Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
D, since the crescendo is on the west and on the shore.
D, since the crescendo is on the west and on the shore.
I'll go B this time. I'm not totally awake yet, so I'm going with my gut.
I'll go B this time. I'm not totally awake yet, so I'm going with my gut.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8885182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88852/8885182_350.png[/img] [/url] What luck she was having. The harpy led her completely the wrong way. That was the last time she was trusting one of them. She sighed and continued on her way knowing that all she could do was keep walking. After some time she finally got to a signpost. After staring at the sign and looking each direction she decided to go[b] East where she saw strange shapes moving across the hillside. [/b] She was hoping those shapes would end up being friends and not foe but with the luck she was having she feared the worst. [b]C[/b]

8885182_350.png

What luck she was having. The harpy led her completely the wrong way. That was the last time she was trusting one of them. She sighed and continued on her way knowing that all she could do was keep walking. After some time she finally got to a signpost. After staring at the sign and looking each direction she decided to go East where she saw strange shapes moving across the hillside. She was hoping those shapes would end up being friends and not foe but with the luck she was having she feared the worst.

C
tumblr_nyp53fylti1rblo47o1_500.png
+0 FR time

mjamlegends_by_thestorykeeper-d9v7lh2.pngdom-mini.png

xfeFcu.png

E1a1YiR.png
mzwxeKN.png
3UQGyNs.png

tumblr_neeclj9oGa1u24n19o1_400.png

rH6hzWL.png
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside

Maybe they're the shadows of kites?
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside

Maybe they're the shadows of kites?
B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents

Air currents seem like a good idea considering the flight.
B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents

Air currents seem like a good idea considering the flight.
VJ9FS5l.gif Rule of Acquisition #31
Never make fun of a Ferengi's mother. Insult something he cares about instead.
D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight

Hot, tired, and stressed from the climb with no one to guide her after the beast clansmen all fled, Safari ties herself in a knot as she surveys her options. Finally she huffs and heads West, toward the glint of water that at least promises a chance to cool herself off.
D. West, where you can see water sparkling in the afternoon sunlight

Hot, tired, and stressed from the climb with no one to guide her after the beast clansmen all fled, Safari ties herself in a knot as she surveys her options. Finally she huffs and heads West, toward the glint of water that at least promises a chance to cool herself off.
hu72dVR.png
D ~sparkles~
D ~sparkles~

lome with an L :D
buying art!
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3791409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37915/3791409_350.png[/img] [/url] Quartz called out a thanks to the beastclan that had helped her incase it was still within earshot. She turned and was faced with four equally worn looking pathways, all leading in different directions. Quartz tried thinking logically about her situation, the cloudsong was East of the twisting crescendo, that would be the best direction to head in! [b].:choice c!:.[/b] [/center]

3791409_350.png

Quartz called out a thanks to the beastclan that had helped her incase it was still within earshot. She turned and was faced with four equally worn looking pathways, all leading in different directions. Quartz tried thinking logically about her situation, the cloudsong was East of the twisting crescendo, that would be the best direction to head in!

.:choice c!:.
tumblr_niafqoqxgv1snuojro9_r1_500.gif
((B-south. And despite how poorly Ive done with my choices so far I better make it to the Crescendo because my clan just moved there last night! Would be horrible to not make to the Jamboree but even worse getting lost on the way home!))
((B-south. And despite how poorly Ive done with my choices so far I better make it to the Crescendo because my clan just moved there last night! Would be horrible to not make to the Jamboree but even worse getting lost on the way home!))
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
C.
East. You might not know where you are exactly, but the Cloudsong is on the east side of the territory so heading in that direction is a pretty safe bet. The strange shapes could be friend or foe, but either way it'd be interesting to find out!
C.
East. You might not know where you are exactly, but the Cloudsong is on the east side of the territory so heading in that direction is a pretty safe bet. The strange shapes could be friend or foe, but either way it'd be interesting to find out!
X3rxC3C.png