Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY ( A Music party , anyone join )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Don who was dancing , did a hand stand and back flipped to his feet "Is that cool or what he said that because it was his first try XD
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Don who was dancing , did a hand stand and back flipped to his feet "Is that cool or what he said that because it was his first try XD
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

Chloe laughed. "That was awesome indeed" she shouted over the music. She had never even attempted one of those but there was always a first time for everything.
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

Chloe laughed. "That was awesome indeed" she shouted over the music. She had never even attempted one of those but there was always a first time for everything.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Don danced to the song , now his fav , Stamp on the ground , " Yes this is my favorite song " , he was dancing like a weirdo . He laughed
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Don danced to the song , now his fav , Stamp on the ground , " Yes this is my favorite song " , he was dancing like a weirdo . He laughed
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Joy looked at Larkus and touched both of his hands , you will be fine she smiled :)
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Joy looked at Larkus and touched both of his hands , you will be fine she smiled :)
He smiled slightly, starting to trust her. Larkus's thoughts were scrambling around, debating if he should completely embarrass himself or just walk out..

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue
He smiled slightly, starting to trust her. Larkus's thoughts were scrambling around, debating if he should completely embarrass himself or just walk out..

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Joy could know what Larkus was thinking , Joy never really cared how some one danced , it was the person who was dancing , she like Larkus for who he was . " Larkus , it deos not care how u dance , it is the way you feel " she looked at him in the eyes , " come on " she smiled :)
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Joy could know what Larkus was thinking , Joy never really cared how some one danced , it was the person who was dancing , she like Larkus for who he was . " Larkus , it deos not care how u dance , it is the way you feel " she looked at him in the eyes , " come on " she smiled :)
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

Chloe let out a loud laugh, reaching up to brush dark brown strands out of her amber eyes. A wide mischevious smile on her features. "I agree." she shouted. "This is an awesome song." She danced with him, it was amusing the way he danced.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/1ac6b5105430a04adada0d3f5e430144/tumblr_n9p685j10G1r9msrro1_1280.jpg

Maya was nervous as she walked in, taking careful light steps, she wasn't too sure why she had come but it was a Friday night and she felt bored, a few glowsticks hung off her ankles and tail as she walked.

"You mind if I sit next to you" she asked a furry that was sitting in the hallway.
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

Chloe let out a loud laugh, reaching up to brush dark brown strands out of her amber eyes. A wide mischevious smile on her features. "I agree." she shouted. "This is an awesome song." She danced with him, it was amusing the way he danced.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/1ac6b5105430a04adada0d3f5e430144/tumblr_n9p685j10G1r9msrro1_1280.jpg

Maya was nervous as she walked in, taking careful light steps, she wasn't too sure why she had come but it was a Friday night and she felt bored, a few glowsticks hung off her ankles and tail as she walked.

"You mind if I sit next to you" she asked a furry that was sitting in the hallway.
Larkus looked directly back in her eyes, his smile growing bigger, "I.. I'll do my best." He let Joy take the lead before starting to swing his arms to the beat. He looked ridiculous, but he enjoyed the fun doing it.

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue

[] I'm guessing you guys are gone for now so.. See ya guys later once you get back ;A;[]
Larkus looked directly back in her eyes, his smile growing bigger, "I.. I'll do my best." He let Joy take the lead before starting to swing his arms to the beat. He looked ridiculous, but he enjoyed the fun doing it.

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue

[] I'm guessing you guys are gone for now so.. See ya guys later once you get back ;A;[]
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal

(( I'm still here, I'm just waiting for @Goldenhue to respond ))
@IgnoredGal

(( I'm still here, I'm just waiting for @Goldenhue to respond ))
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue
( Sorry for the late reply )
Airia said "Why yes she said that with tears in her eyes "
Joy looked at Larkus " See it ain't that bad she said "
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue
( Sorry for the late reply )
Airia said "Why yes she said that with tears in her eyes "
Joy looked at Larkus " See it ain't that bad she said "
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10