Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Stormclan ((awh)) ~ OPEN
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
@Circade

Maplestar hadn't really gotten much sleep that night, choosing instead to wander the territory in the hopes Starclan would greet her in mysterious ways. She had been waiting for signs from Starclan all night, desperate for something that may guide her in what to do before the gathering. But with nothing but steady stars to guide her path the she-cat had soon lost track of time and fallen asleep beneath a holly bush. Now awaking Maplestar blinked restless eyes and tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind. It took her a moment to realize she had fallen asleep out in the territory and quickly got up. Stretching out sore muscles and frozen joints the she-cat winced at the sensation of stiffness. She would have to visit Hollyeyes about it but pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

Emerging from the bush Maplestar blinked a few times to get a sense of where she was. In the moment it took her to realize she was on the outskirts of the territory a sudden yowl filled the air. Alarmed Maplestar's fur stood on end and all of her senses were alert. Her green eyes blazed with urgency and without thinking the she-cat raced towards the sound of the cry.

Scenting the air as she went Maplestar let her nose guide her to the unfamiliar scent of what was obviously a loner. Being leader of her clan she knew better than to waltz in like she knew everything about the situation so she lowered her pace and let caution seep in. Walking carefully Maplestar guessed that the cat who was in some sort of pain was young, as the voice seemed to not have matured as of yet. Poking her nose through a thick bush Maplestar's eyes rested on the slumped figure of a young cat followed by the still form of a dead loner. Sadness welled up inside Maplestar but she contained it and instead pushed her way through the bush and into the small clearing the young loner was in.

Blinking slowly the calico kept to the tree closest to her and gave the small cat room. She didn't know how he would react to her sudden appearance but she decided not to push. Waiting there, Maplestar simple sat their silently while the young tom grieved.
@Circade

Maplestar hadn't really gotten much sleep that night, choosing instead to wander the territory in the hopes Starclan would greet her in mysterious ways. She had been waiting for signs from Starclan all night, desperate for something that may guide her in what to do before the gathering. But with nothing but steady stars to guide her path the she-cat had soon lost track of time and fallen asleep beneath a holly bush. Now awaking Maplestar blinked restless eyes and tried to clear the cobwebs from her mind. It took her a moment to realize she had fallen asleep out in the territory and quickly got up. Stretching out sore muscles and frozen joints the she-cat winced at the sensation of stiffness. She would have to visit Hollyeyes about it but pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

Emerging from the bush Maplestar blinked a few times to get a sense of where she was. In the moment it took her to realize she was on the outskirts of the territory a sudden yowl filled the air. Alarmed Maplestar's fur stood on end and all of her senses were alert. Her green eyes blazed with urgency and without thinking the she-cat raced towards the sound of the cry.

Scenting the air as she went Maplestar let her nose guide her to the unfamiliar scent of what was obviously a loner. Being leader of her clan she knew better than to waltz in like she knew everything about the situation so she lowered her pace and let caution seep in. Walking carefully Maplestar guessed that the cat who was in some sort of pain was young, as the voice seemed to not have matured as of yet. Poking her nose through a thick bush Maplestar's eyes rested on the slumped figure of a young cat followed by the still form of a dead loner. Sadness welled up inside Maplestar but she contained it and instead pushed her way through the bush and into the small clearing the young loner was in.

Blinking slowly the calico kept to the tree closest to her and gave the small cat room. She didn't know how he would react to her sudden appearance but she decided not to push. Waiting there, Maplestar simple sat their silently while the young tom grieved.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
@dragonfly (oh man, i'm so sorry! i never noticed your post there D: ) @Feldoras

" Apprentice, more likely, " Downyclaw corrected, looking around. " You may have a warrior name, but you still have to train in the ways of the clans. If Maplestar accepts you. " The white she-cat felt almost bad for getting her hopes up-it was leafbare. Bringing another mouth to feed would probably make the leader mad-but, at least this mouth could feed itself with proper training. The mouths she would bring in two moons couldn't, so she figured it could make up for that fact. She glanced back at the kittypet, purring in amusement at how happy she looked.

" Well. I'm the only queen currently-we have more warriors than apprentices, and a few elders, " she explained, motioning with her tail where each of the respective dens were. " That's where the medicine cat, Hollyeyes, stays with his two apprentices-Whisperpaw and Fennelclaw. Usually, we only have one medicine cat apprentice, but... things are complicated. That's where Maplestar usually is, " she said, motioning toward the fallen oak where Maplestar made her den, " but her scent is stale. She must not have come back last night... " Downyclaw frowned at the thought, and looked around.

