Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Warriors Heart OOC
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88
@frozenpumpkin

Well we could think of a situation and RP it out in PM. Maybe have it be sweet or whatever you know before you break our hearts </3
@frozenpumpkin

Well we could think of a situation and RP it out in PM. Maybe have it be sweet or whatever you know before you break our hearts </3
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@frozenpumpkin

Just read from page 84 and that should cover it. I think. :P
@frozenpumpkin

Just read from page 84 and that should cover it. I think. :P
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
@Burnmoon
Ahh, that works! I mean we could do it in the thread too, but whatever is easiest.

@wildheart
Thank you ; u ; Okay. Flood. Rogues. Got this
@Burnmoon
Ahh, that works! I mean we could do it in the thread too, but whatever is easiest.

@wildheart
Thank you ; u ; Okay. Flood. Rogues. Got this
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@frozenpumpkin

Are you ok with the time skip? I want everyone to be on board before it happens. :P
@frozenpumpkin

Are you ok with the time skip? I want everyone to be on board before it happens. :P
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
@Peachymoo @Burnmoon @Kilauea @frozenpumpkin @CloseEnough @DangitDoodle @dragonfly @Draconequis @Circade @Aravis @Zandelion @wildheart

Is shameless promotion ok? Yes, no? Uh, anyways, I created an RP (I know, everyone's doing it) here. Anyone have any pointers, crit, suggestions, want to join?

Hope to RP with all of you soon on here!
@Peachymoo @Burnmoon @Kilauea @frozenpumpkin @CloseEnough @DangitDoodle @dragonfly @Draconequis @Circade @Aravis @Zandelion @wildheart

Is shameless promotion ok? Yes, no? Uh, anyways, I created an RP (I know, everyone's doing it) here. Anyone have any pointers, crit, suggestions, want to join?

Hope to RP with all of you soon on here!
uCR5SCW.png

My internet shorted out for a while now so i'm not sure what the position on this RP is, but I think I'll be bumping up each forum. Damn, do you guys remember the days where you left for 10 minutes and the pages were forwarded by like 5? :P

Hm...

My internet shorted out for a while now so i'm not sure what the position on this RP is, but I think I'll be bumping up each forum. Damn, do you guys remember the days where you left for 10 minutes and the pages were forwarded by like 5? :P

Hm...
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@wildheart Could you please remove me from the ping list?
@wildheart Could you please remove me from the ping list?
pvrYQJc.png
@WildHeart is this still open?
@WildHeart is this still open?
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11

It is not open, however I have been thinking about open a revised version of this. If I ever do, I will certainly contact you about it.
@Digimon11

It is not open, however I have been thinking about open a revised version of this. If I ever do, I will certainly contact you about it.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
@wildheart thanks please do C;
@wildheart thanks please do C;
ldNLSdw.png
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88