen his excitement at finally being a dragonlet- if anything, it had made him more excited. He crouched on his hind legs to look up at his new mentor better. "Hi!" He chirped, his voice still the higher cry of a hatchling and not as deep as it would be by the time he had finished his training.
@starfall2466

Huntwing bounced over to his new mentor the second the ceremony was over, his tail curled with delight. He hadn't had much interaction with Thistlebush before this... only seen him across the camp. But that didn't dampen his excitement at finally being a dragonlet- if anything, it had made him more excited. He crouched on his hind legs to look up at his new mentor better. "Hi!" He chirped, his voice still the higher cry of a hatchling and not as deep as it would be by the time he had finished his training.
((
@Starfall2466
@AuroraLights
@DalphiaRose
@insectoid

All new Dragonlets have been moved to the Dragonlet section of the front page! Welcome to the clan, we are glad to bring you on your first steps to becoming a Defender of Shadowclan.
New mentors: work hard and well, and train your Dragonlets strong.
))
((
@Starfall2466
@AuroraLights
@DalphiaRose
@insectoid

All new Dragonlets have been moved to the Dragonlet section of the front page! Welcome to the clan, we are glad to bring you on your first steps to becoming a Defender of Shadowclan.
New mentors: work hard and well, and train your Dragonlets strong.
))
"Good day to you too." Thistlebush said, smiling to the young dracling. His name was Huntwing, he recalled...? "I look forward to training you. My way of teaching is strict though," He warned Huntwing. "Are you up for the challenge?" He gave a small grin to the dracling.

@DarkHunter
"Good day to you too." Thistlebush said, smiling to the young dracling. His name was Huntwing, he recalled...? "I look forward to training you. My way of teaching is strict though," He warned Huntwing. "Are you up for the challenge?" He gave a small grin to the dracling.

@DarkHunter
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=940136&page=1
Visit my 50k Double gene non-starters for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12