" Hold on, " she said to Cinders, holding her tail up for her to wait as she bounded over to Cloudedheart. " Cloudedheart-hey. We have a... ah. Situation. " She jerked her head toward where Cinders was with her collar. " I found the kittypet trespassing. She says she wants to join Stormclan as a warrior, and took her collar off to prove it. " She refrained from saying how good of a decision she thought it was-it wasn't her place to give her opinions if it wasn't asked for. " I brought her back here to see what Maplestar wanted to do with her, but it looks like she's not in... "
@dragonfly (oh man, i'm so sorry! i never noticed your post there D: ) @Feldoras

" Apprentice, more likely, " Downyclaw corrected, looking around. " You may have a warrior name, but you still have to train in the ways of the clans. If Maplestar accepts you. " The white she-cat felt almost bad for getting her hopes up-it was leafbare. Bringing another mouth to feed would probably make the leader mad-but, at least this mouth could feed itself with proper training. The mouths she would bring in two moons couldn't, so she figured it could make up for that fact. She glanced back at the kittypet, purring in amusement at how happy she looked.

" Well. I'm the only queen currently-we have more warriors than apprentices, and a few elders, " she explained, motioning with her tail where each of the respective dens were. " That's where the medicine cat, Hollyeyes, stays with his two apprentices-Whisperpaw and Fennelclaw. Usually, we only have one medicine cat apprentice, but... things are complicated. That's where Maplestar usually is, " she said, motioning toward the fallen oak where Maplestar made her den, " but her scent is stale. She must not have come back last night... " Downyclaw frowned at the thought, and looked around.

" Hold on, " she said to Cinders, holding her tail up for her to wait as she bounded over to Cloudedheart. " Cloudedheart-hey. We have a... ah. Situation. " She jerked her head toward where Cinders was with her collar. " I found the kittypet trespassing. She says she wants to join Stormclan as a warrior, and took her collar off to prove it. " She refrained from saying how good of a decision she thought it was-it wasn't her place to give her opinions if it wasn't asked for. " I brought her back here to see what Maplestar wanted to do with her, but it looks like she's not in... "
@wildheart

As distracted as he was, Crow nearly did not realize when the stranger approached. However, his mother had taught him to always stay alert for danger, and he whipped around when he heard a bush rattling behind him. Fur on end, claws extended to protect her body, he courageously stared down the much older cat.

Their lives had been harsh and violent, even in the few moons since his birth, and his mother had taught him that he must never show fear in the face of strangers. But after the day's horrifying experience, and with ribs sticking out from his starved frame, the shaking of his legs told much more than he would have liked. Crow knew that he would fight, though, until his last breathe if he must, just as his mother had for him moments before.

"Keep away, please! We don't want anymore trouble," he hissed weakly, a slight tremor in his voice.
@wildheart

As distracted as he was, Crow nearly did not realize when the stranger approached. However, his mother had taught him to always stay alert for danger, and he whipped around when he heard a bush rattling behind him. Fur on end, claws extended to protect her body, he courageously stared down the much older cat.

Their lives had been harsh and violent, even in the few moons since his birth, and his mother had taught him that he must never show fear in the face of strangers. But after the day's horrifying experience, and with ribs sticking out from his starved frame, the shaking of his legs told much more than he would have liked. Crow knew that he would fight, though, until his last breathe if he must, just as his mother had for him moments before.

"Keep away, please! We don't want anymore trouble," he hissed weakly, a slight tremor in his voice.
@Circade

Maplestar's stoic gaze softened a bit at the little tom's words. It was obvious he was much younger than she predicted, probably young enough to almost be a kit in the clan's eyes. She watched as a sliver of pity stole into her soul. The large calico could easily see the signs that he was malnourished and she was honestly surprised the tom had lasted so long in this leaf-fall.

Maplestar remained silent for some time, letting the tom get used to her scent. She watched his posture closely and waited to see if he would run or try to fight her. Sensing he was waiting for her to make a move, a small sad smile teased the tip of Maplestar's lips. "I am sorry for your lose." Her voice was firm but gentle, as she did not know these two cats but all the same knew what lose felt like. "I do not want trouble either little one. I am here because I heard a yowl and came to investigate." Maplestar wasn't sure if the little cat knew anything about the clans but she took a chance. "This is my territory and though I did not recognize your voice I came anyway." She decided not to tell this young tom that she was leader just yet, deciding instead to let him think on his own.

