Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dracomance - Act 1 [OOC/PLANNING]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@Deino909 Sorry, but I'll have to drop out. :( Things are a bit complicated for me right now. If you ever need an NPC or a Guest RPer, though, give me a ping.
@Deino909 Sorry, but I'll have to drop out. :( Things are a bit complicated for me right now. If you ever need an NPC or a Guest RPer, though, give me a ping.
@Deino909

you said up to four right? I'd love to be With and Versus Dalyrion, if possible xD
also, would traitors within the Seigebreakers be allowed? Like, even if it develops/comes to light reeeaaally late into the rp like at the most dire of situations oops ive been reading too much ares

@Tanagerie
guess who's making a coMEBACK
@Deino909

you said up to four right? I'd love to be With and Versus Dalyrion, if possible xD
also, would traitors within the Seigebreakers be allowed? Like, even if it develops/comes to light reeeaaally late into the rp like at the most dire of situations oops ive been reading too much ares

@Tanagerie
guess who's making a coMEBACK
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@deino909

I can go against Vuldred or Dalyrion, which ever one's open.
@deino909

I can go against Vuldred or Dalyrion, which ever one's open.
uCR5SCW.png
@Deino909 My crew's gonna be with Vuldred, if that's cool. ^^
@Deino909 My crew's gonna be with Vuldred, if that's cool. ^^
hoMNYDJ.png
@Deino909 @tealeafves

Its totes Emile. Then I guess Mr. Fainty McFaintsalot will make a comeback too I could be against Dalyrion, and if all spots for that is taken, I'll be with Vuldred. Something about either a valiant, heroicly futile battle or carting remains around really appeals to me
@Deino909 @tealeafves

Its totes Emile. Then I guess Mr. Fainty McFaintsalot will make a comeback too I could be against Dalyrion, and if all spots for that is taken, I'll be with Vuldred. Something about either a valiant, heroicly futile battle or carting remains around really appeals to me
ZNhRsiG.png
Be it a breeze, gust, or typhoon.

---
CbHGLn5.jpggwlUoQ7.png

Prized Banana

census_recordbreaker_banner_by_scr1ptkitty-d8dhx4u.png
Made by Deino909

XVHAnX8.png

ZNhRsiG.png
Take joy in the Windy things.
@Deino909

Could my character be like one of the helpers with engineering or something like that and yes I am with Dracomance.
@Deino909

Could my character be like one of the helpers with engineering or something like that and yes I am with Dracomance.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
@DacianaLupa

there will be some need for engineering in the second act, and that would put you in the center spire with Navaros. but for the first act, you'll just be fighting. is that ok?

@Tanagerie you're against dalyrion c:

@TeaLeafves unfortunately you have to stick with just one side. XD sorry.
traitors, maybe. honestly it's too early to tell. that's the kind of thing that develops spontaneously, and not so early in the rp. maybe in the next act c: i've put you in with dalyrion so now its even at the moment

@gurubot and, no problem!

@SStickperson if you'd really like to withdraw right now then you need to let me know, so your spot is free for the people who tried to sign up late ;o;
@DacianaLupa

there will be some need for engineering in the second act, and that would put you in the center spire with Navaros. but for the first act, you'll just be fighting. is that ok?

@Tanagerie you're against dalyrion c:

@TeaLeafves unfortunately you have to stick with just one side. XD sorry.
traitors, maybe. honestly it's too early to tell. that's the kind of thing that develops spontaneously, and not so early in the rp. maybe in the next act c: i've put you in with dalyrion so now its even at the moment

@gurubot and, no problem!

@SStickperson if you'd really like to withdraw right now then you need to let me know, so your spot is free for the people who tried to sign up late ;o;
plague_survive_large_by_seepranne-d7epv1n.gif
@Deino909

Sorry!! I got caught up with schoolwork. Yes, please, give my spot to someone else.
@Deino909

Sorry!! I got caught up with schoolwork. Yes, please, give my spot to someone else.
Voltron-Banner.png
@Sstickperson alrighty ^^
@Sstickperson alrighty ^^
@Pit @oopsishipit

we've had some spots clear up, they're yours now c:
@Pit @oopsishipit

we've had some spots clear up, they're yours now c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33