Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PARTY ( A Music party , anyone join )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Goldenhue @IgnoredGal

We shall begin.
@Goldenhue @IgnoredGal

We shall begin.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
....Shall we begin? xD

@Goldenhue @DacianaLupa
....Shall we begin? xD

@Goldenhue @DacianaLupa
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@IgnoredGal

Guess so.
@IgnoredGal

Guess so.
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Yes plz start , but I am busy must of the time and I will be looking for new songs :)
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
Yes plz start , but I am busy must of the time and I will be looking for new songs :)
Sounds good. I could start I guess.

It was a Friday night and all of the streets were quiet..except for the one where the club was at. Larkus decided it was time to get out and meet more people/furries to possibly talk to. he wore a flannel shirt and jeans, which wasn't really good apparel for a party. The wolf-like creature stood at the entrance of the club before reaching for the door-knob.

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue
Sounds good. I could start I guess.

It was a Friday night and all of the streets were quiet..except for the one where the club was at. Larkus decided it was time to get out and meet more people/furries to possibly talk to. he wore a flannel shirt and jeans, which wasn't really good apparel for a party. The wolf-like creature stood at the entrance of the club before reaching for the door-knob.

@DacianaLupa @Goldenhue
MUYNhfy.png

@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
A fox bumped into a furry right next to the door , she was running out of the club , she forget her glow lights in the car ....
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
A fox bumped into a furry right next to the door , she was running out of the club , she forget her glow lights in the car ....
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

It was one of those nights for Chloe, one of those nights where she just wanted to have fun. A michevious smile was upon her features as she walked, dressed in her favorite black dress that hugged her neck and left her shoulders bare along with long black cutoff sleeves that were loose, her usual golden ring in one ear and gray beanie. She pushed a few strands of layered brown hair out of her amber colored eyes.

Her long black bag carried what she would need for the night, before reaching the door, Chloe almost felt herself mauled over by a few other furrys, one that seemed to be running out of the door. She grinned wider, speaking to the one next to her. "Seems like this is gonna be a wild night, I hope I didn't maul or knock you over."
@IgnoredGal @Goldenhue

It was one of those nights for Chloe, one of those nights where she just wanted to have fun. A michevious smile was upon her features as she walked, dressed in her favorite black dress that hugged her neck and left her shoulders bare along with long black cutoff sleeves that were loose, her usual golden ring in one ear and gray beanie. She pushed a few strands of layered brown hair out of her amber colored eyes.

Her long black bag carried what she would need for the night, before reaching the door, Chloe almost felt herself mauled over by a few other furrys, one that seemed to be running out of the door. She grinned wider, speaking to the one next to her. "Seems like this is gonna be a wild night, I hope I didn't maul or knock you over."
He stepped to the side, recovering from the small hit, "Goodness..Sorry about that ma'm.."
Larkus heard the pounding noise from the music which was coming from inside. He wasn't sure if the fox was going back in, but he held open the door just in case.

@Goldenhue @DacianaLupa
He stepped to the side, recovering from the small hit, "Goodness..Sorry about that ma'm.."
Larkus heard the pounding noise from the music which was coming from inside. He wasn't sure if the fox was going back in, but he held open the door just in case.

@Goldenhue @DacianaLupa
MUYNhfy.png

@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
She grabbed her glow lights , and ran to the door , She looked at the sir who was holding the door , " oh thanks " she stepped in ( the song Die young was on at this point ) she heard her fav song ... her blue bow glowed when she stepped in ....
@IgnoredGal @DacianaLupa
She grabbed her glow lights , and ran to the door , She looked at the sir who was holding the door , " oh thanks " she stepped in ( the song Die young was on at this point ) she heard her fav song ... her blue bow glowed when she stepped in ....
@Goldenhue @IgnoredGal

Chloe grinned wider, exposing her sharp canines. She felt her foot start to tap to the beat of the music, turning to the gentleman that was holding the door. "So" she asked. "You wanna go in or what."
@Goldenhue @IgnoredGal

Chloe grinned wider, exposing her sharp canines. She felt her foot start to tap to the beat of the music, turning to the gentleman that was holding the door. "So" she asked. "You wanna go in or what."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10