Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Full] D&D Style RP Check
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mypilot @Llwelleyn @Punipou @EmbyrPhoenix @dragonfly
You guys were all the first to reply, so you are on board.

@Acosmist Are you still interested?
If not, the slot will go to @Tigerlillyrose since they were one of the first to post interest on the boards.

For all others, sorry :( In case I run another RP like this though I'll keep your names and ping you if you are interested! I am thinking of running a second one over the summer when I have more time, but it would be more in a modern setting I think.

To everyone else - sorry this has been taking a while! I will be posting the character bios page soon I promise. I need to figure out a bit of the story first though & have a couple of exams coming up, so it may take a few days, but I am certainly still excited for this :D Glad to know you guys are starting to have ideas on what dragon races you want to pick!
@Mypilot @Llwelleyn @Punipou @EmbyrPhoenix @dragonfly
You guys were all the first to reply, so you are on board.

@Acosmist Are you still interested?
If not, the slot will go to @Tigerlillyrose since they were one of the first to post interest on the boards.

For all others, sorry :( In case I run another RP like this though I'll keep your names and ping you if you are interested! I am thinking of running a second one over the summer when I have more time, but it would be more in a modern setting I think.

To everyone else - sorry this has been taking a while! I will be posting the character bios page soon I promise. I need to figure out a bit of the story first though & have a couple of exams coming up, so it may take a few days, but I am certainly still excited for this :D Glad to know you guys are starting to have ideas on what dragon races you want to pick!
@Biohazardia

No worries! Concentrate on your exams. :) Those should come first.

But I do have a question - it's probably a little dumb, but I haven't RP'd here (on FR), so I want to ask: are we choosing a dragon from our lair, or are we coming up with a completely original dragon? Like, say, my coatl Calanthra vs a coatl I just create out of thin air.

I do know that people usually RP a dragon already in their lair, but I was just curious to know.

Ah, sorry if it's a silly question. ^-^'
@Biohazardia

No worries! Concentrate on your exams. :) Those should come first.

But I do have a question - it's probably a little dumb, but I haven't RP'd here (on FR), so I want to ask: are we choosing a dragon from our lair, or are we coming up with a completely original dragon? Like, say, my coatl Calanthra vs a coatl I just create out of thin air.

I do know that people usually RP a dragon already in their lair, but I was just curious to know.

Ah, sorry if it's a silly question. ^-^'
@Llwelleyn Not a silly question at all! I would prefer to have an image of your character so we can all visualize each other's characters, but there is no need to use a dragon from your lair. If you want to make a dragon using scry and have that be your character, you can just save the image and then upload via tinypic so everyone can see what your character looks like.

That said if people want to choose a dragon from their lair they are more than welcome as well.
@Llwelleyn Not a silly question at all! I would prefer to have an image of your character so we can all visualize each other's characters, but there is no need to use a dragon from your lair. If you want to make a dragon using scry and have that be your character, you can just save the image and then upload via tinypic so everyone can see what your character looks like.

That said if people want to choose a dragon from their lair they are more than welcome as well.
@Llwelleyn If you want to make a random derg, the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=scrying&view=morphintime]Scrying Workshop[/url] is definitely the way to go. But you don't have to save it, you can just right click, select "copy image URL" and post it here! You just have to pop it between the bracketed [ img ] stuff and add a .png to the end since the copied URL doesn't already come with it. So it'd look like this: [code][img]COPIED URL.png[/img][/code] I do it all the time cause my dragons are nerds. lol
@Llwelleyn

If you want to make a random derg, the Scrying Workshop is definitely the way to go.

But you don't have to save it, you can just right click, select "copy image URL" and post it here! You just have to pop it between the bracketed [ img ] stuff and add a .png to the end since the copied URL doesn't already come with it.

So it'd look like this:
Code:
[img]COPIED URL.png[/img]

I do it all the time cause my dragons are nerds. lol
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Biohazardia @Mypilot

Thanks! :) I appreciate the answers. I just wanted some clarity. Sometimes, I have to have things spelled out for me! hehe
@Biohazardia @Mypilot

Thanks! :) I appreciate the answers. I just wanted some clarity. Sometimes, I have to have things spelled out for me! hehe
@biohazardia yess im still really interested! i will have my fae shapeshifter
@biohazardia yess im still really interested! i will have my fae shapeshifter
@Biohazardia

So how's planning coming? Figured I'd check in. ^.^
@Biohazardia

So how's planning coming? Figured I'd check in. ^.^
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot Yep no problem :D Writing the plot at the moment, but the format of the character bios is almost done and I can post that soon. If you had an idea about what sort of familiar you would want, also, just PM me your idea so I can approve it and all that.
@Mypilot Yep no problem :D Writing the plot at the moment, but the format of the character bios is almost done and I can post that soon. If you had an idea about what sort of familiar you would want, also, just PM me your idea so I can approve it and all that.
@Biohazardia

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING I NEED TO SAY HOW INTERESTED I AM IN THIS RIGHT THIS MINUTE
(I promise to read everything when I get back from work)

I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR A NEW DND GROUP AND I AM SO TOTALLY IN!!
Dude I will be the best Cleric you've ever had...
@Biohazardia

I DON'T HAVE TIME TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING I NEED TO SAY HOW INTERESTED I AM IN THIS RIGHT THIS MINUTE
(I promise to read everything when I get back from work)

I'VE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR A NEW DND GROUP AND I AM SO TOTALLY IN!!
Dude I will be the best Cleric you've ever had...
sZShZzW.png
@RinZombie Sorry, unfortunately all the slots for this are filled- also this is a D&D style RP, so it will probably be pretty different from the usual kind of 3.5 D&D you are thinking of.

Although I've got to say it's funny that your name is Rin, because my name is Rin too! :)
@RinZombie Sorry, unfortunately all the slots for this are filled- also this is a D&D style RP, so it will probably be pretty different from the usual kind of 3.5 D&D you are thinking of.

Although I've got to say it's funny that your name is Rin, because my name is Rin too! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6