Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [MJ] Journey to Jamboree (WINNERS!!)
I think I'll go with...
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside
I think I'll go with...
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside
iceh5.png
B. Anything with air currents might lead to the Windsinger, and if it doesn't, maybe you can ask one of the birds where to go.
B. Anything with air currents might lead to the Windsinger, and if it doesn't, maybe you can ask one of the birds where to go.
YsUBlZc.png
B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents
B. South, where you see several birds dipping and soaring in the air currents
XKezLHG.png
Over-thinking leads me to stay away from C, as much as it'll probably end up being right...
Torn between A and B. But I think I'll go with

A. North

mostly because I feel like the birds would be scared off by a festival full of dragons. Plus, breezes are great for kites.
Over-thinking leads me to stay away from C, as much as it'll probably end up being right...
Torn between A and B. But I think I'll go with

A. North

mostly because I feel like the birds would be scared off by a festival full of dragons. Plus, breezes are great for kites.
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
Sadly I haven't got time for an RP answer :(
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside, because it looks interesting and the shapes have a decent chance of being dragons :)
Sadly I haven't got time for an RP answer :(
C. East, where you can see strange shapes moving across the hillside, because it looks interesting and the shapes have a decent chance of being dragons :)
pUIEQPQ.pngzydhRpA.png
Ahh I forgot to reply to last nights! I guess that means I'm out then, haha.

Sorry guys!
Ahh I forgot to reply to last nights! I guess that means I'm out then, haha.

Sorry guys!
aaaaaaBadge-1.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
Pladge-25.png
(marked up to here!) [rule] also @HiccupsLeftLeg - [quote name="HiccupsLeftLeg" date="2015-03-26 08:03:12"]Well, probably not going to win anything at this rate. Still, this is actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be at the beginning. The storytelling is pretty good and the whole thing has definitely had some thought put into it.[/quote] thanks so much for the compliment!!! we're really glad that you've enjoyed our event so far ^o^ and don't forget, even if you don't win one of the grand prizes, you'll still take home a little packet of prizes for each day that you participated! and you get a chance at the night sky silks~
(marked up to here!)

also @HiccupsLeftLeg -
HiccupsLeftLeg wrote on 2015-03-26 08:03:12:
Well, probably not going to win anything at this rate. Still, this is actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be at the beginning. The storytelling is pretty good and the whole thing has definitely had some thought put into it.
thanks so much for the compliment!!! we're really glad that you've enjoyed our event so far ^o^

and don't forget, even if you don't win one of the grand prizes, you'll still take home a little packet of prizes for each day that you participated! and you get a chance at the night sky silks~
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Dare - you can still participate in today's event!! You just won't get any ribbons from yesterday since you didn't participate :)

but you can still get ribbons from today, and you get a ticket towards the night sky silks for participating! so don't count yourself out of the game just yet~

also pinging @DaffyD - a reminder in case you thought you couldn't participate anymore :)
@Dare - you can still participate in today's event!! You just won't get any ribbons from yesterday since you didn't participate :)

but you can still get ribbons from today, and you get a ticket towards the night sky silks for participating! so don't count yourself out of the game just yet~

also pinging @DaffyD - a reminder in case you thought you couldn't participate anymore :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@skyarising Aw thanks! My poor lady hasn't been doing so hot in this, haha. Bad choices on the first and second event! Perhaps she needed a mental break before pressing on. ;p Anywho! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2964123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29642/2964123_350.png[/img] [/url] She couldn't believe her rotten luck. First, she had been a fool and trusted a shady salesman with a map that led her in a complete circle. Then, out of all the treasures she had picked off the ground, she had to choose the heaviest! This journey to the Jamboree was looking very bleak, and the Guardian wasn't pleased. She had been slumped in a field of tall grass, watching the wind gently bustle the blades to and fro, defeated. she had a lot to learn still about Wind culture... perhaps growing in Light territory blinded her. A bird landed atop her head and Kaze leered at it, making a sudden snapping motion in an attempt to grab a quick snack. However the bird barely escaped, fluttering away and landing on... was that a signpost? Kaze roused herself with a stretch and approached, scrutinizing the sign. Was she... was she close after all? She lifted her nose to the wind and sighed. "I suppose I should let you guide me for once." She mumbled, opening the fins on her neck and letting the breeze pass through them. She turned her head in the direction that it blew, [b]North[/b], and nodded. "So be it." She said, opening her wings and taking off into the sky. (A)
@skyarising

Aw thanks! My poor lady hasn't been doing so hot in this, haha. Bad choices on the first and second event! Perhaps she needed a mental break before pressing on. ;p

Anywho!

2964123_350.png

She couldn't believe her rotten luck. First, she had been a fool and trusted a shady salesman with a map that led her in a complete circle. Then, out of all the treasures she had picked off the ground, she had to choose the heaviest! This journey to the Jamboree was looking very bleak, and the Guardian wasn't pleased. She had been slumped in a field of tall grass, watching the wind gently bustle the blades to and fro, defeated. she had a lot to learn still about Wind culture... perhaps growing in Light territory blinded her.

A bird landed atop her head and Kaze leered at it, making a sudden snapping motion in an attempt to grab a quick snack. However the bird barely escaped, fluttering away and landing on... was that a signpost? Kaze roused herself with a stretch and approached, scrutinizing the sign. Was she... was she close after all? She lifted her nose to the wind and sighed.

"I suppose I should let you guide me for once." She mumbled, opening the fins on her neck and letting the breeze pass through them. She turned her head in the direction that it blew, North, and nodded. "So be it." She said, opening her wings and taking off into the sky.

(A)
aaaaaaBadge-1.png
The battle ever rages on,
But will you be predator or prey?
Do you march alongside the Scourge,
Spreading death and decay?
Or are you amongst the Saints,
Preserving the light of day?
Pladge-25.png
Oh yay! I was pretty bummed because i thought i was out since i missed a day ;A;

C. because east is my favorite direction
Oh yay! I was pretty bummed because i thought i was out since i missed a day ;A;

C. because east is my favorite direction
7az1aeY.gif