Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Warriors Heart OOC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
@frozenpumpkin bird dies despite hollyeyes doing EVERYTHING PERFECT due to an infected wound. Hollyeyes=[img]http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif[/img]
@frozenpumpkin

bird dies despite hollyeyes doing EVERYTHING PERFECT due to an infected wound.

Hollyeyes=star-wars-darth-vader-no.gif
@frozenpumpkin

And he snaps sort of because this whole time he has thought perfection=nothing can go wrong

His perfection in her treatment absolutely drives him crazy because despite everything she is dying

AND HE JUST HAS A MAJOR ATTACK IM NOT SURE HOW FAR IM GONNA GO WITH THIS IS
@frozenpumpkin

And he snaps sort of because this whole time he has thought perfection=nothing can go wrong

His perfection in her treatment absolutely drives him crazy because despite everything she is dying

AND HE JUST HAS A MAJOR ATTACK IM NOT SURE HOW FAR IM GONNA GO WITH THIS IS
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon

come on make him go full baddie.

and then the last thing Bird says before dying is that she shouldn't of left that blue door and the hoarding house because it lead to her hurting her brother, and she loves him.
@Burnmoon

come on make him go full baddie.

and then the last thing Bird says before dying is that she shouldn't of left that blue door and the hoarding house because it lead to her hurting her brother, and she loves him.
// flits in
//chirps

@Feldoras the photo you posted of "Mousekit" is actually Pinekit. I have Mousekit saved in my gallery, will try to upload when I'm able

i'm good papa i rmbr my kits
// flits in
//chirps

@Feldoras the photo you posted of "Mousekit" is actually Pinekit. I have Mousekit saved in my gallery, will try to upload when I'm able

i'm good papa i rmbr my kits
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Burnmoon

I already know that Star won't stand for it, she will literally try to kill him. (Or at least plot to kill him.) She will literally be so angry.. and try to sneak out of camp all on her own to try and kill him and get her new friend back XD (she may not seem like i now, but Star is a cat who protects her friends.. if they deserve it :D

either way, Star is going to be ******, i'm not even sure she'd say something to anyone, and i'm pretty sure she'd track him down with the plans of killing him. XD
@Burnmoon

I already know that Star won't stand for it, she will literally try to kill him. (Or at least plot to kill him.) She will literally be so angry.. and try to sneak out of camp all on her own to try and kill him and get her new friend back XD (she may not seem like i now, but Star is a cat who protects her friends.. if they deserve it :D

either way, Star is going to be ******, i'm not even sure she'd say something to anyone, and i'm pretty sure she'd track him down with the plans of killing him. XD
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@wildheart
Oh man, I forgot to say ---

Awesome make over! I love the banners so much omggg *q* Also really nice how organized things are looking :D good job, and thank you!
@wildheart
Oh man, I forgot to say ---

Awesome make over! I love the banners so much omggg *q* Also really nice how organized things are looking :D good job, and thank you!
@Feldoras @Kilauea @ChibiKittens

•w•
I named the siblings' Foster Mother, if you guys don't mind. To avoid any problems, however, I placed her as deceased, so it could've been she'd died some time while they were all still younger.

That is all UvU/
@Feldoras @Kilauea @ChibiKittens

•w•
I named the siblings' Foster Mother, if you guys don't mind. To avoid any problems, however, I placed her as deceased, so it could've been she'd died some time while they were all still younger.

That is all UvU/
@wildheart

yeEAHAHHHH YES OOPS I FORGOT AS WELL BUT WOW I LOVE THEM *^* banners so preeeeettyyyyyyyyy //strokes them

also wOW MarshClan only has three warriors omg (i mean in the list thingy, not counting leader/deputy)
i'm almost tempted to make another character.......... but gosh Whisperpaw already does almost nothing i cry

SPEaking of which @Burnmoon
before Hollyeyes loses his sticks he needs to have more father-y angsty moments with poor lil whisper ; n ;
@wildheart

yeEAHAHHHH YES OOPS I FORGOT AS WELL BUT WOW I LOVE THEM *^* banners so preeeeettyyyyyyyyy //strokes them

also wOW MarshClan only has three warriors omg (i mean in the list thingy, not counting leader/deputy)
i'm almost tempted to make another character.......... but gosh Whisperpaw already does almost nothing i cry

SPEaking of which @Burnmoon
before Hollyeyes loses his sticks he needs to have more father-y angsty moments with poor lil whisper ; n ;
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
sis-kee-yoo
she/her
FR +19
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
@feldoras

But if he goes all the way I have to kill him sooner or later D:

@frozenpumpkin

Omg yes they really do. I think his post to Whisperpaw is in the StormClan thread somewhere
@feldoras

But if he goes all the way I have to kill him sooner or later D:

@frozenpumpkin

Omg yes they really do. I think his post to Whisperpaw is in the StormClan thread somewhere
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Feldoras @frozenpumpkin @TeaLeafves @Burnmoon

Well don't forget guys we don't want a lot of evil characters running around all over the place! :P

If Hollyeyes goes bad Maplestar will just die of sadness. I mean he is one of the three cats she trusts and to lose that would break her. Make her think that she can't trust anyone and she would turn on everyone and never want to love again. -cries- im broken just thinking about it.

Thanks for liking it guys! :D I made them on the spot and figured it would look nice. I know there is still a lot more to do but I have classes today so I will try to get on when I can to continue making fixes and such.
@Feldoras @frozenpumpkin @TeaLeafves @Burnmoon

Well don't forget guys we don't want a lot of evil characters running around all over the place! :P

If Hollyeyes goes bad Maplestar will just die of sadness. I mean he is one of the three cats she trusts and to lose that would break her. Make her think that she can't trust anyone and she would turn on everyone and never want to love again. -cries- im broken just thinking about it.

Thanks for liking it guys! :D I made them on the spot and figured it would look nice. I know there is still a lot more to do but I have classes today so I will try to get on when I can to continue making fixes and such.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88