More silence filled the void between them.

She knew he would probably deny it, but she asked all the same. "Is there anything I can do to help? I do not know if you know of the clans, but mine offers warmth and a place among friends if you are willing." Her eyes were not cold, but a thick dense area where no emotion lived. "You will die on your own out here during leaf-fall. I offer you life; will you accept it?" She did not want to sound harsh, but she would not lie to such a young soul when it was facing near death.
@Circade

Maplestar's stoic gaze softened a bit at the little tom's words. It was obvious he was much younger than she predicted, probably young enough to almost be a kit in the clan's eyes. She watched as a sliver of pity stole into her soul. The large calico could easily see the signs that he was malnourished and she was honestly surprised the tom had lasted so long in this leaf-fall.

Maplestar remained silent for some time, letting the tom get used to her scent. She watched his posture closely and waited to see if he would run or try to fight her. Sensing he was waiting for her to make a move, a small sad smile teased the tip of Maplestar's lips. "I am sorry for your lose." Her voice was firm but gentle, as she did not know these two cats but all the same knew what lose felt like. "I do not want trouble either little one. I am here because I heard a yowl and came to investigate." Maplestar wasn't sure if the little cat knew anything about the clans but she took a chance. "This is my territory and though I did not recognize your voice I came anyway." She decided not to tell this young tom that she was leader just yet, deciding instead to let him think on his own.

More silence filled the void between them.

She knew he would probably deny it, but she asked all the same. "Is there anything I can do to help? I do not know if you know of the clans, but mine offers warmth and a place among friends if you are willing." Her eyes were not cold, but a thick dense area where no emotion lived. "You will die on your own out here during leaf-fall. I offer you life; will you accept it?" She did not want to sound harsh, but she would not lie to such a young soul when it was facing near death.
Lichtdrache.gif
4skHeap.png
((Okay guys, Pebblepaw has left Marshclan for Stormclan but of course someone needs to bring him to Maplestar :) ))

He didn't know where, specifically, he was treading. The small, fluffy white and grey speckled tom walked further on into Stormclan territory, feeling a disconnect from the real world. He had just left his clan... just up and gone away... the young cat could barely process it. The trees overhead cast deep shadows over him, making him feel a sense of suffocation and constriction. The ground was way too dry for his paws, paws used to walking over moist lands and even in flowing water itself. It itched and tickled, and a few times he lifted a paw and bit into an itch to relief him of the annoying sensation.
Though the most noticeable of all things was the over-powering smell of Marshclan cats. The scent flowed over him like cold water over smooth stones, seeming to fill his nostrils and clog his sense of smell. It was an odd scent, though somehow welcoming and comforting to the young white tom. He let it guide him. It reminded him of a queen, speaking soothing words and licking a frightened kit with a warm tongue. He kept walking without really knowing where he was going, too much in shock of the violence he had witnessed to have thought out any true plan besides leaving. He thought he scented a loner for a second, along with a scent he wasn't ready to face again. Death. It made him sick, and each inhale of the smell made his eyes water, and made his walking more hesitant. Finally, he stopped, laying down his head on his paws and covering up his heavy distraught.
An innocent kit...Sparrowflight...Foxstar... all that fighting...! Why?!

@wildheart
((Is this good?))
((Okay guys, Pebblepaw has left Marshclan for Stormclan but of course someone needs to bring him to Maplestar :) ))

He didn't know where, specifically, he was treading. The small, fluffy white and grey speckled tom walked further on into Stormclan territory, feeling a disconnect from the real world. He had just left his clan... just up and gone away... the young cat could barely process it. The trees overhead cast deep shadows over him, making him feel a sense of suffocation and constriction. The ground was way too dry for his paws, paws used to walking over moist lands and even in flowing water itself. It itched and tickled, and a few times he lifted a paw and bit into an itch to relief him of the annoying sensation.
Though the most noticeable of all things was the over-powering smell of Marshclan cats. The scent flowed over him like cold water over smooth stones, seeming to fill his nostrils and clog his sense of smell. It was an odd scent, though somehow welcoming and comforting to the young white tom. He let it guide him. It reminded him of a queen, speaking soothing words and licking a frightened kit with a warm tongue. He kept walking without really knowing where he was going, too much in shock of the violence he had witnessed to have thought out any true plan besides leaving. He thought he scented a loner for a second, along with a scent he wasn't ready to face again. Death. It made him sick, and each inhale of the smell made his eyes water, and made his walking more hesitant. Finally, he stopped, laying down his head on his paws and covering up his heavy distraught.
An innocent kit...Sparrowflight...Foxstar... all that fighting...! Why?!

