Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Ominous Cavern [Closed RP]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
He rolled his eyes and gave in. "Uh.. I'm a smart *** who needs help from his beautiful mommy." He mumbled just loud enough for her to hear. "Now will you led me a hand please?"

@Sharkbro
He rolled his eyes and gave in. "Uh.. I'm a smart *** who needs help from his beautiful mommy." He mumbled just loud enough for her to hear. "Now will you led me a hand please?"

@Sharkbro
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
screenshot_2small_by_daigeijutsu-d9by7em.png
"Hmm... I don't know." she mumbled with a big grin, leaving him in suspense. But after a little wait she hopped over to the panel, satchel in hand.

The panel suck into the ground more than before with the extra weight and the door across the lake of lava opened all the way.

@Abraliopsis
"Hmm... I don't know." she mumbled with a big grin, leaving him in suspense. But after a little wait she hopped over to the panel, satchel in hand.

The panel suck into the ground more than before with the extra weight and the door across the lake of lava opened all the way.

@Abraliopsis
lSzo9WN.png
He looked at her and smiled slightly. "Thank you." He turned, crouched yet again, and threw himself into the air towards it, not throwing his wings out until the last minute, landing by all the levers. He pulled the first one and checked to see what would happen.

The lava began to rise once more, so he pushed it back down quickly before reaching for the second one.

@Sharkbro
He looked at her and smiled slightly. "Thank you." He turned, crouched yet again, and threw himself into the air towards it, not throwing his wings out until the last minute, landing by all the levers. He pulled the first one and checked to see what would happen.

The lava began to rise once more, so he pushed it back down quickly before reaching for the second one.

@Sharkbro
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
The lava began to flow through the middle coatl's open mouth, filling the pit even more. Jasper lean forward to watch the level rise slowly "Um... Could you made guess a little better, please?" she joked, but had a hint of concern in her voice.

@Abraliopsis
The lava began to flow through the middle coatl's open mouth, filling the pit even more. Jasper lean forward to watch the level rise slowly "Um... Could you made guess a little better, please?" she joked, but had a hint of concern in her voice.

@Abraliopsis
lSzo9WN.png
He sighed deeply and turned that one back off. "Last one." He pushed the last one down and peaked out. He noticed the lava stopped and the level had gone down further than the first time. He jumped and fluttered back down to her. He nodded at her as he landed next to her before he stepped on the third and last panel.

@Sharkbro
He sighed deeply and turned that one back off. "Last one." He pushed the last one down and peaked out. He noticed the lava stopped and the level had gone down further than the first time. He jumped and fluttered back down to her. He nodded at her as he landed next to her before he stepped on the third and last panel.

@Sharkbro
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Jasper peered into the lava, noticing something peeking just above the surface "I think I see the door!" she told him happily and skipped over to him.

The third panel sunk less than the last one, barely opening the final door. Jasper looked around for anything that could add to the weight. She scratched her feathered head, stumped as to what to do next.

@Abraliopsis
Jasper peered into the lava, noticing something peeking just above the surface "I think I see the door!" she told him happily and skipped over to him.

The third panel sunk less than the last one, barely opening the final door. Jasper looked around for anything that could add to the weight. She scratched her feathered head, stumped as to what to do next.

@Abraliopsis
lSzo9WN.png
He frowned, also looking around. Then stepped off.
"Let me put my apparel back on. It might add weight." He said this as he started to put his vest on, then getting into the rest of his clothes. After he was fully dressed, he stood back on the panel.

@Sharkbro
He frowned, also looking around. Then stepped off.
"Let me put my apparel back on. It might add weight." He said this as he started to put his vest on, then getting into the rest of his clothes. After he was fully dressed, he stood back on the panel.

@Sharkbro
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
The plate moved downward a little more, but still not enough to fully open the door. Jasper stepped forward "Here let me try, after all I'm bigger than you anyway." she said and waited for him to move out of the way.

@Abraliopsis
The plate moved downward a little more, but still not enough to fully open the door. Jasper stepped forward "Here let me try, after all I'm bigger than you anyway." she said and waited for him to move out of the way.

@Abraliopsis
lSzo9WN.png
Laohu nodded at her and stepped off. "Go ahead." He sighed. She was. in fact, bigger than he was.

@Sharkbro
Laohu nodded at her and stepped off. "Go ahead." He sighed. She was. in fact, bigger than he was.

@Sharkbro
×DeviantArt ×
Lair cleanout!
Jasper placed both feet on the metal and it moved more than with his weight. While the door wasn't opened all the way it did have enough room for someone to squeeze through. Jasper watched the door with a tilt of her head "A little guy like you can get past that, right?" she said playfully.

@Abraliopsis
Jasper placed both feet on the metal and it moved more than with his weight. While the door wasn't opened all the way it did have enough room for someone to squeeze through. Jasper watched the door with a tilt of her head "A little guy like you can get past that, right?" she said playfully.

@Abraliopsis
lSzo9WN.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13