@wildheart
((Is this good?))
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
@wildheart

Crow and his mother had lived alone as long as he could remember, very rarely having friendly visits from other cats. He had never even known his father. The little family did not trust easily because trust was too often and too easily broken, especially for cats who lived alone outside of the clans. Keeping these lessons in mind, Crow held his ground while she spoke. However, as they came to an end, he began to see the sense in her words. Reluctantly, he relaxed a bit, before finally sheathing his claws. He gazed into the stranger's eyes with a look of pure defeat.

"I have nowhere else to go."
@wildheart

Crow and his mother had lived alone as long as he could remember, very rarely having friendly visits from other cats. He had never even known his father. The little family did not trust easily because trust was too often and too easily broken, especially for cats who lived alone outside of the clans. Keeping these lessons in mind, Crow held his ground while she spoke. However, as they came to an end, he began to see the sense in her words. Reluctantly, he relaxed a bit, before finally sheathing his claws. He gazed into the stranger's eyes with a look of pure defeat.

"I have nowhere else to go."
@ChibiKittens meeeeee! Though, forgive me if I reply late--- school wifi's blocked FR and I'm leaving when my mom comes home, which is in a while??))

Wildfire had, again, been grace(lessly)fully kicked out of the den, on the account that he had awoken nearly everyone in his sleep - again. He had tried to see if there was anything he could do to help while waiting to see if anyone would wantt o head out with him to explore more, only to be turned down.

He kicked at a pebble, sulking as he was left with no choice but to go out on his own, hoping to catch Maplestar somewhere. It wasn't his fault, he swears! It's just-- he could get so excited in his dreams. It couldn't be helped if his body reacted, right?

With a sigh, he sat with a soft thud, pressed against a tree. All his Clanmates were so mean sometimes.

Before the tom could wallow into more pouty despair, a scent caught his senses. He sniffed, and Wildfire recognized it as the smell of the Marsh that came off from the other Clan, familiar when he attended the Gathering.

Maybe it's an attack! he thought, and hurriedly followed the scent. Lithe paws only barely ruffled the forest floor, mingling with the birdsong. When he finally reached, he all but crashed into a stop at the sight of the little apprentice.

"Oh, it's you!" Wildfire called out with a cheer. The younger tom, he recognized from Gatherings and the time both their patrols would cross paths. He'd never spoken to the apprentice, nor really paid attention, but Wildfire regarded him with a look that made it seem as if they had been close acquiantances.

But, wait--- MarshClan! In their territory! This cat could be a decoy, with all the others hiding in the trees surrounding! He stumbled to look intimidating - which, really, looked more awkward and unsure; he was feeling awkward and unsure: there were no other scents other than him.

"I, uh...trespasser!...? You shouldn't be here, I guess?" Perfect. "?..what are you doing here?"
@ChibiKittens meeeeee! Though, forgive me if I reply late--- school wifi's blocked FR and I'm leaving when my mom comes home, which is in a while??))

Wildfire had, again, been grace(lessly)fully kicked out of the den, on the account that he had awoken nearly everyone in his sleep - again. He had tried to see if there was anything he could do to help while waiting to see if anyone would wantt o head out with him to explore more, only to be turned down.

He kicked at a pebble, sulking as he was left with no choice but to go out on his own, hoping to catch Maplestar somewhere. It wasn't his fault, he swears! It's just-- he could get so excited in his dreams. It couldn't be helped if his body reacted, right?

With a sigh, he sat with a soft thud, pressed against a tree. All his Clanmates were so mean sometimes.

Before the tom could wallow into more pouty despair, a scent caught his senses. He sniffed, and Wildfire recognized it as the smell of the Marsh that came off from the other Clan, familiar when he attended the Gathering.

Maybe it's an attack! he thought, and hurriedly followed the scent. Lithe paws only barely ruffled the forest floor, mingling with the birdsong. When he finally reached, he all but crashed into a stop at the sight of the little apprentice.

"Oh, it's you!" Wildfire called out with a cheer. The younger tom, he recognized from Gatherings and the time both their patrols would cross paths. He'd never spoken to the apprentice, nor really paid attention, but Wildfire regarded him with a look that made it seem as if they had been close acquiantances.

But, wait--- MarshClan! In their territory! This cat could be a decoy, with all the others hiding in the trees surrounding! He stumbled to look intimidating - which, really, looked more awkward and unsure; he was feeling awkward and unsure: there were no other scents other than him.

"I, uh...trespasser!...? You shouldn't be here, I guess?" Perfect. "?..what are you doing here?"
FR +15 || Call me Kit or Tea!
Makibaka // Dare to Fight
@Burnmoon @Ariathena @Feldoras

Turtleshell's ears twitched in surprise when Onefang went shooting past her. She'd assumed he would want to go with the kits-he'd been protective enough to almost kill his former mentor, after all. But no-as soon as Hollyeyes had consented to taking them, he'd left. Her eyes narrowed, questioning, but then Ashwing's mew brought her back to the present. Allow Turtleshell to go with you... Turtleshell's pelt bristled, but she stayed calm. She was uncomfortable in her own clan-setting foot in a strange territory was bound to give her anxiety. Delivering the cats to Stormclan, having their scrutiny, was bound to give her even more anxiety... but she couldn't exactly leave them. Hollyeyes couldn't carry them all the way to the Stormclan camp himself... and maybe, on their way, Turtleshell could get some information out of the medicine cat for Ashwing.

She leaned over and gave her brother a comforting lick over his muzzle, bowing her head respectively to Silverstar, and then padded forward. The scent marker filled her nose, making her pause and curl her lip in a futile attempt to keep the overpowering scent out, but after a second she just scooped the other kit up, following the medicine cat through his territory. The trees made her feel closed in-it was nothing like their leafbare camp. It was suffocating-the comforting sound of the river was slowly fading, the darkness much more pronounced under the cover of the trees. The pine needles and nettle scratched at her fur-who could live here? There was no air. No room to breathe. She knew now that she would never join Stormclan. There was no way she could breathe in this territory.

" What are you going to do to help them survive? " Turtleshell was blunt, turned even blunter with her nervousness. The closer they padded toward the camp, the more nervous she got-speaking through the kits fur jumbled her words, but she'd always been a slow speaker. " Just... so I can relay the information back to Ashwing. It's not like I'm going to sabotage these kits survival... " She trailed off, berating herself for speaking. She didn't know what to do in this situation-this wasn't apart of the training she had gotten. If her own clan didn't get her sarcasm, would this one? Turtleshell refrained from shaking her fur out awkwardly-the kit hanging from her mouth was already mewling in protest, she didn't want him yowling.
@Burnmoon @Ariathena @Feldoras

Turtleshell's ears twitched in surprise when Onefang went shooting past her. She'd assumed he would want to go with the kits-he'd been protective enough to almost kill his former mentor, after all. But no-as soon as Hollyeyes had consented to taking them, he'd left. Her eyes narrowed, questioning, but then Ashwing's mew brought her back to the present. Allow Turtleshell to go with you... Turtleshell's pelt bristled, but she stayed calm. She was uncomfortable in her own clan-setting foot in a strange territory was bound to give her anxiety. Delivering the cats to Stormclan, having their scrutiny, was bound to give her even more anxiety... but she couldn't exactly leave them. Hollyeyes couldn't carry them all the way to the Stormclan camp himself... and maybe, on their way, Turtleshell could get some information out of the medicine cat for Ashwing.

She leaned over and gave her brother a comforting lick over his muzzle, bowing her head respectively to Silverstar, and then padded forward. The scent marker filled her nose, making her pause and curl her lip in a futile attempt to keep the overpowering scent out, but after a second she just scooped the other kit up, following the medicine cat through his territory. The trees made her feel closed in-it was nothing like their leafbare camp. It was suffocating-the comforting sound of the river was slowly fading, the darkness much more pronounced under the cover of the trees. The pine needles and nettle scratched at her fur-who could live here? There was no air. No room to breathe. She knew now that she would never join Stormclan. There was no way she could breathe in this territory.

" What are you going to do to help them survive? " Turtleshell was blunt, turned even blunter with her nervousness. The closer they padded toward the camp, the more nervous she got-speaking through the kits fur jumbled her words, but she'd always been a slow speaker. " Just... so I can relay the information back to Ashwing. It's not like I'm going to sabotage these kits survival... " She trailed off, berating herself for speaking. She didn't know what to do in this situation-this wasn't apart of the training she had gotten. If her own clan didn't get her sarcasm, would this one? Turtleshell refrained from shaking her fur out awkwardly-the kit hanging from her mouth was already mewling in protest, she didn't want him yowling.
@wildheart @kilauea @tealeafves @Chibikittens (if your cat sees them) @Poppet @frozenpumpkin

Hollyeyes padded quickly through the forest, checking back occasionally to check on Turtleshell. It really bothered him how imperfectly she was holding the kit, but they didn't have time for lectures. Soon enough, she was asking questions too- Hollyeyes answered as best he could through the mouthful of kit.

"Borage leaves help produce milk. It's cutting it a little too close for comfort, but if we're lucky Downyclaw will produce milk for these two."

Hollyeyes hated relying on luck so much that he had to stop himself from biting on the kit too hard. If things were relying on luck, that meant that he wasn't the one that was in control- and it bothered and scared him to no end.

Hardening down in his self-restraint, he entered the StormClan camp and placed the kit on the ground, taking in a deep breath and calling,

"Where's Maplestar? We have sick kits here- Fennelclaw and Whisperpaw, you come out too."

At the hostile looks, Hollyeyes added,

"Turtleshell is here to drop off the kit, and nothing more. I need someone to escort her back, as well.
@wildheart @kilauea @tealeafves @Chibikittens (if your cat sees them) @Poppet @frozenpumpkin

Hollyeyes padded quickly through the forest, checking back occasionally to check on Turtleshell. It really bothered him how imperfectly she was holding the kit, but they didn't have time for lectures. Soon enough, she was asking questions too- Hollyeyes answered as best he could through the mouthful of kit.

"Borage leaves help produce milk. It's cutting it a little too close for comfort, but if we're lucky Downyclaw will produce milk for these two."

Hollyeyes hated relying on luck so much that he had to stop himself from biting on the kit too hard. If things were relying on luck, that meant that he wasn't the one that was in control- and it bothered and scared him to no end.

Hardening down in his self-restraint, he entered the StormClan camp and placed the kit on the ground, taking in a deep breath and calling,

"Where's Maplestar? We have sick kits here- Fennelclaw and Whisperpaw, you come out too."

At the hostile looks, Hollyeyes added,

"Turtleshell is here to drop off the kit, and nothing more. I need someone to escort her back, as well.
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
Cinders pouted, she hadn't wanted to be an apperentice, she wanted to be a warrior, she was going to say something to Downyclaw when the scent of newborn kits hit her nose, it was one she was familiar with, one of the queens in her barn had a week old litter. So when she turned, bell still in mouth to see cats walking into camp holding a pair of kits she was a little bewildered, neither of them smelled like Stormclan , they had a musky scent- like they had been born in the swamp and marshlands. "Hello...what's this? " Cinders dropped her collar and sniffed one of the kits. "Oh they're so small... Hey Downyclaw get over here come look at these two they're adorable! Look at the little ginger spots...so cute."

Otterkit mewled pawing at empty air. Cinders sniffed him again and the she-cat went back to Downyclaw. " They're little...you think their mother died or something?"
@Kilauea
@burnmoon
@Tealeafves
Cinders pouted, she hadn't wanted to be an apperentice, she wanted to be a warrior, she was going to say something to Downyclaw when the scent of newborn kits hit her nose, it was one she was familiar with, one of the queens in her barn had a week old litter. So when she turned, bell still in mouth to see cats walking into camp holding a pair of kits she was a little bewildered, neither of them smelled like Stormclan , they had a musky scent- like they had been born in the swamp and marshlands. "Hello...what's this? " Cinders dropped her collar and sniffed one of the kits. "Oh they're so small... Hey Downyclaw get over here come look at these two they're adorable! Look at the little ginger spots...so cute."

Otterkit mewled pawing at empty air. Cinders sniffed him again and the she-cat went back to Downyclaw. " They're little...you think their mother died or something?"
@Kilauea
@burnmoon
@Tealeafves
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25